0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad is going to ***SMOKE*** Joshua like a 40-cent Cigar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Where can I get 40 cent cigars? I'll give them to my mates while I smoke my Romeo Julieta's hehe.
    Good Times Little and Wild Pack 2/20/24 (40 Cigars) Pre-Priced 2 for 99 Cents
    Out of control! Wlad will stop him in round 8. It will be the best punch he has ever thrown and it will land directly on the chin making Joshua's eye do a circle as he falls back on the canvas. Wlad will rematch Fury who will also be stopped. However, when Wlad eventually challenges James Toney he will come unstuck. James Toney smokes cigars.
    Lets get it! Wlad puts the hurt of AJ land big shots and have him out on his feet numerous times but refuses to finish it. Trapping in the corner yelling "What's my name?" over and over. AJ finally succumbs to a barrage of hell fire in the 10th. He remains on the canvas for several heart pounding minutes before starting to stir. Taken from ringside on a stretcher for safety the crowd acknowledges the fallen youngsters bravery; while Wlad stands center ring soaking in the applause he has missed for so long. The champ is here. The champ is here. The champ is here!

I like your post.

Not because I like Wlad (I don't) or want him to win (I don't). But because it sounds like a Hollywood script.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only thing @Alpha forgot was that as wlad is in the center of the Ring soaking up the sunshine and the attention he then pulls out one of those cigars and lights it and takes a big toke out of that thing

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Wlad never smoked anyone early unless they were about 5 foot 4. Joshua is bigger than that..........

I could be wrong here as going off memory but I seem to recall him just wearing people down
    Depends on the windows a fighter gives him....some taller guys go out quicker, Ray Austin 6'6 went out in 2 rounds but that was because Ray trapped himself against the ropes (bad footwork/ring generalship) and Wlad bombed in some left hooks.

I think if Wlad wins it'll be a late stoppage and if he loses it's more likely he gets caught early and AJ follows up once Wlad is hurt.

I think due to AJ's style, he's seemingly very tense in the upper body, that Wlad gets back to basics. Pumps the jab, finds a home for the left hook, finds a home for the right hand, and stops AJ in 6 to 8.

There are questions about AJ's chin, but we have only seen him hurt, we haven't seen him take a count at all. It would be foolish of Wlad this late in his career to go for broke once he has AJ hurt as all AJ need do is throw a hail mary and land it to get Wlad down and hurt. Wlad needs to be cautious but loose, AJ needs to be cautious but loose...we'll see who is still up for being in big time boxing.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Wlad never smoked anyone early unless they were about 5 foot 4. Joshua is bigger than that..........

I could be wrong here as going off memory but I seem to recall him just wearing people down
    Depends on the windows a fighter gives him....some taller guys go out quicker, Ray Austin 6'6 went out in 2 rounds but that was because Ray trapped himself against the ropes (bad footwork/ring generalship) and Wlad bombed in some left hooks.

I think if Wlad wins it'll be a late stoppage and if he loses it's more likely he gets caught early and AJ follows up once Wlad is hurt.

I think due to AJ's style, he's seemingly very tense in the upper body, that Wlad gets back to basics. Pumps the jab, finds a home for the left hook, finds a home for the right hand, and stops AJ in 6 to 8.

There are questions about AJ's chin, but we have only seen him hurt, we haven't seen him take a count at all. It would be foolish of Wlad this late in his career to go for broke once he has AJ hurt as all AJ need do is throw a hail mary and land it to get Wlad down and hurt. Wlad needs to be cautious but loose, AJ needs to be cautious but loose...we'll see who is still up for being in big time boxing.

Hopefully it's a good fight. That's all me and a whole bunch of boxing fans are hoping for. No foul-fests, no non-stop clinching, none of that. Whatever happens happens. But allow me to correct you on one small historic detail.

"Ray Austin 6'6 went out in 2 rounds but that was because....."

..... because Austin shit himself on the way to the ring, and some of that shit found its way to the canvas beneath him. Some of that bad footwork you mention may have been caused by Austin's feet slipping on the shit as he was cowering and looking for a safe place to hide.

Probably safe to say AJ will be no Austin.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hopefully it's a good fight. That's all me and a whole bunch of boxing fans are hoping for. No foul-fests, no non-stop clinching, none of that. Whatever happens happens. But allow me to correct you on one small historic detail.

"Ray Austin 6'6 went out in 2 rounds but that was because....."

..... because Austin shit himself on the way to the ring, and some of that shit found its way to the canvas beneath him. Some of that bad footwork you mention may have been caused by Austin's feet slipping on the shit as he was cowering and looking for a safe place to hide.

Probably safe to say AJ will be no Austin.
    Why even pretend TitoFan? Just be honest FFS....."Hopefully it's a good fight" is not what you mean "Hopefully AJ KO's Wlad early" is what you mean.

As for Ray Austin, he didn't shit himself, he circled too wide in the ring, ran himself into the ropes and got blasted by a left hook......not everyone who Wladimir Klitschko has fought has been a pissypants coward or do you begrudge that concept? Wlad is a pro, he fights like a pro, like an all-time great pro...yes that includes bending the rules to his favor in some areas because again "If the ref doesn't call it, it's not a foul"...."b-b-b-b-b-but HOOOOOOLDING!!!!!"......

IF

THE

REF

DOESN'T

CALL

FOUL

THERE'S

NO

FOUL

Just a plain and simple way to look at it, but it's always always always met with outrage and disdain....and all I will respond with is evidence: Roberto Duran beat Ken Buchanan by punching him square in the dick.....no foul was called ergo in the history books it's Duran win via KO.

"Safe to say AJ will be no Ray Austin".........he actually could shit the bed like that, it would be very disappointing indeed, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. Wlad could come in and look bad too, it's not a given that the fight will be one way or another....we could have a snoozefest boring draw or a double KO or fan man's ghost could wind up crashing into the fight, you never can deal in absolutes, it's all about chance.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listen AJ cannot deal with a good stiff jab up the ass from a distance. AJ throws those wide punches which Klitschko goes straight down the f****** middle. AJ is going to go to sleep if your notice AJ likes to reach with his punches when you watch that fight against dillian Whyte AJ was reaching with his punches very amateurish Wladimir Klitschko is going to come straight down the pipe with a right hand that's going to put that guy to sleep. Next he will pick out a book of matches and light up one of those cigars that I just sold to @Alpha

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doctor tickle hammer doesnt really blow people away, except ray austin and even that was a bit of an odd one, wlad never threw a right in the whole fight....errrr all 2 rounds of it. It's not impossible that it ends early(in wlads favour) but I highly doubt it would be because wlad goes on the war path, best chance of an early win for wladimir is if Joshua is foolish and rushes in fast and gets whacked with the left hook like pulev did. I don't think wladimir is too dangerous with his right hand anymore it seems to be more of a draining punch these days but he has a really great left hook that catches a good few people out and ko's them; austin, eddie chambers and pulev just that i remember from the top of my head.

on 2nd thoughts i will join the cigar smoking bandwagon but claim wladimir ko's joshua cold with one left hook in the 3rd round and then turns into stone cold steve austin and pounds steveweisers in the ring post fight.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Why even pretend TitoFan? Just be honest FFS....."Hopefully it's a good fight" is not what you mean "Hopefully AJ KO's Wlad early" is what you mean.

Ok you got me. It's the latter.

But I'll insist that if Wlad is to win, he'd better do it the right way... by fighting. Not by grabbing on to AJ like a drowning fool grasping at a life preserver. If Wlad beats AJ in a good fight, I'll grudgingly give him his dues. Hey... at least I'm honest about my dislike of Wlad fighting style.

Also, let's cut through the chase. Ray Austin fought like a whipped puppy... I doubt Wlad even broke a sweat.

See that's the whole problem with Wlad's horrible reign. Most of his opponents have come in mentally defeated. The few that haven't have been so inferior it doesn't take much for Wlad to beat them. The first big guy who came in not scared of Wlad was Fury... and we all know what a stinker of a fight that turned out to be.

Povetkin was a circus act... no matter how many times you dust off the "if the ref don't call it" phrase. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY IT. It was a forgettable fight, and only Lyle thinks it wasn't. Sultan was the same thing. A total borefest.

Face it, if Wlad was so great and fan-friendly, why would that even be a topic of discussion in every boxing forum in the universe?? The fact it's even an issue must be because there is something there. Why else the hate? 'Cause he's not American? Wrong. 'Cause he's uh.... uh.... uh.... gee... I don't know Lyle. I can't think of a single reason why Wlad would be singled out for hate if it weren't because the majority of the boxing world (outside Germany and Ukraine) absolutely HATES his fighting style.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad can get very negative when threatened but remember Pulev hurt him early and stiffened his legs. Almost immediately he knocked him out in the most impressive and devastating way possible.

I think if he is cornered he will fight back hard. This fight is very interesting.
    Last edited by Master; 04-21-2017 at 11:35 PM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Wlad can get very negative when threatened but remember Pulev hurt him early and stiffened his legs. Almost immediately he knocked him out in the most impressive and devastating way possible.

I think if he is cornered he will fight back hard. This fight is very interesting.

Master, that and the Sam Peter fights are the only exceptions I would make when regarding the rest of the "new Wlad" fights as trash. The "new Wlad" being the one who got taught by Emanuel Steward to hide his chin at all costs (legal or otherwise), even if it meant ruining the fight. Those fights were at least entertaining. Most of the rest have been shameful for one reason or another. Hopefully Wlad-AJ will be the best of the whole bunch. I'll say it again... I won't be surprised if Wlad tries to clinch AJ into submission. If he does, I hope AJ is ready to make him pay.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Master, that and the Sam Peter fights are the only exceptions I would make when regarding the rest of the "new Wlad" fights as trash. The "new Wlad" being the one who got taught by Emanuel Steward to hide his chin at all costs (legal or otherwise), even if it meant ruining the fight. Those fights were at least entertaining. Most of the rest have been shameful for one reason or another. Hopefully Wlad-AJ will be the best of the whole bunch. I'll say it again... I won't be surprised if Wlad tries to clinch AJ into submission. If he does, I hope AJ is ready to make him pay.
    AJ will not allow any hugging and holding, I think an uppercut will stop Wlad doing too much of that and he will have to attack primarily behind his jab.

If AJ wins, then this is his best test and he becomes the real deal.

More I think about it, Wlad stands a better chance to win against Wilder than AJ.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can you imagine Wlad trying to fend off Wilders windmills? It'd be carnage.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

One way or the other...guaranteed this fight would be over inside of 4 rounds. No... 2.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    It would be for a blind man to see those punches never mind Wlad who would find it easy.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    AJ could barely get Whyte out of there and got wobbled easily. Klit's straight right hand will put him to sleep. Wlad needs an early night here, look for him to ***K.O.*** AJ fast & hard.

Wlad ****KO 4******
    You support your man WLAD and I'll support my man Josh

And let's see who win ? Yeah. Let's see who wins this mini war. Yeah ? Let's see who wins. Yeah ?

Josh you are doing this for more than a fight. You know what you doing. Send the message round the world and him out cold.

After April 29th. Heavyweight scene will look as it should

Deontay Wilder and Josh as two best heavies. The days of Wlad are over. No way back for Fury.

Thread Information