Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd haters keep saying he ducked GGG

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    And by the way the bookies don't even make Golovkin a big favourite. The odds are virtually identical to Brook-Spence, which just about everyone accepts is 50-50.
    I don't think there's much in the fight now. I have nothing against Canelo , I quite like the guy, and I think he stands a decent chance. my problem is De La Hoya. the guy is a prick. people criticised GGG for fighting (in their minds) mismatches like Brook etc. the only reason he had to do that was because he got dicked around by De La Hoya and his marinating bollocks. He also got pissed about by them other 2 timewasting jokers Eubank Jr. and Saunders.
    some of the matchups and catchweights Oscar has put Canelo in have been quite disrespectful to the sport imo. And I don't think for one second Canelo was ducking GGG or scared , he would've probably fought him at any given time.
    But in saying all that, I hate to say it, But I reckon has timed this perfectly to give Canelo the best opportunity he's gonna get.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd would put a clinic on against GGG even more so than Canelo. Canelo is going to put the same show on that Floyd did to him against GGG. Everyone hates Floyd we know blah blah but this GGG hype is retarded (sorry my daughter said we can't use that word) I'm not an expert but I do love boxing. I grew up in a boxing community the Mustins Olympic coach. I just think sure GGG has more power than Floyd but did we forget Pretty boy before he and PAC had to eat 13,000 calories a day? I think GGG reminds me a lot of Cotto. Just slow. No head movement and Floyd would see those body shots coming 3 seconds before he avoided them. Just an opinion. Glad to be back fellas.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it incredibly daft to think Alvarez is somehow elevated by Golovkin not dominating or knocking out Jacobs. Quite where this idea that it's now either a 50/50 fight or one that GGG gets schooled in, came from I don't know. Golovkin beat Jacobs, who might well be the best pro he has fought, and certainly the heaviest. He didn't get exposed, dominated or soundly beaten. He won.Canelo is not Jacobs x 2. He is not the next best P4P after Floyd, he is not shit either, he does a lot of things well, but he is not on the same level as Golovkin and you don't have to be a blind biased GGG Fanboy to see that. Chavez Jr is no warm up for someone as relentless as Golovkin and while Canelo is very accurate he is about to walk into a cascading maelstrom of well aimed and painful intent. He will be stopped.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder why Floyd never won the heavyweight title? Weird one that...
    It's because Floyd ducked them. James Toney would have stomped on him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    And by the way the bookies don't even make Golovkin a big favourite. The odds are virtually identical to Brook-Spence, which just about everyone accepts is 50-50.
    I don't think there's much in the fight now. I have nothing against Canelo , I quite like the guy, and I think he stands a decent chance. my problem is De La Hoya. the guy is a prick. people criticised GGG for fighting (in their minds) mismatches like Brook etc. the only reason he had to do that was because he got dicked around by De La Hoya and his marinating bollocks. He also got pissed about by them other 2 timewasting jokers Eubank Jr. and Saunders.
    some of the matchups and catchweights Oscar has put Canelo in have been quite disrespectful to the sport imo. And I don't think for one second Canelo was ducking GGG or scared , he would've probably fought him at any given time.
    But in saying all that, I hate to say it, But I reckon has timed this perfectly to give Canelo the best opportunity he's gonna get.
    Can't argue that one bit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I wonder why Floyd never won the heavyweight title? Weird one that...
    It's because Floyd ducked them. James Toney would have stomped on him.
    You didn't know? Floyd beat Fedor, Tyson and Bkwe at once with no shorts on. 😂😂😂

Thread Information