Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I'm fighting sunday

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @tam do you get checked out regularly for cognitive issues. Not to scare you but my coworker
    Fought in 11 amateur fights and he had some issues although he played a lot of American football and he thinks that is what got him. Just wondering if or how you monitor such things.
    Hey he could never box and still wind up a basket case like you, back off. This reminds me though, not to scare you either but it's been burning when I piss lately, you might want to go and get checked out to be safe.

El Kabong Guest

Best of luck Big Tam!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @tam do you get checked out regularly for cognitive issues. Not to scare you but my coworker
    Fought in 11 amateur fights and he had some issues although he played a lot of American football and he thinks that is what got him. Just wondering if or how you monitor such things.
    Hey he could never box and still wind up a basket case like you, back off. This reminds me though, not to scare you either but it's been burning when I piss lately, you might want to go and get checked out to be safe.
    Sorry I forgot to warn you I hadn't started the anti biotics when we last met

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=NkwCquKR000

Video of my fight. He was so negative was hard to look amazing but body shots ended it in the second. I'll be doing ABA boxing next.

Lad I know is who did all these unliscesed fights who is now 5-1-2 as a pro called Jay Carney is fighting in Ireland tonight. He fought on Hearns Hull show few weeks ago and he has been offered to fight on the Wembley card next week vs cordina. Two years ago he was boxing on the same shows as me in Liverpool in envi nightclub and now he's fighting on the undercard of Joshua-Klitshko. So proud of him, shows what you can do what disapline and determination in sport. I'll be doing an interview with him over the weekend when he's back and I'll post it in the week for world boxing news

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Last unlicensed fight before I start doing ABA. Need to brush off some cobwebs because it's been over a year since I boxed. It's a home show against an easier opponent. I've got a rib injury but I sparred the other day against former pros and good level amateurs and didn't get hit. I'll be very comfortable In this. It's the hardest I've trained this year ever, so need this more around.
    Good luck Tam hope it all goes to plan mate.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=NkwCquKR000

Video of my fight. He was so negative was hard to look amazing but body shots ended it in the second. I'll be doing ABA boxing next.

Lad I know is who did all these unliscesed fights who is now 5-1-2 as a pro called Jay Carney is fighting in Ireland tonight. He fought on Hearns Hull show few weeks ago and he has been offered to fight on the Wembley card next week vs cordina. Two years ago he was boxing on the same shows as me in Liverpool in envi nightclub and now he's fighting on the undercard of Joshua-Klitshko. So proud of him, shows what you can do what disapline and determination in sport. I'll be doing an interview with him over the weekend when he's back and I'll post it in the week for world boxing news
    I don't think Carney was on TV?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He lost in Ireland by stoppage so he can't fight cordina at Wembley now
    Last edited by Tam Seddon; 04-25-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Thread Information