Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I'm going to destroy you!" - Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux clash on Twitter

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "I'm going to destroy you!" - Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux clash on Twitter

Saunders needs to stop mouthing off that he's the bollocks and face Lemieux and he's basically called him out and baited him up.

Could be a silly move as Lemieux has the punch to take his fucking head off and bang him out cold/unconscious

This could be a belter...... i wanna see this fight

With a potential match-up a possibility later this year, Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux have wasted no time in trading verbals.
    Saunders was due to defend his WBO World Middleweight Title on July 8th against Avtandil Khurtsidze, but that bout has been called off for legal reasons.
    So instead of that proposed July date, the unbeaten southpaw looks to be back in action on September 16th in London, the same night as Canelo Alvarez squares off with Gennady Golovkin in Las Vegas.
    Since Saunders is without an opponent, heavy-handed Canadian David Lemieux is one option. The winner would then be in line to face Canelo or Golovkin in huge unification.

On Tuesday morning, Saunders took to Twitter to taunt Lemieux: "C*ck boy are you next in line so let's go".
    Lemieux, who lost his IBF World Title to 'Triple G' in October 2015, did not hold back in his response.
    "I can't wait to make you bleed and take that belt away from you. I'm going to destroy you. See you soon pussy."
    A clash between Saunders and Lemieux would certainly capture fans' imagination, pitting a skillful technician against a big-punching knockout artist.

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-news...sh-on-twitter/

Last edited by smashup; 06-21-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "I'm going to destroy you!" - Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux clash on Twitt

This could be a decent scrap. Saunders doesn't have the pop of Golovkin but he can make himself difficult to hit (When hes on) especially against such a wide winging Lemieux. Can Saunders do to Lemieux what he did to Andy lee or can Lemieux back Saunders to the ropes and get him to try an punch his way out so he can be countered. The question is Which Saunders shows up ? and of course.. How much more of Lemieux will show up after the weigh-in? With golden boy promoting both Lemieux and canelo, I can't see these coming off on the same date.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "I'm going to destroy you!" - Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux clash on Twitt

I like this fight. An on form top of his game Saunders could box rings around Lemieux. Take it for granted though and he is in big trouble.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"On his day Saunders could box rings round Lemieux"
    But when was that day? The cunt hasn't performed for years. Eubank was a novice (still fucking is btw) and Lee was very average for a champion.
    Meanwhile BJS Balloons up to 15 stone and think he's some sort of tough gypsy warrior boss!
    I hope it does come off, Lemieux is a serious fighter and he will batter BJS and make him look a has been,

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    But when was that day? The cunt hasn't performed for years. Eubank was a novice (still fucking is btw) and Lee was very average for a champion.
    Meanwhile BJS Balloons up to 15 stone and think he's some sort of tough gypsy warrior boss!
    I hope it does come off, Lemieux is a serious fighter and he will batter BJS and make him look a has been,
    He is a great boxer, if you can't see it then I can't help you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Saunders is a good boxer but has taken his foot of the pedal and just got very fat. This is not a good sign and not good when you are facing your best ever opponent to date.
    Last edited by Master; 06-21-2017 at 11:08 AM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was a big fan of BJS but since he has won his world title he's just completely quit, he's more interested in crawling around Fury and posting videos of him stealing chips off random people's plates and running away giggling like a little school girl, cunt looks like he's had too many chips and not done enough running if you ask me.

I know that he has been unlucky with injuries and the fucking mafia but come on mate defend your fucking belt.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When was the last time this "great" boxer boxed Great? He is a very talented boxer that has not shown any discipline or desire to live a professional athlete's life. This has caught up with him, it's hard enough to realise your potential without handicapping yourself.
    If you think he's a "great" boxer, then I can't help you.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saunders has all the tools to frustrate Lemieux, many do, but he has slacked off and any guy who's lead insult is 'c*ck boy you're next in line...' needs to have a brick dropped on them. Lemieux deserves this one.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Saunders is a good boxer but has taken his foot of the pedal and just got very fat. This is not a good sign and not good when you are facing your best ever opponent to date.
    who are you calling fat?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    who are you calling fat?
    Saunders.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

whos fatter, you or saunders?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    whos fatter, you or saunders?
    Saunders

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd love this fight to happen. If Saunders could beat Lemieux that would be a big deal. I reckon he gets ruined though.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A tip top Saunders who's fit and on his game could easily box Lemieux's head off, maybe even stop him late on but if Saunders does get in the ring with him and he's 70/80/90% then he's going to sleep.

I agree with whoever said Lemieux deserves this chance and he does, proper fighter that kid and knows how to entertain the crowd and close the show.

Really hope this happens

Thread Information