Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  66
Likes Likes:  527
Dislikes Dislikes:  69
Page 159 of 226 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3381

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #2371
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,341
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Democrats smash Watergate record for House popular vote in midterms

    Democrats won the House with the largest margin of victory in a midterms election for either party, according to NBC News election data.

    While votes are still being tallied, Democratic House candidates currently hold an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans as of Monday morning. The Democrats' national margin of victory in House contests smashes the previous midterms record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, won just months after President Richard Nixon resigned from office in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal.
    Of the more than 111 million votes cast in House races nationwide, Democrats took 53.1 percent — retaking control of the House of Representatives by flipping nearly 40 seats — while Republicans received 45.2 percent of the vote.


    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116



    https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...90642625761281


    https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/...00093412106240

    So you don't understand civics or wish to change it to suit your own beliefs then?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #2372
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,617
    Mentioned
    566 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    544
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Democrats smash Watergate record for House popular vote in midterms

    Democrats won the House with the largest margin of victory in a midterms election for either party, according to NBC News election data.

    While votes are still being tallied, Democratic House candidates currently hold an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans as of Monday morning. The Democrats' national margin of victory in House contests smashes the previous midterms record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, won just months after President Richard Nixon resigned from office in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal.
    Of the more than 111 million votes cast in House races nationwide, Democrats took 53.1 percent — retaking control of the House of Representatives by flipping nearly 40 seats — while Republicans received 45.2 percent of the vote.


    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116



    https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...90642625761281


    https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/...00093412106240

    So you don't understand civics or wish to change it to suit your own beliefs then?
    I guess Kirk can’t accept the senate is still republican.

  3. #2373
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,617
    Mentioned
    566 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    544
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Here we go Kirk Buddy

    Fired FBI chief James Comey used his private Gmail account hundreds of times to conduct government business — and at least seven of those messages were deemed so sensitive by the Justice Department that they declined to release them.

    The former top G-man repeatedly claimed he only used his private account for “incidental” purposes and never for anything that was classified — and that appears to be true.

    But Justice acknowledged in response to a Freedom of Information request that Comey and his chief of staff discussed government business on about 1,200 pages of messages, 156 of which were obtained by The Post.

    From the NY post pal but you are right like Hillary it’s no big deal right bud

    https://nypost.com/2018/11/09/james-...private-email/
    You're right. No big deal. Not against the law.
    ha ha you are exposed

  4. #2374
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,341
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump



    That's a nice prune colored suit the NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GONNA BE PRESIDENT has chosen to sport in her new Campaignder video
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #2375
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,846
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1639
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Anything to do with white supemacism or racism just sets you off Lyle. Like the post above. I link a twitter message about another deregulation disaster and you turn it into something racist immediately. Racist stuff excites you. And you always take the side of the racists. You can't even come out and say that a white supremacist group who advocate violence are a bunch of scumbags, can you?
    So EXACTLY like Beanz, just lob that accusation out all willy nilly no backing it up, no citing of anything, just lob it out there and hope it sticks


    You apparently didn't know who Eugene Gu is you just blindly agree with his hatred of Donald Trump which is the close minded attitude which is ever so typical of the left these days.


    The Proud Boys #1 are NOT racist and they are NOT white supremacists #2 they advocate SELF DEFENSE not violence which is what those cowards wearing masks do....Antifa is a good name, brilliant marketing to label everyone against you a "Fascist" and "Literally Hitler" it gives one a clean slate to act with as much vitriol as they can muster and a clean conscience to you know attempt to cave someone's head in with a bike lock and such.


    Oh but Antifa is NEVER violent right?



    There ya go Kirkland, there are YOUR XIRS, you the "Workers" Kirk? Go form a drum circle with your buddies


    Gavin McInnes, founder the controversial group The Proud Boys, who has declared his members are ready to kill, is due to speak at several events across Australia in December.
    Nyadol Nyuon, a lawyer and equality advocate, started a petition calling for his entry to be blocked by immigration authorities on character grounds.
    “If you look at the things Gavin has said himself, it’s pretty obvious why this is not someone who should be coming to Australia,” Ms Nyuon said.
    “Watching Gavin describe what the group is — that The Proud Boys will kill you and assassinate you, encouraging violence — he is selling violence as a legitimate political tool.”

    [...]

    We will kill you — that’s The Proud Boys in a nut shell. We will kill you,” Mr McInnes said in one video.
    “We look nice, we seem soft, we have ‘boys’ in the name, but we will assassinate you.”





    Gavin McInnes, founder of the far-right group The Proud Boys, brandishes a samurai sword after giving a speech in New York.Source:Supplied


    In multiple other videos for his internet series Get Off My Lawn, Mr McInnes has given followers instructions to attack left-wing opponents and if approached by anyone on the street who seemed to be a progressive, to “trust your instincts” and “choke him”.
    “Beating the sh*t out of these people, I think it’s our job to do it,” he said in one video.
    In another he declared: “Fighting solves everything. We need more violence from the Trump people, Trump supporters. Choke a mother f***er. Choke a b**ch. Choke a tranny. Get your fingers around the windpipe.”
    Other violent commentary has referred to guns, with calls for members to obtain firearms and “get ready to blow someone’s f***ing head off”.



    https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...57b827956b2028


    FBI now classifies far-right Proud Boys as 'extremist group', documents say

    The FBI now classifies the far-right Proud Boys as an “extremist group with ties to white nationalism”, according to a document produced by Washington state law enforcement.

    The FBI’s 2018 designation of the self-confessed “western chauvinist group” as extremist has not been previously made public.


    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...P=share_btn_tw





    Res ipsa loquitur.



    As far as Antifa go they seem to hate everybody that isn't them including the Democratic party who they really don't like for whatever reason. I'm not sure of the ins and the outs of the whole thing but they're clearly a bunch of violent thugs and scumbags and I have no problem saying that. The Proud Boys are a bunch of violent thugs, various scumbags and racist pieces of filth yet you can't bring yourself to say a word against them because you're just like them Lyle.

  6. #2376
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,846
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1639
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Democrats smash Watergate record for House popular vote in midterms


    Democrats won the House with the largest margin of victory in a midterms election for either party, according to NBC News election data.

    While votes are still being tallied, Democratic House candidates currently hold an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans as of Monday morning. The Democrats' national margin of victory in House contests smashes the previous midterms record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, won just months after President Richard Nixon resigned from office in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal.
    Of the more than 111 million votes cast in House races nationwide, Democrats took 53.1 percent — retaking control of the House of Representatives by flipping nearly 40 seats — while Republicans received 45.2 percent of the vote.


    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116



    https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...90642625761281


    https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/...00093412106240

    So you don't understand civics or wish to change it to suit your own beliefs then?
    The last ten years have proved beyond all doubt that I've forgotten more about how your country's electoral and political system work than you know.

  7. #2377
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,846
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1639
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Democrats smash Watergate record for House popular vote in midterms


    Democrats won the House with the largest margin of victory in a midterms election for either party, according to NBC News election data.

    While votes are still being tallied, Democratic House candidates currently hold an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans as of Monday morning. The Democrats' national margin of victory in House contests smashes the previous midterms record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, won just months after President Richard Nixon resigned from office in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal.
    Of the more than 111 million votes cast in House races nationwide, Democrats took 53.1 percent — retaking control of the House of Representatives by flipping nearly 40 seats — while Republicans received 45.2 percent of the vote.


    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116



    https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...90642625761281


    https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/...00093412106240

    So you don't understand civics or wish to change it to suit your own beliefs then?
    I guess Kirk can’t accept the senate is still republican.
    I already explainrd this to you and Lyle but neither of you understand even basic Janet and John fundamentals about how your political system works.

    Not every Senate seat was up for election, only a third of them were. If all the Senate seats had been up for election this year the Democrats would now control the Senate. Because this year the Senate map was the most favourable to one party (the GOP) in 105 years even though the Democrats had such a huge win in the national popular vote they still lost a couple of Senate seats due to the seats that were up this year being either states that voted GOP in 2016 or safe GOP seats. The polling projections for an eight percent Democratic victory margin showed them winning forty House seats and losing four Senate seats. They won forty House seats and lost two Senate seats.

    You don't have to go gthrough the rest of your life being so ignorant. If you read a decent paper every day for a couple of years it would make an incredible difference. You'd hate doing it, you'd hate most of what you were reading and you'd miss your radio nutcases and your Fox news nutcases telling you what you want to hear but in a couple of years you'd be infinitely smarter and more knowledgeable than you are now.

  8. #2378
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,617
    Mentioned
    566 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    544
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Democrats smash Watergate record for House popular vote in midterms


    Democrats won the House with the largest margin of victory in a midterms election for either party, according to NBC News election data.

    While votes are still being tallied, Democratic House candidates currently hold an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans as of Monday morning. The Democrats' national margin of victory in House contests smashes the previous midterms record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, won just months after President Richard Nixon resigned from office in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal.
    Of the more than 111 million votes cast in House races nationwide, Democrats took 53.1 percent — retaking control of the House of Representatives by flipping nearly 40 seats — while Republicans received 45.2 percent of the vote.


    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116



    https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...90642625761281


    https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/...00093412106240

    So you don't understand civics or wish to change it to suit your own beliefs then?
    I guess Kirk can’t accept the senate is still republican.
    I already explainrd this to you and Lyle but neither of you understand even basic Janet and John fundamentals about how your political system works.

    Not every Senate seat was up for election, only a third of them were. If all the Senate seats had been up for election this year the Democrats would now control the Senate. Because this year the Senate map was the most favourable to one party (the GOP) in 105 years even though the Democrats had such a huge win in the national popular vote they still lost a couple of Senate seats due to the seats that were up this year being either states that voted GOP in 2016 or safe GOP seats. The polling projections for an eight percent Democratic victory margin showed them winning forty House seats and losing four Senate seats. They won forty House seats and lost two Senate seats.

    You don't have to go gthrough the rest of your life being so ignorant. If you read a decent paper every day for a couple of years it would make an incredible difference. You'd hate doing it, you'd hate most of what you were reading and you'd miss your radio nutcases and your Fox news nutcases telling you what you want to hear but in a couple of years you'd be infinitely smarter and more knowledgeable than you are now.
    ha ha yeah I didn’t know that. I guess it was the whole midterms thing that should have tipped me off. You are quite the troll Kirk. No matter how you want to twist it it was not the blue wave you were hoping for. The entire system was never supposed to be all up at once Kirk. It usually isn’t here in the US maybe that’s news to you, to us it’s how it goes. Historically trump didn’t get what the media was hoping he would get, keep trying kirk

  9. #2379
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,341
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    I already explainrd this to you and Lyle but neither of you understand even basic Janet and John fundamentals about how your political system works.

    Chaser
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Not every Senate seat was up for election

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #2380
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,341
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Democrats smash Watergate record for House popular vote in midterms


    Democrats won the House with the largest margin of victory in a midterms election for either party, according to NBC News election data.

    While votes are still being tallied, Democratic House candidates currently hold an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans as of Monday morning. The Democrats' national margin of victory in House contests smashes the previous midterms record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, won just months after President Richard Nixon resigned from office in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal.
    Of the more than 111 million votes cast in House races nationwide, Democrats took 53.1 percent — retaking control of the House of Representatives by flipping nearly 40 seats — while Republicans received 45.2 percent of the vote.


    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116



    https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...90642625761281


    https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/...00093412106240

    So you don't understand civics or wish to change it to suit your own beliefs then?
    I guess Kirk can’t accept the senate is still republican.
    I already explainrd this to you and Lyle but neither of you understand even basic Janet and John fundamentals about how your political system works.

    Not every Senate seat was up for election, only a third of them were. If all the Senate seats had been up for election this year the Democrats would now control the Senate. Because this year the Senate map was the most favourable to one party (the GOP) in 105 years even though the Democrats had such a huge win in the national popular vote they still lost a couple of Senate seats due to the seats that were up this year being either states that voted GOP in 2016 or safe GOP seats. The polling projections for an eight percent Democratic victory margin showed them winning forty House seats and losing four Senate seats. They won forty House seats and lost two Senate seats.

    You don't have to go gthrough the rest of your life being so ignorant. If you read a decent paper every day for a couple of years it would make an incredible difference. You'd hate doing it, you'd hate most of what you were reading and you'd miss your radio nutcases and your Fox news nutcases telling you what you want to hear but in a couple of years you'd be infinitely smarter and more knowledgeable than you are now.
    ha ha yeah I didn’t know that. I guess it was the whole midterms thing that should have tipped me off. You are quite the troll Kirk. No matter how you want to twist it it was not the blue wave you were hoping for. The entire system was never supposed to be all up at once Kirk. It usually isn’t here in the US maybe that’s news to you, to us it’s how it goes. Historically trump didn’t get what the media was hoping he would get, keep trying kirk
    Hey @walrus I don't know if you know this.....but not every Senate seat was up for election







    ....at least not THIS time

    Last edited by El Kabong; 11-29-2018 at 03:49 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #2381
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,341
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    ....I'm sorry, I'm sorry, @Kirkland Laing you're right, you're right, I really struggle with those Janet and John basics of American civics and political science

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #2382
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,617
    Mentioned
    566 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    544
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    ....I'm sorry, I'm sorry, @Kirkland Laing you're right, you're right, I really struggle with those Janet and John basics of American civics and political science

    If we keep waiting maybe they will all come up at once that would be cool.

  13. #2383
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,341
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump



    Ah yes the TOY sword he had...



    Bless your heart, this must be tough for you failing so hard in a repeated fashion...ooof
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #2384
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,341
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    If we keep waiting maybe they will all come up at once that would be cool.
    And then COMRADE the bourgeoisie would feel the full strength of the WORKERS!!!!


    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #2385
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,617
    Mentioned
    566 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    544
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    So I take it Kirk just figured out how our system works. He must have been surprised to find not the “whole senate and House” was up for grabs. I guess it made him happy but he needs to figure out it’s always like that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing