184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Man, it happened quicker than I thought. Wasn't but a couple of days ago he announced he would discontinue getting treatment for his brain cancer.

Damn. R.I.P.

Probably better this way than to extend the pain and suffering, both for himself and his family.
    It did happen awfully quick for the warmonger 🤔
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's see if they have an open casket at the funeral. Convenient? Is Brennan next?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

John McCain is no war hero. He got captured. He doesn't get credit for getting captured. War heroes are soldiers that do not get captured.

Furthermore this neocon Warhawk is single-handedly responsible for so many deaths in Syria and Iraq and elsewhere around the world and once got on a microphone in California and sang The Beach Boys song Barbara Ann in the following way:

"BOMB BOMB BOMB,

BOMB BOMB IRAN"

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Assisted suicide or faked death ☠️ 🤔
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    John McCain is no war hero. He got captured. He doesn't get credit for getting captured. War heroes are soldiers that do not get captured.

Furthermore this neocon Warhawk is single-handedly responsible for so many deaths in Syria and Iraq and elsewhere around the world and once got on a microphone in California and sang The Beach Boys song Barbara Ann in the following way:

"BOMB BOMB BOMB,

BOMB BOMB IRAN"

First of all, this..... "War heroes are soldiers that do not get captured." is an idiotic statement.

Second, it seems to me your issues with McCain are because he and Trump didn't get along. You fool no one, bro.

Finally, regardless of whether you liked him or agreed with him or not..... does he not deserve the decency of the treatment afforded to those who die regardless of what they stood for while alive?

Every single solitary President since the beginning of time has had the decency to speak humanly about a deceased public figure. You know..... the way dignitaries are supposed to conduct themselves.

Interesting how you bemoan the decline of the upcoming generation, but you can cheer how Trump blatantly goes against human decency by how he's treated McCain's death. I'm sure Trump will get a lot of the same treatment when his own time comes.

The guy's dead FFS. He's not gonna come out of his grave to give Trump any more opposition. Sometimes people need to rise above their petty bullshit and act like decent human beings. I guess in Trump's case that's asking a bit much.

I didn't agree with a lot of McCain's politics either. But the guy served his country in the best way he knew how. At least give him credit for that.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know where your coming from Tito, and I send condolences to his friends and family.

For me tho I'm not sure if he is dead or if it was assisted suicide. Seems all very convenient with regards to what was pending.

I mean no offence, just how my mind works.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay Tito fan. Take a deep breath. Exhale. Now listen.

I remember despising John McCain as far back as 1988 when I was doing my master's degree. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump nor was my comment anything to do about Trump paying homage to him that he served his country or not. No was my comment about people getting captured and any kind of parroting of what Trump has said about McCain getting captured.

No Child Left Behind and things like everyone gets a trophy Etc reminds me a lot of John McCain.

He was a war Monger just like Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

"BOMB BOMB BOMB,

BOMB BOMB IRAN"

First of all, this..... "War heroes are soldiers that do not get captured." is an idiotic statement.

Second, it seems to me your issues with McCain are because he and Trump didn't get along. You fool no one, bro.

Finally, regardless of whether you liked him or agreed with him or not..... does he not deserve the decency of the treatment afforded to those who die regardless of what they stood for while alive?

Every single solitary President since the beginning of time has had the decency to speak humanly about a deceased public figure. You know..... the way dignitaries are supposed to conduct themselves.

Interesting how you bemoan the decline of the upcoming generation, but you can cheer how Trump blatantly goes against human decency by how he's treated McCain's death. I'm sure Trump will get a lot of the same treatment when his own time comes.

The guy's dead FFS. He's not gonna come out of his grave to give Trump any more opposition. Sometimes people need to rise above their petty bullshit and act like decent human beings. I guess in Trump's case that's asking a bit much.

I didn't agree with a lot of McCain's politics either. But the guy served his country in the best way he knew how. At least give him credit for that.
    I voted for McCain but I do think he cucked a bit. Still he was a decent guy and being held all that time as a POW and keeping your mind is impressive. I did vote for him. Didn’t like how he shot down palin at the end but screw it. The Vietnamese were known to be brutal with captured pilots. They hated them and loved to get a shot at keeping a few. The other pilots got heavy duty torture McCain was fortunate they found out who his pops was. RIP Johnny my wife and I were going to see him speak when he visited my state but we missed out on tickets

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not only was he a warmonger and a neocon responsible for a lot of deaths around the world with his Syrian policies his Iraq policies Etc but he was a backstabbing cuck.

He also one time said about women who were raped that "they loved it" and it created a huge backlash in Arizona back in about 2003 or so

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He he def was a neocon and enjoyed bombing things. He was def funded by the military industrial complex but he was a human, had a family and passed away so I feel obligated to say something nice

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I understand that feeling. That feeling of obligation. It is really just based on a kind of shaming technique that the human mind has passed down from generation to generation. Is it kind of imperative. It is a kind of moral imperative. People will say no it is not they are just doing it because I think it is right. It is nothing more than a brainwashing it kind of moral imperative. We have to be able to look at these feelings of obligations that we think we have and we have to overcome those feelings. That is true progress mentally and spiritually

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sure u can feel that way and it may be fact in your mind. Having lost family members and friends I know how it feels, it’s an internal thing for me, never pressed upon me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have no sympathy. 81 years is too generous for someone who spent all too much of that time planning ways to devastate the lives of other people. Would people be saying 'Well, Hitler was nice to dogs. Poor chap getting a bullet in the head like that'? It's somewhat similar to me. When Blair dies it will be much the same for me. Maybe I lack empathy but I just don't like people who destroy their own countries and kill hundreds of thousands beyond. That eliminates all empathy within me.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have no sympathy. 81 years is too generous for someone who spent all too much of that time planning ways to devastate the lives of other people. Would people be saying 'Well, Hitler was nice to dogs. Poor chap getting a bullet in the head like that'? It's somewhat similar to me. When Blair dies it will be much the same for me. Maybe I lack empathy but I just don't like people who destroy their own countries and kill hundreds of thousands beyond. That eliminates all empathy within me.
    I’m sure some people were sad about Hitler dying. I’d feel bad for them. I felt bad for quadaffi (spelling) get a metal pole shoved up his ass. Beleive I’ll be saying bad things about McCain as well but I need to give it a couple days. I’m still recovering from the loss of Mao and Stalin

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information