Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  82
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

100% power outage until atleast next Tuesday...................... no telecom.................. damn @TitoFan pull thru bro

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

Tito will.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

I certainly do hope he and his family are ok.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is amazing to imagine that absolutely no electric whatsoever no electric at all whatsoever on the entire island of Puerto Rico. The president of Puerto Rico could not even make a phone call and had to use a special satellite phone to make an announcement to the media to the international media like the Associated Press and UPI and Reuters. They cannot even get helicopters in the air until Sunday night to fly over the island and inspect the damage to the electrical system. It is unbelievable destruction. It is absolutely unbelievable destruction. And they are running there to Maine hospitals which are the only two hospitals which are still running at all in the entire country of Puerto Rico on generators

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    It is amazing to imagine that absolutely no electric whatsoever no electric at all whatsoever on the entire island of Puerto Rico. The president of Puerto Rico could not even make a phone call and had to use a special satellite phone to make an announcement to the media to the international media like the Associated Press and UPI and Reuters. They cannot even get helicopters in the air until Sunday night to fly over the island and inspect the damage to the electrical system. It is unbelievable destruction. It is absolutely unbelievable destruction. And they are running there to Maine hospitals which are the only two hospitals which are still running at all in the entire country of Puerto Rico on generators
    No electricity, no motorcars....not a SINGLE luxury.......

like Robinson Crusoe, as primitive as can be

One thing from this storm that DID make me laugh was some fucking jackoff news reporter trying to cover Category 5 Hurricane Maria in the actual elements......needless to say she was blown over by the wind and then the feed was lost. It was funny in an "I can't believe there's somebody that's actually that fucking dumb" kind of way (thank you as always CNN), but it wasn't as funny as this....

Last edited by El Kabong; 09-22-2017 at 05:20 AM.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope Tito is okay stay safe your family and friends hope to here from him soon.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obliterated

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn the entire island out. Tito is tough, he'll be alright, miserable, but alright

El Kabong Guest

Electricity is shot all to hell but I've read that telecommunications are so-so at the moment. I know he's got a lot more important shit to be doing, but I hope he checks in sooner rather than later.

That had to be a rough ride through that monster storm. Hugo was the Hurricane that did the most damage around where I live, but the last Hurricane I was in the path of was Isabelle and it being a category 2 and was just going to brush us we had a kegger . Didn't even lose power, but those winds will wear you out if you are outside....it's draining.

Right now the flooding is the biggest danger for Puerto Rico and hopefully that subsides very soon as well. The people always trying to do too much too soon are the ones who get themselves in trouble after a storm.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He will be okay, but it is nice to not read any more of those god awful NFL posts.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the sounds of what he was saying, he seems pretty prepared for it all, so I don't worry too much. Might even be quite nice to be living with candles and tinned foods etc. Certainly a nice excuse not to go to work for a bit.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope he and his family are safe.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Puts things into perspective. Hope he's ok.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn 3-6 months without any electric now they are saying. Millions will die.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Millions will die.
    Brockton's take

Don't be so dramatic. Millions will not die, a couple dozen maybe, but given that it was a category 5 storm that's not uncommon/unexpected. I certainly think that there will be tragedies from this, but there will also be some uplifting stories.

Also poor Mexico getting hit with a big Earthquake on the anniversary of a big Earthquake, I hope everyone down there is doing alright.

Thread Information