Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Asian/Indian BT scam callers?

I regularly get these cunts phoning up to say my internet is fucked... so just put the phone down, I know it's a scam.

Get this - this morning this cunt phoned me back straight away to ask why I put the phone down. So I just put it down again. Then she phones back straight away again, so I let the phone ring out. Then she phones back straight away again, to which I went absolutely ballistic (snapped like someone just chinned me mum or something) "cunt, i'm gonna kill ya you cunt, fucking cunt, ring again ya cunt see what happens" (not sure how I was gonna kill someone in India, or even kill someone, but still) and she goes "shut up loser, loser, loooser" as I was putting the phone down.

What kind of cunt does a job like that? You can literally hear tons of them working in the background. How do you justifiy intentionally attempting to rip people off all day? Cunts should be shot.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Asian/Indian BT scam callers?

I get the calls when I am at home and wonder how they got my number. As soon as they ask they put the phone down on me.

Never swear at them just ask them information about how they know this information.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The weird thing about the UK is you can easily obtain the name and address of anyone with a quick search online. It's very easy, creepily so. Any scam artist could have a go. The only solution is to disappear or die as people are just acommodity to be extracted or conned.

I don't answer the phone unless I know the number. Good on you for abusing her and the cheek of them trying to abuse you back.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never give my number out and even when I have to fill on line forms I make a made up number.

Yet they still manage to get it after I changed it recently.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How do they get the number (it's not really mine it's my mums)?

I can't even remember the last time I got genuinely annoyed to the point of snapping, it was the cheek of constantly phoning back even though she must have realised I knew it was a con. And then to start insulting me. What? I don't care how desperate you are, that's a sicko way to earn dosh and there's shit loads of them.

Never realised until today that they persistently harass people, no wonder some poor sods get easily conned, as even I was second guessing myself for a second and thought about contacting BT.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The more you swear at them the more they phone because they are bored and know they can get a laugh when they call you.

I have asked many to delete my number but they never do.

That is there job and they have time on their side, no point stressing about it and just change the number as they will never stop.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my number is 551-358-3890 lets see if they call me now

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck 'em! I've got loads of different tactics depending on my mood and whether I can be bothered.
    1. "Have you had a car accident that wasn't your fault?"
    Me - "yes I did!"
    They get so shocked they put you through to someone higher up! They ask me the same and tell me I can claim blah,blah.
    Me - "it's ok, I've decided I don't want to claim because my injury was only a lacerated penis and I don't use it much anyway!"
    2. "Do you want to save money on your Electric?"
    Me- no thank you.
    "You don't want to save money?"
    Me - no, I like paying more!
    3. "We've noticed serious viruses on your computer"
    Me - I don't have a computer! In fact I don't have electricity or gas! (I also use this for no.2.)
    4. "Are you interested in Double Glazing?"
    Me - sorry, I don't have any Windows.
    "Are you sure you don't have any Windows?"
    Me - are you calling me a liar?
    Finally, if I can't be fucked to do that ,
    5. "Are you interested in double Glazing?"
    Me - Yes I am actually.
    "They start their spiel, and I say "oh yes" like I'm interested! They then start talking, and I leave the phone on the Side and carry on doing what I was doing. 15 minutes later I go back and put the phone back on the hook.
    I got caught out once as the guy was still on the phone when I went back, he gave me a shitload of abuse and I pissed myself.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had one just yesterday

Caller: we believe you was in an accident recently
    Me: yes that's correct, I was an innocent passenger in my friends vehicle, someone hit him in the rear whilst we were stationary at traffic lights
    C: do you want to make a claim
    M: damn right I do, I wasn't actually injured and they were only travelling 3mph but I'm happy to make money out of it, do you think I should tell them that I suffered from pain to my neck back and shoulders along with whiplash related headaches and a fear and travel?
    C: yes that would be great
    M: ok then, so what is the process? I'm guessing that you will send me some forms and you will want me to sign a form of authority which states everything be made payable to you, then you will send me to an independent medical examiner, I will try to make out that my injuries are relatively simple because I don't want the claim to be inflated because we don't want it to fall out of the ministry of justice process now do we.
    C: ........eeeerrrrrrmmmm well......
    M: wait a minute you do know about the MOJ process don't you?
    C: eerrrrrmmmm we are a very reputable company and have been working with injury claims for nearly 8 years
    M: hmmm that's interesting because I've been working in bodily injury claims for a few years now and I've never had to deal with a claim from yourselves before
    C: eeerrrrmmmm
    M: actually now that you come to mention it, you have taken all these details from me but you haven't actually asked for my name or the registration numbers of the vehicles involved
    C: ok thankyou for wasting my time

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was pissing about doing next to nothing when I was about 18 or so, a mate said to me want to work in town, air con office, wear what you like, all you got to do is make a few phone calls. I was in like Flynn.

Obviously it turned out to be a shitty call center setup. It wasn't scamming, it was a legit council (business rates) tax rebate service for which they took a slice. They'd routinely wind people up, the ones that specifically said dont bother calling me again. It was grubby and cheap but that didnt stop some of them thinking they were Jordan Belfort.

I use the Primo method. Leave them talking to thin air for a while, go along with it for as long as you can.

My mum used to get shit loads of calls asking for this one particular person, always from the same company. One day I saw the Sean Lock wrong number sketch. Went round her house and put it into practice. Great fun.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Check this out, this is how to control and trash their computer

https://youtu.be/XbC7RJlfyaA
    Last edited by X; 05-09-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-11-2017 at 10:13 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information