Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The level of HATE spewing from the Alt-Left/Destroy Trump Media is ASTOUNDING

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The level of HATE spewing from the Alt-Left/Destroy Trump Media is ASTOUNDING

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The level of HATE spewing from the Alt-Left/Destroy Trump Media is ASTOUNDING

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The level of HATE spewing from the Alt-Left/Destroy Trump Media is ASTOUNDING

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh get a grip will you. I was fairly easy going on Trump but when you start threatening WW3 on Twitter. Well, that makes you a bit of a nut. Preemptive strike is a war crime and not only that but it is an obvious violation of Twitter rules.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Oh get a grip will you. I was fairly easy going on Trump but when you start threatening WW3 on Twitter. Well, that makes you a bit of a nut. Preemptive strike is a war crime and not only that but it is an obvious violation of Twitter rules.
    Starving your people and locking
    Up political dissent is a war crime

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Miles your point (didnt say YOU) is so stupid I WILL NO LONGER ENGAGE YOU about Trump. You are the typical leftist who cannot directly answer points but change the topic to something else, like beanz does, I swear it must be a British thing.

Yeah, I've seen it hundreds of times over the years with British.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those are vile acts, but they do not constitute wars of aggression on sovereign nations. This is about 'rockets' remember. You guys are dropping drones all over the place. Hypocrisy. Much? What about your rockets dropping on actual people? You barely even notice. Those are actual war crimes. You are all so used to it now and are so zapped by the media silence that you think every war is justified. War does not work for anyone but those vested in the profits of war. Ordinary people lost out on 4 trillion because of an illegal war. More than a war crime really considering 2008 happened so soon after. Suffering caused overseas then the torturing of the domestic population because the banks then got their share. War and banks. The holy alliance.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Miles your point (didnt say YOU) is so stupid I WILL NO LONGER ENGAGE YOU about Trump. You are the typical leftist who cannot directly answer points but change the topic to something else, like beanz does, I swear it must be a British thing.

You haven't made a single point in this thread. A title then a bunch of videos and that's it. Try harder.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You haven't made a single point in this thread. A title then a bunch of videos and that's it. Try harder.
    if you couldnt get the point of those videos you are brain dead.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those are vile acts, but they do not constitute wars of aggression on sovereign nations. This is about 'rockets' remember. You guys are dropping drones all over the place. Hypocrisy. Much? What about your rockets dropping on actual people? You barely even notice. Those are actual war crimes. You are all so used to it now and are so zapped by the media silence that you think every war is justified. War does not work for anyone but those vested in the profits of war. Ordinary people lost out on 4 trillion because of an illegal war. More than a war crime really considering 2008 happened so soon after. Suffering caused overseas then the torturing of the domestic population because the banks then got their share. War and banks. The holy alliance.
    You gotta admit those drones are cool. Plus if you do it right they never knew what hit em. They just wake up with 72 virgins. I knew a couple drone pilots, they weren't very happy as they had joined to fly planes. Getting the command to strike is quite difficult, they do everything they can to avoid collateral damage but if those bastards weren't killing people we wouldn't have to vaporize them. I do say I think obama was a bit drone happy

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You gotta admit those drones are cool. Plus if you do it right they never knew what hit em. They just wake up with 72 virgins. I knew a couple drone pilots, they weren't very happy as they had joined to fly planes. Getting the command to strike is quite difficult, they do everything they can to avoid collateral damage but if those bastards weren't killing people we wouldn't have to vaporize them. I do say I think obama was a bit drone happy
    A decent person wouldn't be doing that kind of work. You call them bastards who are killing people, but I don't recall Pakistan ever being at war with you. You have become desensitised to war crimes. Sanctions on countries for firing missiles into the sea and here you are justifiying drones. You couldn't make it up.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you couldnt get the point of those videos you are brain dead.
    I am not going to watch a bunch of random videos. If you have a point to make then make one. It is impolite to post video after video, make no point and then say that one cannot answer points. It makes no sense. The media is poor and everyone knows it. However, Trump has messed things up himself too. Like I say, I was in there with an open mind, I couldn't stand Clinton. However, unlike you I am going to admit when someone is doing a bad job and your bloke is doing a pretty poor job.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A decent person wouldn't be doing that kind of work. You call them bastards who are killing people, but I don't recall Pakistan ever being at war with you. You have become desensitised to war crimes. Sanctions on countries for firing missiles into the sea and here you are justifiying drones. You couldn't make it up.
    Most of those targetes are approved by Pakistan. We give them a shitload of money. Sometimes they feign ignorance to keep the tribal areas happy but the Pakis are fighting a massive terrorist problem with the red mosque radicalizing Paki children and the deep rooted terrorists in Peshawar and other areas

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And miles these terrorists hit Finland and Spain. That should show you it's not about revenge for your so called war crimes it is about a radical ideology that wants Europe to submit to Islam. You are not going to fully understand this issue until you see what it's really about, it's about a worldwide caliphate or sharia rule. They are at war with us as we protect gays, have freedom and are vulnerable. This isn't new, carter and Reagan dealt with it. Like kalid shak mohamed said this war on the us is to get the us to convert.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Most of those targetes are approved by Pakistan. We give them a shitload of money. Sometimes they feign ignorance to keep the tribal areas happy but the Pakis are fighting a massive terrorist problem with the red mosque radicalizing Paki children and the deep rooted terrorists in Peshawar and other areas
    Walrus...maybe it's different in America or you have never met people from Pakistan, but here in the UK the term "Paki" is equivalent to the term "Nigger" for black people. Most find it incredibly offensive and racist.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information