Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: "She was bleeding badly from a face-lift!" .......that's why I voted TRUMP

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "She was bleeding badly from a face-lift!" .......that's why I voted TRUMP

******SAY WHAT YOU WANT, SCREW THIS "BELOW THE DIGNITY" CRAP.....DO LITTLE JOEY AND BRZINSKI HAVE ANY DIGNITY IN THEIR DAILY OBSCENE WITCH HUNT AND FAKE NEWS

Taste of their own medicine. HAHAHAHA

I love Trump.

James Brown, Pocahontas, bloody face lift

Leave it to a native New Yorker like me or Trump, we will destroy you daffodils.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "She was bleeding badly from a face-lift!" .......that's why I voted TRUMP

@TitoFan NO

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "She was bleeding badly from a face-lift!" .......that's why I voted TRUMP

What do you want me to say, Brock. That it's ok for Trump to act like a pouty little 5th-grader in attacking people he shouldn't even be concerned with? That it's ok for him to get personal and give the wrong example to millions and millions of young children everywhere who now think it's ok to attack a woman's looks? That it's ok that every day that passes Trump looks more and more like the asshole he really is in real life, no matter what good he might be doing (or not) in his job as POTUS?

No, Brock. It's not ok. He's a f*cking adult human being, for crying out loud. A 70-year old man with issues.

From Day One I've been the even-handed one here, praising what I think he does well..... and criticizing where I think he f*cks up. But just like on Facebook..... just like discussions around the water cooler at work..... just like in the neighborhood bar...... people immediately identify themselves as one of two groups:

1. The Trump Walks on Water group (TWW)
    2. The Trump Can Do Nothing Right group (TCDNR)

Arguing with any of these is like pissing into the wind or talking to a brick wall.

If you want to applaud Trump for insulting a woman on Twitter, that's your right. Just don't expect most people to agree.

El Kabong Guest

Tito, quick question...

Which is more important for voters?

1. Acting nice and being different behind closed doors

OR

2. Being yourself and letting the chips fall where they may

We had that choice in November....it was "I'mma act like a kind cuddly robot Grandma who is just learning to process human emotions and is inauthentic as fuck" Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump being Donald Trump.

I don't care if he hammers the media, the media deserve it. Where were they for 8 years? They were kissing Obama's ass and not holding him accountable, but now all of a sudden they want to put their big boy pants on and try to take out and delegitimize Donald Trump because "he's a meany doo doo head"? Nah bruh, I ain't havin that.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's an embarrassment. There will come a day when this Nation..not just those who voted for him..are forced to look to this charlatan for steady professional leadership and a bitter reactive 70 yr old man-child throwing temper tantrums just won't cut it.

you don't get to conduct yourself like this and then demand respect. Rise above and command a room for gods sake.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Tito, quick question...

Which is more important for voters?

1. Acting nice and being different behind closed doors

OR

2. Being yourself and letting the chips fall where they may

We had that choice in November....it was "I'mma act like a kind cuddly robot Grandma who is just learning to process human emotions and is inauthentic as fuck" Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump being Donald Trump.

I don't care if he hammers the media, the media deserve it. Where were they for 8 years? They were kissing Obama's ass and not holding him accountable, but now all of a sudden they want to put their big boy pants on and try to take out and delegitimize Donald Trump because "he's a meany doo doo head"? Nah bruh, I ain't havin that.

Ok first things first.

"Kind cuddly robot Grandma"

I hope I never get on your bad side.

But again..... visions of Hillary trying to be authentic on TV still has the same effect on me as nails going across a chalkboard. So.... no.

Hillary vs Trump? I've already said a million times I'll pick Trump any time.

But here's where we digress.

The media didn't criticize Obama enough for you during 8 years...... so now Trump is justified in Tweeting about Mika bleeding from her facelift?

Be honest and drop your guard for just one second.

Really?

No.

There's many umpteen different ways for Trump to bash the media, many of which he's already doing. He needs to see the line that crosses over from combative President, into obnoxious beneath-the-office asshole AND NOT GO OVER IT. Is that too much to ask? Obviously, the guy's 70 years old. Once an asshole, always an asshole. Old dogs, new tricks, and all that jazz. So we're stuck with probably the LEAST PRESIDENTIAL POTUS IN THE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE for as long as it takes. Because obviously, any attempt by anyone close to him to moderate his shit is going to be met with an emphatic "You're fired."

This is what I think. He's already sent the message throughout Washington that mediocre, snake-oil salesmen politicians will no longer be tolerated. He's already sent the message that people wanted change, and went to great lengths to get it. Here's hoping he gets his job done, puts in his 4 years....... and gets the hell out of Dodge.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    He's an embarrassment. There will come a day when this Nation..not just those who voted for him..are forced to look to this charlatan for steady professional leadership and a bitter reactive 70 yr old man-child throwing temper tantrums just won't cut it.

you don't get to conduct yourself like this and then demand respect. Rise above and command a room for gods sake.
    I understand your anger with the guy, I really really do.....Trump can/should/will be held accountable as soon as the media is held accountable then and only then will things be right and good and fair. Until that point I will personally ENJOY the media getting their just desserts.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    The media didn't criticize Obama enough for you during 8 years...... so now Trump is justified in Tweeting about Mika bleeding from her facelift?
    Enough?!?! Try AT ALL I mean Fox did, but holy fuck man 1 station vs the world. Did you hear the questions Obama was asked during his Presidency?

Better for President Trump to be an unlikeable asshole than to be like President Obama who ordered the Department of Justice to seize phone logs (work, home, and personal cell phones) of Associated Press reporters just because.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now while Tito has the right to worry about all those poor little innocent children who may take Donald Trump as an example to follow for mean tweets (yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah OK ------NOT!), I feel the constant threats of assassination/beheading/murder/crashed Air Force Ones, bombed White Houses ALL SUPPORTED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA etc. in combination with the most Evil Witch Hunt I have ever seen in MY lifetime, on his sons and on his wife, and the additional DAILY if not HOURLY despicable obsession to demonize Trump as a child molester, a sexual predator, a Russian spy, a racist, a xenophobe, etc... ALL FAR FAR OUTWEIGH WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT the cutting words he fires back with.

I'm quite surprised he's as restrained and polite as he is. Anybody threatened to assassinate MY wife and me, THAT PERSON DISAPPEARS AND I MEAN DISAPPEARS BEFIRE SUNSET.

Of course we should all be oh-so-concerned about "beneath the dignity of" bullshit.

Are you fucking kidding me bro? The gloves are off. They piled on viciously like pussies for 18 months, now he's firing back.

LOVE IT!!!!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The mainstream media has supported crashed Air Force Ones and bombed White Houses?
    Pray tell......
    Could you provide at least one link where this is evident?

I'll wait.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a.SINGLE MSM for just ONE EXAMPLE to satisfy your curiosity on this CONDEMNED ANY of that shit except for FOX. NOT CONDEMNING CALLS FOR AIR FORCE ONE CRASHES AND HEART ATTACKS AND BEHEADINGS AND BOMBINGS AND SHOOTINGS is just the same as tacitly condoning it. Go ahead and okay dumb now and argue that point. It has happened 100 times at least since the election. No outrage in the MSM at any of that.

I care not two shits if you agree or not bcuz I watch it everyday and I know its true.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You couldn't win a single argument with me about Trump.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every MSM besides Fox and Breitbart is a SEDITIOUS, TREASONOUS, PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE SHIT HOUSE OF MAKE BELIEVE, reinforced by Colbert/Kimmel/The View/Maher/Whoopi Goldberg/Madonna/Cher/Maxine "I Feel Giod" Waters/Cryin' Chuck Schumer/Pocahontas/Nancy "Bush is President Now" Pelosi, etc.

Sorry you can't see it. Them's the breaks.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The media has covered every instance of some celebrity fuckwit making bullshit threats on Trump. All those names you mentioned have been covered. No... the media hasn't had them tarred and feathered so I guess in your mind that means they support the threats. That is the most fucked up logic I've ever heard, but c'est la vie.

Kathy Griffin got in a lot trouble and got of negative publicity for her asinine skit on beheading Trump. But no..... she wasn't tortured or maimed at the public town square, nor burned at the stake, so again I guess that's just the media supporting Griffin.

Do you even listen to yourself talk?

You didn't produce a single shred of evidence of the media supporting White House bombings and Air Force downings..... so I guess you have paper-thin ice to stand on.

You're a FANATIC, the worst type of supporter.

Get back to me when your fanaticism tones down to merely SEVERE.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The media has covered every instance of some celebrity fuckwit making bullshit threats on Trump. All those names you mentioned have been covered. No... the media hasn't had them tarred and feathered so I guess in your mind that means they support the threats. That is the most fucked up logic I've ever heard, but c'est la vie.

Kathy Griffin got in a lot trouble and got of negative publicity for her asinine skit on beheading Trump. But no..... she wasn't tortured or maimed at the public town square, nor burned at the stake, so again I guess that's just the media supporting Griffin.

Do you even listen to yourself talk?

You didn't produce a single shred of evidence of the media supporting White House bombings and Air Force downings..... so I guess you have paper-thin ice to stand on.

You're a FANATIC, the worst type of supporter.

Get back to me when your fanaticism tones down to merely SEVERE.
    damn now youre callin names boy. I didnt call you any names for disliking Trump's behaviors, why call me names? You can do better than that. Did I say YOU were the media? Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah, d-d-d-d-d-d-didnn't think so.

Lately, we are getting some results, some firings, 3 at CNN and the beheading one you mentioned. OK, a slight breath of fresh air there. But its NOTHING compared to the past 18-24 months of CLEAR MSM/DEMOCRAT COLLUSION. Trump has every right to have had enough of that SJW PILE ON

Thread Information