Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury claims he could beat Anthony Joshua with 'one arm tied behind my back'

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury claims he could beat Anthony Joshua with 'one arm tied behind my back'

Fury is still under 30?

Well below the age George Foreman made a comeback.

Although it does look as if he's been on the see food diet.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury claims he could beat Anthony Joshua with 'one arm tied behind my back'

I know it has no relevance to this thread or AJ at all but I was watching a video of Fury and Haye sitting side by side being interviewed by Johnny Nelson and Adam Smith, it was quite funny, Fury had completely got into Hayes head, Haye couldn't barely get a word out and sat in silence pulling faces for the majority of the interview.

He did the same thing with Klit, I can't help but think that AJ would prove too cool to fall for the mind games, in fact I think that AJ's confidence would end up really getting under Tyson's skin and you would see the clown disappearing only to be replaced with real nastiness.

I also watched a bit of the head to head for Fury v Del Boy 2, a completely different Fury entirely, completely respectful, there was a bit of the boasting and a bit of the 'I'm going to knock you out in the 5th round' but all in all the pair of them were completely well behaved, a complete departure from Chisora v Whyte (and Haye and Klit)

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is a friend of Chisora.

I can see Fury getting to AJ with his taunts. Can you imagine Bellew v Fury, that would be funny pre fight talk.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I can see Fury getting to AJ with his taunts. Can you imagine Bellew v Fury, that would be funny pre fight talk.
    I can see Tyson just calmly talking over Bellew whilst Bellew's pitch gets increasingly higher and higher in that extremely annoying scouse accent that makes him sound like he is going to burst into tears at any moment

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sanatogen View Post
    Fury is still under 30?

Well below the age George Foreman made a comeback.

Although it does look as if he's been on the see food diet.
    Crazy to think they both walked away near same age but under different circumstances. One found god and one found gouda & gravy.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is a fat ass clown. He ran his way to a dreadful and boring decision over an unmotivated Wlad. I don't ever see him duplicating that success.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Fury is a fat ass clown. He ran his way to a dreadful and boring decision over an unmotivated Wlad. I don't ever see him duplicating that success.
    Fury is fat now but he has a new found focus and will get his license and boxing career back.

I can see Fury out boxing AJ as he did Wlad.

I feel that whatever physical and mental shape Wlad came into he would always lose to Fury.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury maintains innocence before anti-doping hearing

Former world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury said he's innocent of doping charges and is being harassed by the UK Anti-Doping Agency (UKAD), before his hearing on Monday.

Fury was charged with a doping offence by UKAD in June 2016. In August 2016, Fury's legal team said the would sue UKAD over the allegations, because tests taken in March and May 2015 showed contradictory results.

The 28-year-old Fury vacated his titles and his boxing licence was suspended in October 2016 pending investigation after he admitted to consuming cocaine and dealing with mental health issues.

"I've never taken a drug in my life," he told The Daily Telegraph.

"These people can say what they like but I'm suing them for what they have done to me ... I have been tested 50 to 60 times, sometimes three times in a week, blood and urine. This went on from way before the Klitschko fight.

"If I tested positive then why didn't they ban me then? It never made any sense to me. I even had a meeting with them and they said I had nothing to worry about. Fifteen months later they say they are suspending my licence."

Fury traded barbs with current world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua on social media during the build-up to and after Joshua's victory over Wladimir Klitschko on April 29.

Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn, denied reports of a scheduled bout between the two, since Fury has yet to regain his licence, and if he is found guilty on Monday, he could face a lengthy ban from the sport.

Fury also said that he was being harassed by the UKAD, after they administered a random drugs test last Friday.

"I was very shocked, Fury said. "But they said they had come here to give me a random drugs test. With all that is going on, they still expect me to be super nice to them, so I was.

"I explained to them that ... that I've been out of the ring for 18 months, but UKAD were insistent on testing me on Friday. Perhaps they wanted me to say 'go away', so they could give me an automatic ban. I let them test me, I said go ahead, because I have nothing to hide. But it's like harassment."

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/more-...cid=spartanntp

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury maintains innocence before anti-doping hearing

Former world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury said he's innocent of doping charges and is being harassed by the UK Anti-Doping Agency (UKAD), before his hearing on Monday.

Fury was charged with a doping offence by UKAD in June 2016. In August 2016, Fury's legal team said the would sue UKAD over the allegations, because tests taken in March and May 2015 showed contradictory results.

The 28-year-old Fury vacated his titles and his boxing licence was suspended in October 2016 pending investigation after he admitted to consuming cocaine and dealing with mental health issues.

"I've never taken a drug in my life," he told The Daily Telegraph.

"These people can say what they like but I'm suing them for what they have done to me ... I have been tested 50 to 60 times, sometimes three times in a week, blood and urine. This went on from way before the Klitschko fight.

"If I tested positive then why didn't they ban me then? It never made any sense to me. I even had a meeting with them and they said I had nothing to worry about. Fifteen months later they say they are suspending my licence."

Fury traded barbs with current world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua on social media during the build-up to and after Joshua's victory over Wladimir Klitschko on April 29.

Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn, denied reports of a scheduled bout between the two, since Fury has yet to regain his licence, and if he is found guilty on Monday, he could face a lengthy ban from the sport.

Fury also said that he was being harassed by the UKAD, after they administered a random drugs test last Friday.

"I was very shocked, Fury said. "But they said they had come here to give me a random drugs test. With all that is going on, they still expect me to be super nice to them, so I was.

"I explained to them that ... that I've been out of the ring for 18 months, but UKAD were insistent on testing me on Friday. Perhaps they wanted me to say 'go away', so they could give me an automatic ban. I let them test me, I said go ahead, because I have nothing to hide. But it's like harassment."

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/more-...cid=spartanntp
    Quote - I've never taken a drug in my life! Strange seeing as he admitted taking Cocaine.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is fat now but he has a new found focus and will get his license and boxing career back.

I feel that whatever physical and mental shape Wlad came into he would always lose to Fury.
    Mate, While all the above is possible, it is unlikely , you make it sound like a piece of piss. serious question, do you believe in fairy tales?
    First he has to lose 7 stone in a way that he keeps his strength. this isn't easy. Have you ever lost 7 stone? Fury has Mental issues , some say bi polar some say due to his Social drug taking . But either way , it's difficult to stay focused mentally for long periods of time, basically he could fall off the wagon anytime.
    I hope he gets back to his best, I really do , but I'm not sure we'll ever see that.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I completely agree with master. Fury is a master at getting two people with his taunts and facial expressions plus he is a very good speaker. Anthony Joshua his two young and don't mistake what seems to be composer with that he is very old bound up emotionally and mentally you can clearly see how bound of Anthony Joshua's and that he cannot express himself and he is all bottled up inside

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you sure you teach English?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Mate, While all the above is possible, it is unlikely , you make it sound like a piece of piss. serious question, do you believe in fairy tales?
    First he has to lose 7 stone in a way that he keeps his strength. this isn't easy. Have you ever lost 7 stone? Fury has Mental issues , some say bi polar some say due to his Social drug taking . But either way , it's difficult to stay focused mentally for long periods of time, basically he could fall off the wagon anytime.
    I hope he gets back to his best, I really do , but I'm not sure we'll ever see that.
    Fury won the title, when he is focussed (and he is after seeing AJ beat Wlad) he can beat anyone.

El Kabong Guest

Right now Fury couldn't even beat his meat without needing to stop and take a breather so all this "one arm behind my back" talk is just that....TALK. One arm behind his back is how he should sit at the dinner table the fat fuck.

Right now AJ would walk through Fury, yeah walk through him.

Tyson 'Buster Douglas' Fury is a 1 hit wonder and even doing that he was extremely unimpressive. Also the plus sized cunt still owes Wlad a rematch and he'll be owing that rematch to Wlad until Wlad retires sooo I doubt this fight even happens to be quite honest.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least Buster Douglas had the good grace to come back out of shape and take a good hiding.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information