Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wlad is going to ***SMOKE*** Joshua like a 40-cent Cigar

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Wlad is going to ***SMOKE*** Joshua like a 40-cent Cigar

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Can you imagine Wlad trying to fend off Wilders windmills? It'd be carnage.
    He wouldn't have a problem IMO. Do people think that Wlad has never beaten a power puncher? Or that Wlad has never fought some free swinging heavyweight? Wlad would beat Wilder, Wilder as far as I am concerned is the next coming of Nicolay Valuev, he's got A belt and he's avoiding any serious contenders out there.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I sure am glad that Memphis agrees with me that they are windmills but it Memphis has left that one important thing they are Atomic windmills hahahahaha. Let me say this that flat Amir Klitschko has one shot and one shot only to be AJ tomorrow night. He has to attack him early when AJ is still tentative. Remember he is a very young fighter and he needs a couple of rounds to check out gladimir because it must be intimidating to be there against the lad Amir with his Persona and his ring history and his size period Klitschko needs to jump on AJ when AJ is still stiff and tentative.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Well I sure am glad that Memphis agrees with me that they are windmills but it Memphis has left that one important thing they are Atomic windmills hahahahaha. Let me say this that flat Amir Klitschko has one shot and one shot only to be AJ tomorrow night. He has to attack him early when AJ is still tentative. Remember he is a very young fighter and he needs a couple of rounds to check out gladimir because it must be intimidating to be there against the lad Amir with his Persona and his ring history and his size period Klitschko needs to jump on AJ when AJ is still stiff and tentative.
    Interesting analysis, lets see what happens. Either way win or lose both could get a Wilder shot, and in my opinion both would beat him, so the saga continues.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Can you imagine Wlad trying to fend off Wilders windmills? It'd be carnage.
    He wouldn't have a problem IMO. Do people think that Wlad has never beaten a power puncher? Or that Wlad has never fought some free swinging heavyweight? Wlad would beat Wilder, Wilder as far as I am concerned is the next coming of Nicolay Valuev, he's got A belt and he's avoiding any serious contenders out there.
    I agree with that, in the short duration of the wilder v liakovich fight, wilder looked like he was very uncomfortable with having someone throw a good jab at him put him right out of sorts.. Liakovich isnt that great either so a guy with a fair bit of speed and a good jab will give wilder a hell of a time and i think probably beat him... I would say wladimir(even if he is finished as a top level fighter) could beat him with his right hand tied behind his back :S.....

I also think wilder is not a terrible fighter and has some really good attributes too but also some really bad weaknesses :S

Thread Information