Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Langford-Avvatvinnbxclksoah KHUzjhciah - Sat/BT/One man and a dog channel

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tommy Langford-Avvatvinnbxclksoah KHUzjhciah - Sat/BT/One man and a dog channel

I know only a handful of bods will know who Langford is let alone Awzzzzggdyuoflkfld Kjhhgfsghfshdj but this card is worth a thread (just to make the forum look relevant if anything).

This is for the WBO interim rubbish but the winner fights Billly Joe Saunders (unless Golovkin stops ducking him*). Kzjhhgfsghfshdj has already been paid step aside money by Billy JOe (FRank). Eubank Jr ducked Langford (pulled out of scheduled fight). Kzjhhgfsghfshdj is a Tyson-esque fighter so it's a good styles clash, he's odds-on favourite to iron the Brit.

Tete-Villanueva - good undercard fight (if you know who they are). Plus a plethora of Frank's unknowns to anyone but the supernerd.

*for the dulltards I don't really think Golovkin is ducking Saunders
    Last edited by Fenster; 04-22-2017 at 04:42 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tommy Langford-Avvatvinnbxclksoah KHUzjhciah - Sat/BT/One man and a dog channel

Brilliant

2.00 "Shall I take my boxers off?" "Not unless you've dropped King Kongs finger in them mate"
    Last edited by Memphis; 04-22-2017 at 05:48 AM.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tommy Langford-Avvatvinnbxclksoah KHUzjhciah - Sat/BT/One man and a dog channel

I will be watching the one man and a dog channel.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khurtsidze is getting up there in age but is a tough fight. I'm not sure Langford can handle him. Tete is a bad little man and Villanueva should be a decent test for him.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe its just me, but I was originally planning to watch this one over the Sky bill. However, circumstances mean I won't be at home, and I can only watch Sky on t'internet, so I guess I'll probably be watching that one.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Williams v Smyle are on and it is a good fight. Difficult to score and getting rough in there. Fourth round to start but there is a cut by accidental head clash on Williams

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Williams is like Nigel Benn with his attack and putting loads of pressure in the 4th.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tommy was born in Barnstaple here in Devon and moved to Brum to increase his opportunities . Hoping he can pull it off but it will not be easy.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smyle trying to push Williams back but it is not working. Williams should bed ahead 3-2

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a war of attrition, Williams giving it his all

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow, both fighters giving everything and Williams making it a war. He dropped his hands and took a silly chance think he is getting tired.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smyle outboxing a tiring Williams now behind the jab but last 30 seconds Williams may have nicked the round

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hellafight

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is going to be who wants it more as both are tired. Williams cut on the other eye.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last round both giving it there all. They may have hated one another but they must have the utmost respect now.

Cracking fight!

Thread Information