Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I'm going to destroy you!" - Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux clash on Twitter

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "I'm going to destroy you!" - Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux clash on Twitt

Saunders will need to be even better than he was against Andy Lee and I do not think he can reach that level again. Billy would get knocked out cold if he comes in like he did in his last fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "I'm going to destroy you!" - Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux clash on Twitt

Golovkin: Everyone Knows Saunders is Not Serious, He's a Clown

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...-clown--117885

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This waster has split with Booth already, now with the Ingles in Sheffield.

Without getting mentioned by Golovkin, in his public mission to win all the belts, Saunders would be utterly irrelevant. The other day he was calling N'Dam and the "chinaman" (Murata) bums. He seems blissfully unaware that he's seen as nothing but a laughing stock holding the WBO title hostage.

Lemieux? Just imagine Warren putting one his champions in with a fighter like that. When does it happen? Never.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Saunders will need to be even better than he was against Andy Lee and I do not think he can reach that level again.
    Unintentionally done I reckon, but that is probably the most scathing assessment of a fighter I've ever heard

Saunders was dynamite for a few minutes against Lee, stood him on his head for a spell. Outside of that purple patch he was average.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Saunders will need to be even better than he was against Andy Lee and I do not think he can reach that level again.
    Unintentionally done I reckon, but that is probably the most scathing assessment of a fighter I've ever heard

Saunders was dynamite for a few minutes against Lee, stood him on his head for a spell. Outside of that purple patch he was average.
    Still his best win and he was excellent for the first 5 rounds against Junior.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So he was excellent for 5 rounds against a guy who at the time was barely British level,certainly wasn't the champ (cos BJS was obvs.) and that guy has done fuck all since. big fuckng deal!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

So he was excellent for 5 rounds against a guy who at the time was barely British level,certainly wasn't the champ (cos BJS was obvs.) and that guy has done fuck all since. big fuckng deal!
    That British level guy is now a world champion. 😀

I am saying BJS would lose to Lemieux.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BJS has moved next door to the Ingle Gym where he has no distractions (even away from his kids) and sounds like he's on the right track.
    Say what you want about him but he's a Brilliant boxer when he's match fit and is well capable of giving someone like Lemieux a proper schooling if he can swerve that bomb of a left hand.

Ingle on Saunders
    http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/reve...dominic-ingle/

Thread Information