NK needs to be ***NUKED***

anyone who excuses NK for doing this also ***DESERVES 2 B NUKED***

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: North Korea launches an ICBM over Japan, and ***NEEDS 2 B NUKED***

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll be Miles on this argument.

Kim Jong-un is a respectable world leader and his poor country is tired of getting picked on. He is justified in lobbing missiles over Japan because..... well..... because..... well just because he is. (I suck at this). It's all the U.S.'s fault because of their bad history that has led North Korea to do this kind of thing. North Korea really doesn't mean anything by it.... they're just kidding. They're just mad because the U.S. refuses to treat them like a fellow world power, and they don't want to be relegated to talking with the small potatoes, like South Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc. They're a world power, damn it!! And they demand respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T...... like Aretha Franklin would say. So leave Kim Jong-un alone, Brock. The U.S. is evil.

How was that?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'll be Miles on this argument.

Kim Jong-un is a respectable world leader and his poor country is tired of getting picked on. He is justified in lobbing missiles over Japan because..... well..... because..... well just because he is. (I suck at this). It's all the U.S.'s fault because of their bad history that has led North Korea to do this kind of thing. North Korea really doesn't mean anything by it.... they're just kidding. They're just mad because the U.S. refuses to treat them like a fellow world power, and they don't want to be relegated to talking with the small potatoes, like South Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc. They're a world power, damn it!! And they demand respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T...... like Aretha Franklin would say. So leave Kim Jong-un alone, Brock. The U.S. is evil.

How was that?
    I cant think of anything you left out, wait......... .................. er, umm.................................. oh yeah .....................

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I take it you are still smarting over being shown to be completely ignorant when it comes to historical context, Tito. I notice you are more interested in trying to mock a balanced political position rather than actually point out that what Brock is saying is completely insane. Let's put things into context shall we. Brocks team has bombed Yemen dozens of times and killed actual people. North Korea meanwhile has once again lobbed a rocket into the sea. Yet, we have a demented madman on this forum arguing the case that North Korea should be nuked by the country dropping bombs on actual people for firing rockets into the sea. You honestly do not see how insane such a position is? I swear some of you have lost your marbles.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was not launched into the sea. Hahaha way to spin it like it is nothing an intercontinental ballistic missile was launched directly over and through the airspace of Japan. Do you understand that?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito there is a Madman on this floor of who is comparing Yemen to Japan. You just can't make this stuff up

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do we ignore the fact it was World War Two when we nuked them and a land invasion that would have killed millions was the other option or would that ruin the article

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Do we ignore the fact it was World War Two when we nuked them and a land invasion that would have killed millions was the other option or would that ruin the article
    Of course not but you seem to want to pretend the death of 200 000 innocent civilians is less important than firing a missile into the ocean
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

If only there was some sort of warning....some kind of way for Japan to avoid that fate.....if only.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Tito there is a Madman on this floor of who is comparing Yemen to Japan. You just can't make this stuff up
    And another madman pitting 2 atom bombs against NK Missiles as if there's a connection

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Of course not but you seem to want to pretend the death of 200 000 innocent civilians is less important than firing a missile into the ocean
    Not at all, it is kim ill that keeps threatening humanity

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep on swallowing the kool Aid, Brock and Walrus. Most people can think a little deeper than that. Beanz and my own comparison were sound ones. The trouble is up there in the Trump orifice, you just cannot see properly.

Context time: Right now the US is carrying out drills and exercises against NK. As usual NK responds. The media mostly hush hushes the former but makes 'big drama show' out of the latter.

Then you have uninformed nut jobs wanting nuclear war. For two people who don't like fake news, they sure have you wrapped around their finger.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Keep on swallowing the kool Aid, Brock and Walrus. Most people can think a little deeper than that. Beanz and my own comparison were sound ones. The trouble is up there in the Trump orifice, you just cannot see properly.

Context time: Right now the US is carrying out drills and exercises against NK. As usual NK responds. The media mostly hush hushes the former but makes 'big drama show' out of the latter.

Then you have uninformed nut jobs wanting nuclear war. For two people who don't like fake news, they sure have you wrapped around their finger.
    Dude those happen with every military all over the world. Look the bottom line is nothing will happen with nk. Just blustery words that have been reiterated since the fifties. If u support how best Korea operates, building missiles to the ire of not just the us but to the world community bully to you. They clap when missiles launch as best Korean citizens die of starvation. If they just cut the shit they would get foreign aid up the ass and people wouldn't suffer as much. If military action were taken your country(second best Korea) would lose its capital in a fire ball. We have no interest in seeing that happen. If best Korea did launch against a us territory the response would be automatic and terribly your country miles would go

Thread Information