david-haye-tony-bellew-rematch-not-happening-eddie-hearn/

'a complete disaster' David Haye will NOT fight Tony Bellew in rematch as they cannot agree on terms, reveals Eddie Hearn
The two clashed back in March this year, with Bellew stopping Haye in the 11th round of a British boxing classic
NEGOTIATIONS for a rematch between Tony Bellew and David Haye are ‘virtually dead’, according to boxing promoter Eddie Hearn.

The two boxers, who clashed in March this year with Bellew winning via an 11th round stoppage, are nowhere near to agreeing terms on part II.

Speaking to Sky Sports, Matchroom head Hearn said: “I don’t think Bellew vs Haye will happen.

“Although there was hugs and kisses in the ring after the fight, trying to get these two to agree to anything is a complete disaster.”

The Haymaker injured his Achilles in the fight with Bellew that subsequently needed surgery and a lengthy recovery time.

Bellew shocked the boxing world with his surprise 11th round victory over his fellow Brit at the O2 in London.

Even though Haye lost the fight, the heavyweight still says that Bellew is on his level.

Both fighters are battling for the rights for the likes of who comes out first in the ring walks and neither are backing down.

Hearn added: “Tony Bellew got the win, so he should get the benefits of that win, and David Haye feels like Bellew still isn’t on his level.

“When you’re talking about ring walks, who goes first on the poster, changing rooms, splits, all this kind of stuff, it’s impossible.

“I think at this stage, Bellew vs Haye II is virtually dead.”
Didn't old Davey boy say that the rematch would be entirely on Bellews terms seeings as he was 'the man' who took the fight against the 'most feared' heavyweight' going and he beat him fair and square and that Davey boy had to avenge that loss to get back in contention with the rest of the pretenders?

or something along them lines.

may I just say one thing and one thing only...David Haye is a cunt, that is all