Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 22 dead in Manchester

Well I'm not too sure what my rant was going to be about last night, obviously whatever it was it wasn't boiling my piss as much as I first thought

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I'm gunna go on a rant tomorrow, it's not against Isis it's not against Muslims I don't know who it is against but I'm watching sommet on telly now and I'm getting fed up of it, not going to go into it now cuz I'm 10 cans deep and I can't articulate what I want to say
    Watch the boxing on channel 5
    your country with it's open door policy and it's Muslim apologist policy and it's paranoia of offending people allowed this guy's father to immigrate to England from Libya even though he was fighting for Al-Qaeda.... and your country's open door policy allowed him and his son to travel back and forth for training terrorist training and bomb-making training to Syria and back to Libya and then return to Great Britain to pull off this horrible attack. That is the only embarrassment here and it is caring more about not offending people then doing the right thing to protect people period and people want to talk about Muslim taxi drivers who helped out oh wow I am so blown away with that generosity wow
    And that is exactly how the majority of British people feel.What the fuck are our government doing allowing globally known jihadists who they know have recently been in Libya and Syria to freely come in and out of our country.Lighting candles, reading poems, donating money and changing your Facebook profile pic to " I love Manchester" will do fuck all to stop the next bombing.Its as simple as rounding them cunts up and jailing or deporting them.If we had done those kids would still be alive.We need a leader in the UK, someone with the balls who will protect their own citizens first and not these spineless clowns who currently do.Id take someone like Trump or Putin over our current PM all day long.
    Last edited by smashup; 05-27-2017 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I'm gunna go on a rant tomorrow, it's not against Isis it's not against Muslims I don't know who it is against but I'm watching sommet on telly now and I'm getting fed up of it, not going to go into it now cuz I'm 10 cans deep and I can't articulate what I want to say

your country with it's open door policy and it's Muslim apologist policy and it's paranoia of offending people allowed this guy's father to immigrate to England from Libya even though he was fighting for Al-Qaeda.... and your country's open door policy allowed him and his son to travel back and forth for training terrorist training and bomb-making training to Syria and back to Libya and then return to Great Britain to pull off this horrible attack. That is the only embarrassment here and it is caring more about not offending people then doing the right thing to protect people period and people want to talk about Muslim taxi drivers who helped out oh wow I am so blown away with that generosity wow

And that is exactly how the majority of British people feel.
    What the fuck are our government doing allowing globally known jihadists who they know have recently been in Libya and Syria to freely come in and out of our country.
    Lighting candles, reading poems, donating money and changing your Facebook profile pic to " I love Manchester" will do fuck all to stop the next bombing.
    Its as simple as rounding them cunts up and jailing or deporting them.
    If we had done those kids would still be alive.
    We need a leader in the UK, someone with the balls who will protect their own citizens first and not these spineless clowns who currently do.
    Id take someone like Trump or Putin over our current PM all day long.
    There is a direct line between the NATO operation in Benghazi and Al Qaeda rebels in Syria. Arms and Intelligence. So while you may think that somebody like Trump would make things better the truth is he is knee deep in it with the Saudis too. When you have Imams chucking people out of mosques and Muslims reporting these people to the authorities then you have to question why nothing has been done. Unfortunately the exact supposedly strong type right wing leaders that people think would make Britain safer, are the same ones cutting the security budget, and putting not offending the House of Saud above the safety of British citizens.

However left wing, soft, naive or supposedly too empathetic people are, it is not them that people's anger should be turned on. That is the same old tired tirade that Brockton the ex-Muslim holier than thou hate preacher is suggesting people join him on, but it is nothing but a distraction. The answers to stopping these horrific things happening are nothing to do with being afraid of offending Muslims in Britain. It is all to do with being afraid of jeopardizing huge arms deals abroad.

We have no business bombing the middle east. We most certainly should not be selling arms to countries in the region or training troops like we do. Yes of course we should have a strict border policy that vets and arrests terrorists and terrorist sympathizers, but the right wing government we have, cuts security and border guard numbers and has for years. They are to blame. So sweeping have the police cuts been that now we are having to deploy the army on British streets.

The bombing in Manchester targeted young people and children so if even just one of those victims injured in hospital or the kids of Manchester are comforted by people lighting a candle or showing solidarity than that is a good thing. I know that you are not mocking that, just the faux sentimental pointless things like people changing their facebook profile pics etc and the idea that standing together and being a pacifist is enough to stop these animals. The problem I have with some of the posts in this thread, and others in response to the recent Westminster attack, are the suggestion that the British principle of solidarity and standing together in the face of adversity, something that saw us survive countless bombing from the Luftwaffe to the IRA, is somehow a sign of weakness, a capitulation. It is incredibly offensive to be lectured by people from a country that puts sensationalizing leaked evidence ahead of national security and the same people who actually repeatedly posted it here, on being soft on terrorism.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    it is nothing but a distraction. The answers to stopping these horrific things happening are nothing to do with being afraid of offending Muslims in Britain. .
    the only distraction here is refusing to admit here that your country with it's open door policy and it's Muslim apologist policy and it's paranoia of offending people allowed this guy's father to immigrate to England from Libya even though he was fighting for Al-Qaeda.... and your country's open door policy allowed him and his son to travel back and forth for training terrorist training and bomb-making training to Syria and back to Libya and then return to Great Britain to pull off this horrible attack. That is the only embarrassment here and it is you and people like you who care more about not offending people then doing the right thing to protect people period and you want to talk about Muslim taxi drivers who helped out oh wow I am so blown away with that generosity wow

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What the fuck are our government doing allowing globally known jihadists who they know have recently been in Libya and Syria to freely come in and out of our country.
    Lighting candles, reading poems, donating money and changing your Facebook profile pic to " I love Manchester" will do fuck all to stop the next bombing.
    We need a leader in the UK, someone with the balls who will protect their own citizens first and not these spineless clowns who currently do.
    There is a direct line between the NATO operation in Benghazi and Al Qaeda rebels in Syria. Arms and Intelligence. So while you may think that somebody like Trump would make things better the truth is he is knee deep in it with the Saudis too. When you have Imams chucking people out of mosques and Muslims reporting these people to the authorities then you have to question why nothing has been done. Unfortunately the exact supposedly strong type right wing leaders that people think would make Britain safer, are the same ones cutting the security budget, and putting not offending the House of Saud above the safety of British citizens.

However left wing, soft, naive or supposedly too empathetic people are, it is not them that people's anger should be turned on. That is the same old tired tirade that Brockton the ex-Muslim holier than thou hate preacher is suggesting people join him on, but it is nothing but a distraction. The answers to stopping these horrific things happening are nothing to do with being afraid of offending Muslims in Britain. It is all to do with being afraid of jeopardizing huge arms deals abroad.

We have no business bombing the middle east. We most certainly should not be selling arms to countries in the region or training troops like we do. Yes of course we should have a strict border policy that vets and arrests terrorists and terrorist sympathizers, but the right wing government we have, cuts security and border guard numbers and has for years. They are to blame. So sweeping have the police cuts been that now we are having to deploy the army on British streets.

The bombing in Manchester targeted young people and children so if even just one of those victims injured in hospital or the kids of Manchester are comforted by people lighting a candle or showing solidarity than that is a good thing. I know that you are not mocking that, just the faux sentimental pointless things like people changing their facebook profile pics etc and the idea that standing together and being a pacifist is enough to stop these animals. The problem I have with some of the posts in this thread, and others in response to the recent Westminster attack, are the suggestion that the British principle of solidarity and standing together in the face of adversity, something that saw us survive countless bombing from the Luftwaffe to the IRA, is somehow a sign of weakness, a capitulation. It is incredibly offensive to be lectured by people from a country that puts sensationalizing leaked evidence ahead of national security and the same people who actually repeatedly posted it here, on being soft on terrorism.

I get all that and agree that what our government has done has left us in this situation but what I'm saying is why are these known terrorists free men in our country and what do our government think these young men are doing in Syria - 2 week beach holiday with their mates at some 5 star all inclusive resort, banging hotties and drinking beer?
    Why are they allowed to enter the UK direct from Terror training camps in Syria when our government has admitted they knew they were there?
    Why are they not in Jail or been Deported long ago.
    Why are they freely allowing them to kill innocent British citizens time after time with no change in dealing with them whatsoever?
    The UK has become a laughing stock with our joke border controls and has gone from a Great country into one of the easiest targets in the World for terrorists to attack because we simply allow them to be free in our country.
    If they (known ISIS Jihadists) are not in the country then they cannot kill people in that country.
    It's that Simple
    Last edited by smashup; 05-28-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get all that and agree that what our government has done has left us in this situation but what I'm saying is why are these known terrorists free men in our country?
    Why are they allowed to enter the UK direct from Terror training camps in Syria when our government has admitted they knew they were there?
    Why are they not in Jail or been Deported long ago.
    Why are they freely allowing them to kill innocent British citizens time after time with no change in dealing with them whatsoever?
    The UK has become a laughing stock with our joke border controls and has gone from a Great country into one of the easiest targets in the World for terrorists to attack because we simply allow them to be free in our country.
    If they are not in the country then they cannot kill people in that country.
    It's that Simple
    Quite why anyone on a list is allowed free movement is beyond me too. With huge cuts in prison wardens and Police etc though you have to wonder if they really are more interested in making cuts than saving lives.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The answers to stopping these horrific things happening are nothing to do with being afraid of offending Muslims in Britain.

It is all to do with being afraid of jeopardizing huge arms deals abroad.We have no business bombing the middle east. We most certainly should not be selling arms to countries in the region or training troops like we do.
    I had to split this up a bit to be clear. I disagree with the first sentence. I think there is an inherent fear of tackling anything where race, colour or religion is at the crux. Sadly, that fear is almost always sprinkled with a healthy dose of incompetence and sabotage. The seemingly country wide systematic rape of young girls by Muslim gangs is a prime example of the level of fear and incompetence at play.

I completely agree with the rest. To coin a phrase from Boyz in Da Hood, 'He aint botherin you so dont fuck wid him!'

Whilst its of course fine for people to do whatever they want to do to show support, it's getting old pretty quick. I feel like the next attack should come with a poster and bullet pointed list just to cover everything in one hit.

• Carry on as normal
    • Stand together
    • They wont win
    • Not all Muslims are bad
    • By the same token, not all white people are bad either, it's just that some will call anyone with a decent tan a Paki and might just throw half a house brick through your front window.

etc, etc

It should have a picture of a Muslim, ideally an Imam and a white hairy arsed builder having a cuddle.

I'm amazed this hasn't gone proper sideways, you can see it coming.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep singing Kumbaya. We'll talk again in 60 days Beanz. Check back wit ya. I said from sources I have back in March "it will be a bloody Ramadan" and I was right, its right on schedule. And just warming up.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep singing Kumbaya. We'll talk again in 60 days Beanz. Check back wit ya. I said from sources I have back in March "it will be a bloody Ramadan" and I was right, its right on schedule. And just warming up.
    Sources you you have ? Just warming up ?

​Fucking hell and you have the cheek to call me an apologist.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sources you you have ? Just warming up ?

​Fucking hell and you have the cheek to call me an apologist.
    Yeah mate I know you're from a small town in the countryside but I live in New York City we have over 288,000 Bangladesh's here just in Queens Borough thousands and thousands of them are from London and Manchester and have family there and contacts there and connections there and they have been telling me since March

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That figure includes pakistanis Afghani somalis Etc

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So many people have predicted this since March people right here in this neighborhood and in these communities right here. England just has a very very miniaturized version of the enormous gigantic neighborhoods that we have here and I am hearing this narrative I am hearing these things since March and that is why I posted it about a month-and-a-half ago that this particular Ramadan would be very bloody in the United Kingdom and abroad

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What law enforcement has to do and I am happy to see the military out on the streets in England finally a bit and just a bit of a show of force although it is way too light and should be really beat up they need to go around and actively check people's background and ID

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beefed up, not beat up.

Thread Information