Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The level of HATE spewing from the Alt-Left/Destroy Trump Media is ASTOUNDING

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The level of HATE spewing from the Alt-Left/Destroy Trump Media is ASTOUNDING

Who is this Trump guy, anyway? I've never heard of him ?

He does have quite odd hair and why does he always seem to be shouting?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The level of HATE spewing from the Alt-Left/Destroy Trump Media is ASTOUNDING

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Oh get a grip will you. I was fairly easy going on Trump but when you start threatening WW3 on Twitter. Well, that makes you a bit of a nut. Preemptive strike is a war crime and not only that but it is an obvious violation of Twitter rules.
    Starving your people and locking
    Up political dissent is a war crime
    Those are vile acts, but they do not constitute wars of aggression on sovereign nations. This is about 'rockets' remember. You guys are dropping drones all over the place. Hypocrisy. Much? What about your rockets dropping on actual people? You barely even notice. Those are actual war crimes. You are all so used to it now and are so zapped by the media silence that you think every war is justified. War does not work for anyone but those vested in the profits of war. Ordinary people lost out on 4 trillion because of an illegal war. More than a war crime really considering 2008 happened so soon after. Suffering caused overseas then the torturing of the domestic population because the banks then got their share. War and banks. The holy alliance.
    You gotta admit those drones are cool. Plus if you do it right they never knew what hit em. They just wake up with 72 virgins. I knew a couple drone pilots, they weren't very happy as they had joined to fly planes. Getting the command to strike is quite difficult, they do everything they can to avoid collateral damage but if those bastards weren't killing people we wouldn't have to vaporize them. I do say I think obama was a bit drone happy
    A decent person wouldn't be doing that kind of work. You call them bastards who are killing people, but I don't recall Pakistan ever being at war with you. You have become desensitised to war crimes. Sanctions on countries for firing missiles into the sea and here you are justifiying drones. You couldn't make it up.
    Most of those targetes are approved by Pakistan. We give them a shitload of money. Sometimes they feign ignorance to keep the tribal areas happy but the Pakis are fighting a massive terrorist problem with the red mosque radicalizing Paki children and the deep rooted terrorists in Peshawar and other areas
    Walrus...maybe it's different in America or you have never met people from Pakistan, but here in the UK the term "Paki" is equivalent to the term "Nigger" for black people. Most find it incredibly offensive and racist.
    No, and I say this seriously, saying paki in the us is not derogatory. My wife worked with a few that called themselves paki. Strange it's defamatory in England and not here

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a Pakistani friend who I will see Sunday. I'll ask him why this is. Maybe it has to do with intent. And beanz I don't think it would be possible for me to live in the us and not meet a paki, unless maybe I was in Alaska or something. Especially since my wife works in the tech field.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz I don't give a rat's ass what's "offensive" to you.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    It's not about me. It is about people from Pakistan and racist terms not being used on the forum. Why would you go out of your way in order to be offensive? Don't forget this is an international board not a British or American one. In the UK the term "Paki" comes with a history of it being used by gangs of white racists before they beat the shit out of some poor Asian bloke.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not about me. It is about people from Pakistan and racist terms not being used on the forum. Why would you go out of your way in order to be offensive? Don't forget this is an international board not a British or American one. In the UK the term "Paki" comes with a history of it being used by gangs of white racists before they beat the shit out of some poor Asian bloke.
    wtf i never said Paki...... just saying "offensive" can be claimed by anyone about anything and thats why you can never legislate on that.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wtf i never said Paki...... just saying "offensive" can be claimed by anyone about anything and thats why you can never legislate on that.
    No big deal I had no idea paki was so derogatory in the U.K. It strikes me odd though as my wife had her Pakistani coworker here for dinner a few times and over the evening he used the word paki several times. I will do my best to remember not to use it here so the ZOG don't take me out.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ZOG cunts like Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, Martha Raddatz, etc

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ZOG cunts like Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, Martha Raddatz, etc
    ZOG is actually a power structure not a person or race

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

millions is dire despair in Houston and all the lefty libtard media can focus on is Melania's high heels.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going by your logic that is the natural way of things, Brock. Don't be a hypocrite. Nobody owes anybody else anything apparently.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going by your logic that is the natural way of things, Brock. Don't be a hypocrite. Nobody owes anybody else anything apparently.
    I didn't take their right away to do it you nincompoop. I'm saying it shows there agenda

El Kabong Guest

I didn't take their right away to do it you nincompoop. I'm saying it shows there agenda

Thread Information