Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok.... so what do you REALLY think?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ok.... so what do you REALLY think?

And miles congress warned Clinton the things he was promising best Korea couldn't be delivered in time but that's besides the point. Best Korea broke over twenty deals with countries during the 2000

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Tito why did you ask what people think when you have no interest in what they think unless they agree with you?

You argue your point... I argue mine. Is that what you construe to mean I have "no interest in what you think unless you agree with me"?
    Hmm.... ok.

Please don't end up like Lyle and Brockton and turn this place into one of the crappier boxing forums that we all chose to avoid when posting here.

Beanz, you may not realize it... but you've been pushing this "so-and-so have turned this forum into crap and now everybody who's worth anything is avoiding it" agenda for like forever. It gets tiresome dude. People come... people go. It's how it is in all forums. Also, I pick and choose who I engage or pay attention to. These "conspiracy theories" really are becoming tiresome, bro. And I mean that in a constructive way.

You are basically saying that what is good for the goose is not good for the gander. NK cannot test fire any missiles and the USA demonstrated why that is unacceptable yesterday by......firing missiles.

We're going round and round. You and Miles gleefully ignore what I flatly state when I criticize both Trump AND Kim Jong-un. But you both ONLY read the Kim Jong-un part. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you must both be related to the man.

I can see why from your conservative American standpoint that Miles and my views might seem outlandish, but they are anything but that. Here we are being moderate, and you are just signing up to the kind of blind extremism that Brock and Lyle submitted to a while ago.

"Moderate", Beanz, is seeing both sides of the equation and leveling criticism where criticism is deserved. Did you NOT see Miles' cute description of NK's threat to Guam?? Where Miles says NK was threatening to...... QUOTE: "drop some missiles into the sea around Guam"?? Does he and by extension do you REALLY think we're all mentally challenged over on this side? Did Miles really think that woeful misinterpretation of the truth was going to slip by unnoticed??

I'll keep stating the fact ad nauseaum.

Brock and Lyle criticize NK and defend Trump.

You and Miles defend NK and criticize Trump.

I criticize BOTH..... and catch hell from you and Miles for my troubles.

And yet you're the moderate ones?
    God damn Tito don't hurt him

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Tito why did you ask what people think when you have no interest in what they think unless they agree with you?

You argue your point... I argue mine. Is that what you construe to mean I have "no interest in what you think unless you agree with me"?
    Hmm.... ok.

Please don't end up like Lyle and Brockton and turn this place into one of the crappier boxing forums that we all chose to avoid when posting here.

Beanz, you may not realize it... but you've been pushing this "so-and-so have turned this forum into crap and now everybody who's worth anything is avoiding it" agenda for like forever. It gets tiresome dude. People come... people go. It's how it is in all forums. Also, I pick and choose who I engage or pay attention to. These "conspiracy theories" really are becoming tiresome, bro. And I mean that in a constructive way.

You are basically saying that what is good for the goose is not good for the gander. NK cannot test fire any missiles and the USA demonstrated why that is unacceptable yesterday by......firing missiles.

We're going round and round. You and Miles gleefully ignore what I flatly state when I criticize both Trump AND Kim Jong-un. But you both ONLY read the Kim Jong-un part. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you must both be related to the man.

I can see why from your conservative American standpoint that Miles and my views might seem outlandish, but they are anything but that. Here we are being moderate, and you are just signing up to the kind of blind extremism that Brock and Lyle submitted to a while ago.

"Moderate", Beanz, is seeing both sides of the equation and leveling criticism where criticism is deserved. Did you NOT see Miles' cute description of NK's threat to Guam?? Where Miles says NK was threatening to...... QUOTE: "drop some missiles into the sea around Guam"?? Does he and by extension do you REALLY think we're all mentally challenged over on this side? Did Miles really think that woeful misinterpretation of the truth was going to slip by unnoticed??

I'll keep stating the fact ad nauseaum.

Brock and Lyle criticize NK and defend Trump.

You and Miles defend NK and criticize Trump.

I criticize BOTH..... and catch hell from you and Miles for my troubles.

No you don't. You have become like Brockton and Lyle. You just make stuff up instead of debating. You have all caught the Trump bug were you never take any responsibility for anything and just rewrite history and make shit up as you go along. You even admitted it and then they wore you down with Brocks "nobody owes anybody" crap (which he is obviously trotting out to cover for the fact that he is pissed off that he is not getting the American dream he was promised) and Lyle's free speech for everyone but those that do't jump on his bandwagon (that is why he has become so ghey that he has to put people people from the other side of the Atlantic on ignore because they walked down the same road as a communist but pretends that people Sieg Heiling with Swastikas are not necessarily Nazis and should be given a safe space)

And yet you're the moderate ones?
    God damn Tito don't hurt him

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Tito got out the Vaseline there however right now Tito has better things to do than Vaselining a Janners ass cheeks

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I think Tito got out the Vaseline there however right now Tito has better things to do than Vaselining a Janners ass cheeks
    Where does your obsession with men having anal sex come from ? Like you and Lyle he has asked what people think and then just inserted what he would like to think they think instead of having a grown up debate. It seems to be a rare skill here recently thanks to the crap you post. It's not much to ask , most American posters have no problem with people holding different opinions but you three now seem to think that not agreeing with your Trump led conservative drip fed media bullshit is compulsory, and a failure to do so is proof of you owning someone or winning, whatever that means you sad old farts.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh OK Beanz, "and then INSERTED"...?

Thread Information