Thread: Vasyl Lomachenko is P4P #1

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan does not want to lose to Brook and would never give him the opportunity to KO him. He has given every excuse under the sun to not fight him but if Brook beats Spence he will have no excuse.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vasyl Lomachenko is P4P #1

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Khan does not want to lose to Brook and would never give him the opportunity to KO him. He has given every excuse under the sun to not fight him but if Brook beats Spence he will have no excuse.

Which is a good reason to root for Brook.

To take the excuses away from him.
    Otherwise, Khan will begin to look a little like Canelo with GGG.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Brook does beat Spence, he should tell Khan to go fuck himself.The World will be his Oyster.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Hows about if we look at it as though for a one off fight then Brook would put on a good show against all of those listed, as he did with GGG, and he may even beat some of the named fighters.

However if he was to campaign full time at middleweight then the size difference and power of the bigger fighters would soon tell on his body and he would end up being broken down and having his career shortened?

Hows that sound lads? meet in the middle or something??
    No, he would not win and i want an apology and an acceptance that i was right, otherwise I will keep on posting everyday.
    How do you think Brook (who fought GGG) does against those middleweights you mentioned at the time GGG fought them?

Geale: lost his second fight after GGG to Cotto who started at 140. Quit again.

Rubio: fought the early part of his career at 154. Losing to guys like Jantuah & Ouma. His best win at 160 is an inexperienced Lemieux.

Wade: what he really done? I thought he lost to Soliman.

Monroe: again his record is pretty lacking. Doesn't have a big punch but has some decent skills.

Murray: this would probably be the toughest test of the guys you listed.

You think all those guys beat the Brook that fought GGG?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hows about if we look at it as though for a one off fight then Brook would put on a good show against all of those listed, as he did with GGG, and he may even beat some of the named fighters.

However if he was to campaign full time at middleweight then the size difference and power of the bigger fighters would soon tell on his body and he would end up being broken down and having his career shortened?

No, he would not win and i want an apology and an acceptance that i was right, otherwise I will keep on posting everyday.
    It should be a written apology, with a signature, seal, and a dollop of lipstick kiss to provide no doubt as to who the sender is.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

It should be a written apology, with a signature, seal, and a dollop of lipstick kiss to provide no doubt as to who the sender is.

There should be crying involved as well.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

There should be crying involved as well.
    Blood stained tears dropped in a delicate pattern across the letter are a welcome sign of sincerity.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Winner of Ward vs Kov 2 is the P4P best.

Early days yet for Lomachenko.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

How do you think Brook (who fought GGG) does against those middleweights you mentioned at the time GGG fought them?

Rubio: fought the early part of his career at 154. Losing to guys like Jantuah & Ouma. His best win at 160 is an inexperienced Lemieux.

Monroe: again his record is pretty lacking. Doesn't have a big punch but has some decent skills.

I think only Geale gets beaten because he was shot by that time the others beat Kell.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Brook could beat them all.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think only Geale gets beaten because he was shot by that time the others beat Kell.
    wade looked awful v golovkin, havent seen anything else of him though but he looked really really bad, almost as bad as prince charles martin S: I would think Brook would beat him.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post

wade looked awful v golovkin, havent seen anything else of him though but he looked really really bad, almost as bad as prince charles martin S: I would think Brook would beat him.
    Agreed and I think Brook would be able to handle Rubio. Monroe is a decent boxer but I think Kell is more than capable of beating him also.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed and I think Brook would be able to handle Rubio. Monroe is a decent boxer but I think Kell is more than capable of beating him also.
    Rubio lost to Jantuah and Ouma when they were at the top of their game at light middle.

Regardless of what you think I am sure GGG would not say Brook was one of his best wins of his career, which is how this whole debate started. It was a scheduled fight and easy money.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When Golovkin was asked post fight why Brook, up to that point, had more success than anyone else he said - "Brook wasn't strong like Lemieux or Stevens but very good skill, great distance, speed."

He specifically named two dangerous punchers, not ALL the middleweights he's fought. He specifically noted Brook's superior ability.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rubio lost to Jantuah and Ouma when they were at the top of their game at light middle.

Regardless of what you think I am sure GGG would not say Brook was one of his best wins of his career, which is how this whole debate started. It was a scheduled fight and easy money.
    Danny Jacobs said "the most notable guy on his resume by far is Kell Brook".

GGG said "I believe I will bring an amazing show, like a drama show. This is the biggest test for me because Kell is a true champion.

"It's the biggest test for me, absolutely."

It would be silly for GGG not to count Brook as one of his best wins after those statements leading into the fight.

Thread Information