Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

If Assange goes out in daylight does he not turn into dust or something?

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

One would wonder at this point he's been holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London for years....he's got to have the worst case of Cabin Fever

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    That's just one article Lyle. You're the Q expert. You're the one who believes this shit. You must have read about all these deep stae people who've already been arrested and are wearing ankle monitors.
    You've provided a Washington Post article.....SHOW.....ME.....WHERE......Q.....SAID......IT

Or don't ya have that?
    You're the Q expert. You're the one who believes all this crap. You tell me what Q has said. All I'm saying is that either Q or some other nut has claimed that there are a whole bunch of deep staters who've been arrested and charged but somehow Trump is still letting them walk around free, except they're wearing ankle monitors.

So what has Q said Lyle? What version of events do you currently believe to be true?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You're the Q expert. You're the one who believes all this crap. You tell me what Q has said. All I'm saying is that either Q or some other nut has claimed that there are a whole bunch of deep staters who've been arrested and charged but somehow Trump is still letting them walk around free, except they're wearing ankle monitors.

So what has Q said Lyle? What version of events do you currently believe to be true?
    Wooooaaaaah there Kirkland...it ain't my job to back up YOUR direct claims, that is on you sir. So hit the internet and do a little research.

You want to know what Q posts go fetch little doggy....it's not my job to teach you.

El Kabong Guest

Prosecutor: Man at N.M. compound trained kids for school shooting
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Chi...490352381.html

Ooooh well that looks FUN! Teaching children how to shoot up schools...oh and what is the main dude's name...Siraj Wahhaj son of the Imam of the same name, the Imam who was a witness for the Blind Sheikh after the WTC bombing in 1993.....who would have guessed it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Vehement Lee?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Skripal attack: Russia faces US sanctions over Novichok use which is about time. The US state department have said it not Trump. Is that a worry?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45122723
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, no sanctions trumps a Putin lackey, sanctions and trump didn’t want them and he is still a lackey. He has already done quite a bit. I don’t think trying to improve relations is a bad thing. The US dropped the ball with Russia when yeltsin went through his shit. It was another “we conquered you” and didn’t follow up. I saw in a poll a lot of Russian citizens feel that way. Who got Yeltsin in, “us meddling” and shit got so bad it opened the door to Putin. Putin was put in by the oligarchs as they figured he was a lower level KGB and would be easy to influence. Instead, he bamboozled them. It’s just another case of the CIA and government misreading shit and now here we are. I don’t particularly like Putin, I think he is a wanna be Xi in China. Still the dude bows how to stay in power and he did bring Russia back from becoming a mob state. Only now Putin is the mob boss. I’d love to here what Gorbachev has said about Putin. I’m sure He is very disappointed on how things turn out. Putin has his dractors but he really plays on Russian nationalism. In the US we tend to celebrate individual accomplishments. Russia is really nationalistic and looks at the whole country more than the individual. A recent poll I read stated the Russian people have no interest in a western type capatalist and they resent the US for dropping the ball when shit fell apart. One issue was the cia had greatly underestimated the disarray Russia was in with its ethic provinces and what a powder keg they were after the fall. It was mainly us, and England who sped up the process of the USSR collapse, then we meddled and installed some incompetent puppets. We were decent nation builders after WW2 with japan and other countries we bombed the shit out of but fortunately I think we are learning that time has passed. I’m not gonna pretend I have the right answer, Putin will be in power even after he steps down, prop till he dies. But look, the sanctions are in place. None of us have seen evidence of all this shit Putin is accused of. No matter what trump tries to do with Russia it will be attacked. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...1.html%3famp=y

It’s just a shame. Russia isn’t a big country and our bigger problem is with Chinese meddling going back to Clinton till this very day. Take a look how many in Congress, many the same ones who attack trump, are receiving money piped through China. This most recent thing with Don Jr is a joke. He told Congress in his interview that he met with them for opposition research. Straight out he said it. Now it’s being twisted like he never did and it’s now breaking news. Anyway, sorry for the babble, I’m having insomnia
    Last edited by walrus; 08-10-2018 at 02:46 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attempting and then failing to obtain the jerk on Clinton is not a crime nor would it have been a crime to attempt to obtain the dirt and received the dirt. The whole thing is a left-wing con job to try to Trump up charges on Trump who did not break any laws

There is no such crime as "COLLUSION"

El Kabong Guest

What would the intelligence community's 'insurance policy' against Trump look like?
    http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...XJwSnM.twitter
    Let’s begin in the realm of the fanciful.

Assume, for the sake of argument, that powerful, connected people in the intelligence community and in politics worried that a wildcard Trump presidency, unlike another Clinton or Bush, might expose a decade-plus of questionable practices. Disrupt long-established money channels. Reveal secret machinations that could arguably land some people in prison.

What exactly might an “insurance policy” against Donald Trump look like?

He would have to be marginalized at every turn. Strategies would encompass politics, the courts, opposition research and the media. He’d have to become mired in lawsuits, distracted by allegations, riddled with calls for impeachment, hounded by investigations. His election must be portrayed as the illegitimate result of a criminal or un-American conspiracy.

To accomplish this, bad actors in the intel community could step up use of surveillance tools as a weapon to look for dirt on Trump before his inauguration. They could rely on dubious political opposition research to secretly argue for wiretaps, plant one or more spies in the Trump campaign, then leak to the press a mix of true and false stories to create a sense of chaos.

Once Trump is in office, a good insurance policy would call for neutralizing the advisers seen as most threatening, including his attorney general. The reigning FBI director could privately send the implicit message that as long as Trump minds his own business, he won’t be named as a target. When the president asks the FBI director to lift the cloud and tell the public their president isn’t under investigation, the FBI director could demur and allow a storm of innuendo to build. Idle chatter benefits the plot. There would be rampant media leaks, both true and false, but none of them would benefit Trump.

El Kabong Guest

MMMMM delicious

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta love Michael Moore

Calling President Donald Trump an “evil genius” plotting to declare himself dictator for life, filmmaker and activist Michael Moore said his new film ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ will mobilize the liberal #Resistance majority.

Moore’s new documentary, scheduled to hit theaters on September 21, seeks to “bring Trump down” before the November midterms. The title is a retread of his 2004 work ‘Fahrenheit 9/11,’ with the reversed date referring to Election Day 2016.

Trump is an “evil genius” who has “no intention of leaving the White House,” Moore told HuffPost in an email interview on Thursday, after the trailer for his new film was released. The clip refers to Trump as “the last president of the United States.”

Help is on the way from “the most unlikely of places,” Moore said. “The resistance ― the true resistance ― is not coming from the Democratic Party or from the liberal establishment. I can’t reveal too much right now, but there is a real insurgency taking place. I don’t know if it will succeed or not. It might be too late.”

Is he suggesting a military coup?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Donald Trump is first and foremost a businessman, Freedom. He'll conduct business with blacks, Chinese, Mexicans.... even Martians if it'll help his bottom line.

That doesn't mean he's not racist, doesn't say racist comments, or even secretly holds racist views.

Donald Sterling (another Donald) had a professional basketball team full of blacks..... and he was one of the most racist individuals you'll ever see.

Thread Information