Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boxing dvds

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I would do the seven dollar a month thing, I've been waiting for it. I do watch the fights on you tube I hate to admit it but I've never hooked that up to my tv. I know I could even do it with my phone. I just like the DVD idea for convience and to physically have it. I will do this you tube to my tv thing but I am going to hunt online for a DVD that has the majority of the years fights. I like dvds so shoot me. I like tech but I like to keep things simple to avoid government surveillance. If they put together the books I buy, my political views and the fact I like a violent sport it's possible they will come to me. Plus I just donated money to catholic charities which probably puts me on a radical list
    Yeah I often get the feeling that the government are watching me for the same reasons, and then there was all of the cats that I killed when I was a child...so so many cats, them poor cats...all that blood...anyway yeah YouTube and dvds
    Dude I'm sitting here next to my cat, I resent that post. Her name is little miss super dooper
    Don't worry I channel them murderous rages into fighting crime these days, why do you think I became the Batman? Because someone killed my parents? Ha how stoopid would that be.

My friend has a cat called McMow and it makes a vroooom noise when it runs as if it thinks it is fast.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would do the seven dollar a month thing, I've been waiting for it. I do watch the fights on you tube I hate to admit it but I've never hooked that up to my tv. I know I could even do it with my phone. I just like the DVD idea for convience and to physically have it. I will do this you tube to my tv thing but I am going to hunt online for a DVD that has the majority of the years fights. I like dvds so shoot me. I like tech but I like to keep things simple to avoid government surveillance. If they put together the books I buy, my political views and the fact I like a violent sport it's possible they will come to me. Plus I just donated money to catholic charities which probably puts me on a radical list
    Yeah I often get the feeling that the government are watching me for the same reasons, and then there was all of the cats that I killed when I was a child...so so many cats, them poor cats...all that blood...anyway yeah YouTube and dvds
    Dude I'm sitting here next to my cat, I resent that post. Her name is little miss super dooper
    Don't worry I channel them murderous rages into fighting crime these days, why do you think I became the Batman? Because someone killed my parents? Ha how stoopid would that be.

My friend has a cat called McMow and it makes a vroooom noise when it runs as if it thinks it is fast.
    I'm working on a new invention called cat slippers. It's to keep cats quiet as they prance about the house, you know how loud cats are

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm working on a new invention called cat slippers. It's to keep cats quiet as they prance about the house, you know how loud cats are
    I invented cat slippers years ago albeit mine were just slippers made out of cats

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I invented the paneer kebab
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes i have

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hayden28 View Post
    yes i have
    is it...could it be....I...I....Paul Kevin...is it really you? have you returned?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes i have
    is it...could it be....I...I....Paul Kevin...is it really you? have you returned?
    I said I invented the Paneer Kebab
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    yes i have
    I said I invented the Paneer Kebab
    Paul Kevin invented you, he wins

Thread Information