AJ by KO. Not even close.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v AJ who wins

Genuine question. To those that subscribe to the thinking that AJ, Wilder, anyone else for that matter would be lead a merry dance by Fury and that they'd be lucky to nearly land a glove on him. Do they base that entirely on the Klitshcko fight, or do they take into account his previous fights?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I base it on the wlad fight

it didn't look like fury had any chance of beating anyone right at the top before that

against wlad he dominated, won most of the rounds, the scores were too close in the end

so base it on the best fury don't you think?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Genuine question. To those that subscribe to the thinking that AJ, Wilder, anyone else for that matter would be lead a merry dance by Fury and that they'd be lucky to nearly land a glove on him. Do they base that entirely on the Klitshcko fight, or do they take into account his previous fights?
    All Fury's fights, he has the height and reach advantage, he learnt not to show his chin after Cunningham and beat/bamboozled Wlad.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad was scared to commit and get hit . Joshua will plough forward and win by KO.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I base it on that one and his previous career, I think fury started improving a lot in the year or two before fighting wladimir, he started to use his height and reach very well and he is great at fighting rough/borderline cheating(his ko of cunningham is a good example of this).. He seems to have become very fit in big fights now too(maybe due to wild boar consumption), I think he would out wrestle, out jab and just exhaust joshua... If he comes back the same as before he left of course.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's no way Furys mind games will work on AJ so it comes down to purely what happens in the ring.
    Either AJ batters him silly and gets the KO or Fury goes in awkward and picks AJ off with those long arms, racks up points, spoils and get the points win.
    Could easily go either way this one but fitness and conditioning could be a huge factor and if it goes into the deep end 8 plus rounds you'd back AJ.
    Tough to call but if pushed I'd say AJ by KO as I simply can't see him not landing big on Fury at some stage.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Wlad was scared to commit and get hit . Joshua will plough forward and win by KO.
    I don't think Joshua has the stamina to plough forward that much. He's bit and muscular meaning he tires after throwing a combination or two. Plus everyone and his Mum has managed to kd Wlad over the years. Not everyone crumbles like that.

Personally I think Fury wins a dull fight by decision. He's a far bigger fighter able to vary his game enough to befuddle AJ.

El Kabong Guest

Tyson Fury is 110% done as a top fighter....he caught Wlad at the perfect time for him, and had they done a rematch all of us would have already forgotten about Fury. He's a 1 hit wonder, he's over and done with, he's never coming back, he's never winning a meaningful match again. He wouldn't beat Wlad in a rematch, he wouldn't beat AJ, he wouldn't beat Wilder, he wouldn't beat Parker, he wouldn't beat Ortiz, or Povetkin. He's finished.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I don't think Joshua has the stamina to plough forward that much. He's bit and muscular meaning he tires after throwing a combination or two. Plus everyone and his Mum has managed to kd Wlad over the years. Not everyone crumbles like that.

Personally I think Fury wins a dull fight by decision. He's a far bigger fighter able to vary his game enough to befuddle AJ.
    So there are 3 of us (including palmerq), 4 if you count Ross.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Tyson Fury is 110% done as a top fighter....he caught Wlad at the perfect time for him, and had they done a rematch all of us would have already forgotten about Fury. He's a 1 hit wonder, he's over and done with, he's never coming back, he's never winning a meaningful match again. He wouldn't beat Wlad in a rematch, he wouldn't beat AJ, he wouldn't beat Wilder, he wouldn't beat Parker, he wouldn't beat Ortiz, or Povetkin. He's finished.
    If he was a one hit wonder he would never have got the opportunity to fight Wlad. He befuddled Wlad for 12 rounds. Nothing one hit about that. He would have a chance against any of them including Wlad and I think he mullers Parker and Povetkin quite easily.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Sure thing, everything you said.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury at his best? I think he beats AJ. Unfortunately we may never see that fighter again.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could have sworn there was going to be some movement on the UKAD hearing Wednesday? IT's now Thursday. Every Tom Dick and fucking Harry have been all over Fury all week with his Marbella exploits and 'he'd beat Joshua with one hand tied behind his back' shtick. Now fuck all?!
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information