Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saunders v Monroe 16/9/17 London

I got proof that everyone is swerving Jacobs, not one of them can rebut this shit, 1509 Jacob duckers. Fact.

Last edited by Fenster; 09-22-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are 4 legit guys at 160. Jacobs, GGG, Canelo, and charlo. BJS has a belt but isn't that great. Lemieux is decent. Hopefully these guys fight each other more. There are enough good fights to be made. No excuses.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Golovkin is a money hungry path of least resistance guy and has been for years. Jacobs, a guy who's chosen vocation in life is to fight, would be better served by not fighting

Just brilliant.

Whats wrong with him fighting Lemieux, Charlo, N'Dam/Murata? Yeah yeah I know, I beat him, we're ducking him and who gives a fuck about them. His alternative?

Last time I checked, posting on social media didn't improve rankings and doesn't pay very well, for most.
    You list Lemieux completely ignoring Lemieux already turned him down, wouldn't even negotiate, same as GGG and BJS. But go ahead, blame the guy that wants to fight. It's popular these days to blame the guy that wants to fight.

Charlo is GGGs mandatory, GGG doesn't want to fight him either. Charlo's fault right?
    Oh dear. You've allowed the GGG red mist to fall again and you've missed the point entirely. I'll indulge you. Post your evidence that Jacobs approached Lemeiux and or BJS Saunders and they knocked him back.

Point being, and the point I was responding to. Jacobs needs to fight, NOT fighting, is NOT going to work out for Jacobs because.....

No one in the grand scheme of things cares about Danny Jacobs. He's the cancer guy who got steamrollered by Pirog, won a title against a guy BJS hammered in minutes and the guy who gave GGG a better fight than most expected, which some managed to convert into a win. He's very good, but he's no star, which means he ain't dictating shit.

No, you are quite right, it's all GGG's fault that we dont have a Charlo fight already rubber stamped for December. I propose Charlo takes to social media to shout about it whilst fighting no one in the meantime!

Jacobs V Charlo then? I assume since both men so desperately want to fight and fight the best, this is a no brainer. Actually Im surprised and a little disappointed that you're not giving both men shit for not making this obvious match up, given that everyone else in the World is shit scared of the pair of them.

Great fight, and you still get to slag off GGG before during and after, win win.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Memphis You really do like guzzling on GGG’s man juice, don’t you? Take a break and catch a breath.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, you got me, Im the one that's obligated here
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    @Memphis You really do like guzzling on GGG’s man juice, don’t you? Take a break and catch a breath.
    Says the Canelo lover.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Says the Canelo lover.
    I admit Canelo was completely out boxed by Mayweather and I think a prime Martinez would've put it on him too but you all seem to think GGG is some sort of killer based on him knocking over real low level guys. Least Alvarez had the balls to step up to 160 and fight! GGG shit himself every time Ward's name is was mentioned.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Says the Canelo lover.
    I admit Canelo was completely out boxed by Mayweather and I think a prime Martinez would've put it on him too but you all seem to think GGG is some sort of killer based on him knocking over real low level guys. Least Alvarez had the balls to step up to 160 and fight! GGG shit himself every time Ward's name is was mentioned.
    Canelo has been a middleweight for years and has done everything to avoid the fight. He was cornered to fight GGG and had no other choice.

How did you score the fight?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Says the Canelo lover.
    Canelo has been a middleweight for years and has done everything to avoid the fight. He was cornered to fight GGG and had no other choice.

I scored it 6-6 so I agree with the official decision. It was a fair draw in my opinion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Says the Canelo lover.

I scored it 6-6 so I agree with the official decision. It was a fair draw in my opinion.
    That is fair enough.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

looked a draw to me too

Thread Information