Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ is the most dangerous chinner merchant Wlad has ever faced? Fa...c...uss?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default AJ is the most dangerous chinner merchant Wlad has ever faced? Fa...c...uss?

Was listening to some divvy podcast. The "experts" were claiming it's impossible for 44 round hype job AJ to beat 44,000 rounds superhero Wlad. The fight is a mismatch, an Eddie Hearn con, AJ is a bodybuilder, blah blah blah (the amount of these shit podcasts on youtube is ridiculous. Most of these cunts make Master look on the ball. Incredible.

Nothing winds me up more than - "I didn't watch it, it was shit." Err.. what? Should be compulsory instant death to anyone that mutters that.

However, it did get me thinking about the boring fucking cliche repeated over and over and over again by fan, pundit, boxer, journo, writer, Jesus and Mohammed - "Joshua has never faced anyone like Wlad before." Really? You sure? Whoda known?

AJ is not the BEST fighter Wlad has faced - he might prove to be but there are currently men with better credentials - but who is more dangerous?

Power, speed, explosive, spiteful, nasty chinner merchant?

Sanders - for all his limitations he was undoubtedly swift handed with proper sparko fists. Caught the first incarnation of Wlad cold and exposed a probable suspect canister.

Peters - slow as molasses, overrated fat waddler, however, he could bang, was unbeaten and considered the NEW heavyweight sensation by swathes of fans and media alike. Made Wlad wary enough to jump on the floor everytime a telegraphed swing wafted into his direction.

Haye - too small to intimidate Wlad but had explosive speed and pop and like Peter a serious reputation. Wlad took some big right hands in this fight but Haye's output was so easily neutralized it goes unnoticed.

AS far as danger goes AJ brings more to the table than all of them put together. Am I right or right?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: AJ is the most dangerous chinner merchant Wlad has ever faced? Fa...c...uss?

If you are wrong and AJ loses I am going to bump your post every week for the rest of the year.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: AJ is the most dangerous chinner merchant Wlad has ever faced? Fa...c...uss?

The Joshua cliche's are brilliant. If you want to know what kind of training Joshua was doing 6 months ago, look at what plenty of the mugs who've slated him as a body builder are doing today, it's uncanny. Dylan Whyte is the worst bless him, he hasnt quite got the backing of Joshua so whilst Joshua is doing sand work at the Sports institute, Whyte is in the sand pit down his local park dodging dog turd.

His muscles will mean he's fucked later in a fight, just like Bruno. Myth! Bruno might have been hanging out of his arse late on in a few of his fight, Spoon, McCall, Bonecrusher. But isnt an 18 stone colossus entitled to be fucked after 10,11, 12 rounds at a decent clip? Was Bruno ever fucked after 3 rounds like Price? If you think Bruno was unfit, or his muscles made him unfit, you're a mug.

He should do less weights and more cardio (where's the slap myself in the face smiley?)

The thing is, in an effort to sound impartial/knowledgeable, people have to lean on the unknowns. It doesn't matter that he chinned Whyte in the 7th and looked to be getting stronger, or punched fuck out of Breazeale for 7 rounds, there's still the what if when he gets to 10, 11, 12. He is a proper massive cunt so the argument that his physique might work against him is a valid one. The evidence so far suggests otherwise but it's worth the mention. He's been knocked about a bit in the amateurs and had that moment in the Whyte fight so the chin is an obvious question mark. It goes without saying of course that every Tom Dick and Harry has sparked him out is sparring. Im amazed the fucker can get to fight night he spends that much of camp unconscious.

Given the time, the place and the situation, Wlad is in as much danger as he's ever been. He wont fiddle his way past Joshua, he's going to have to chin him out. Therein lies the inherent risk out getting chinned out yourself.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to admit AJ has not struggled or looked tired in the rounds he has fought and is more like Holyfield than Bruno. I think he can do 12 hard rounds if required but the doubt in his mind will be there until he actually does 12 rounds.

Wlad has to take him to the late rounds and he will try and do that behind his jab and being cautious early on and then slowly build up the pressure in the later rounds. Problem is if Wlad gets hit he could be knocked out cold anytime in the fight.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The questions surrounding AJ are valid and we can't say anything until he has answered them, however if he keeps KO'ing people before the 8th round then the argument voids itself because you can't hold it against the bloke if he is strong enough to not have to go into the later rounds.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've said it before, I'm pretty confident AJ could do 12 rounds as comfortably as anyone else , But at the moment, I can't see any of his fights going 12 rounds.
    That isn't to say that he's unbeatable or any such nonsense, it may be that he gets KO'd himself.
    I just feel that with his power and the way he applies pressure and always wants to engage, add to that the fact that these are fucking big strong guys, and someone is getting KO'd!
    Some Heavies go the distance, because they are a tad less positive and their opponent doesn't force the issue, but it's not like that with AJ. As he gets older, this may well change as all Boxers do , but at the moment , his fights aren't likely to go 12.
    Funnily enough I think the only Boxer that could make it go 12 , but with a lot of IF's and BUT's is Wlad . He would have to be skillful enough to negate AJ's power with movement, he would also have to be allowed to hold and clinch a lot and tie AJ up and lean on him. And Wlad would have to tag AJ on the button early on to make him think twice.
    At 35/36 , that would've been very possible for Wlad, but at 41 I'm not so sure.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A mentally and physically fit Tyson Fury could do it too.

Wilder is the only one dangerous to AJ with his power.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Most of these cunts make Master look on the ball.
    possibly the best quote in Saddos history
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Most of these cunts make Master look on the ball.
    possibly the best quote in Saddos history
    Another reason why I would love to see Wlad win.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad's knows he has to take him into the final third, his only way to win.

To do that he's going to have to be adopt his plodding jab jab jab tactics or he'll gas.

I've now decided AJ will do him inside of 3. I've never rated Wlad.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad's knows he has to take him into the final third, his only way to win.

To do that he's going to have to be adopt his plodding jab jab jab tactics or he'll gas.

I've now decided AJ will do him inside of 3. I've never rated Wlad.
    Another reason why I would love to see Wlad win.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The first thing everyone needs to realize is... it's a heavyweight fight with two guys that can bang. Thus, the fight could end with either outcome inside a round or two. Then half the predictions will immediately evaporate. So basically all we can do is try and check off some boxes.

Both have KO power, so it's a wash.
    Chins are tough to come by nowadays in the heavyweights, but Wlad has already been KTFO'ed. AJ's been stunned, but advantage AJ.
    Stamina is a proven for Wlad, not so with AJ. Advantage Wlad.
    Savvy or whatever you want to call it...... could be "survival skills". Definite edge to Wlad, who by now has mastered every trick in the book to survive.
    Heart. One of those intangibles. Neither has really been taken to hell and back. When Wlad was taken to hell early in his career, he stayed there. AJ's still a bit untested in that regard. Too tough to call.
    Boxing skills. Well... neither is a Wilder, so that's good. Not sure who to favor here.

Going by the numbers, it would seem Wlad has the slight edge. But to me, it's all going to boil down to AJ's preparation for whatever Wlad decides to throw at him. Wlad is well aware that AJ can take him out with one punch. He's going to protect that chin better than Fort Knox protects its gold. If he can maul/ clinch AJ into getting tired, he'll do it for 12 rounds if he has to. If AJ gets careless/ frustrated with Wlad's tactics and reverts to bad habits (ie: forgets about what he practiced in the gym) during the fight.... Wlad's liable to drop a few select bombs in there and catch him. But Wlad's got to be 99% sure when he drops one of those bombs that there's nothing coming back. A counter from AJ could ruin all of Wlad's plans. I mean, Wlad landed 4 punches a round against Tyson Fury.... FOUR. AJ's a considerable bigger KO danger than Fury.

So it's all up to AJ. He can't let himself get winded from grappling with Wlad, or frustrated with Wlad's tactics and drop his guard. If Wlad tries roughhousing, AJ needs to free himself immediately and make him pay.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet you're not even going to pay for it are you.

I'm out Saturday but will put it on my TV if you want ? It's a townhouse though with lounge on middle floor so you'll need a ladder - I'll leave the window open so the sound carries outside for you too

Let me know

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The first thing everyone needs to realize is... it's a heavyweight fight with two guys that can bang. Thus, the fight could end with either outcome inside a round or two. Then half the predictions will immediately evaporate. So basically all we can do is try and check off some boxes.

Both have KO power, so it's a wash.
    Chins are tough to come by nowadays in the heavyweights, but Wlad has already been KTFO'ed. AJ's been stunned, but advantage AJ.
    Stamina is a proven for Wlad, not so with AJ. Advantage Wlad.
    Savvy or whatever you want to call it...... could be "survival skills". Definite edge to Wlad, who by now has mastered every trick in the book to survive.
    Heart. One of those intangibles. Neither has really been taken to hell and back. When Wlad was taken to hell early in his career, he stayed there. AJ's still a bit untested in that regard. Too tough to call.
    Boxing skills. Well... neither is a Wilder, so that's good. Not sure who to favor here.

Going by the numbers, it would seem Wlad has the slight edge. But to me, it's all going to boil down to AJ's preparation for whatever Wlad decides to throw at him. Wlad is well aware that AJ can take him out with one punch. He's going to protect that chin better than Fort Knox protects its gold. If he can maul/ clinch AJ into getting tired, he'll do it for 12 rounds if he has to. If AJ gets careless/ frustrated with Wlad's tactics and reverts to bad habits (ie: forgets about what he practiced in the gym) during the fight.... Wlad's liable to drop a few select bombs in there and catch him. But Wlad's got to be 99% sure when he drops one of those bombs that there's nothing coming back. A counter from AJ could ruin all of Wlad's plans. I mean, Wlad landed 4 punches a round against Tyson Fury.... FOUR. AJ's a considerable bigger KO danger than Fury.

So it's all up to AJ. He can't let himself get winded from grappling with Wlad, or frustrated with Wlad's tactics and drop his guard. If Wlad tries roughhousing, AJ needs to free himself immediately and make him pay.
    You forget form, momentum and age which all tilt the fight in AJ's favour.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet you're not even going to pay for it are you.

I'm out Saturday but will put it on my TV if you want ? It's a townhouse though with lounge on middle floor so you'll need a ladder - I'll leave the window open so the sound carries outside for you too

Let me know
    Thank you for the offer but I have a radio.

Thread Information