Page 40 of 556 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I got handed to houses 3 cars for college degrees and 5 diamond rings. I got my hands out all day long people keep giving me stuff. It's amazing to be white
    And that's brockton, he's not even close to being regular white, he's of Southern European and Middle Eastern ancestry....I'm 100% from the acceptable WESTERN European stock which was not racially compromised by the Umayyad conquest of certain parts of Europe (Spain and Italy mainly) so that doesn't even touch all the free shit I get!
    Racially Compromised?
    sat·ire
    ˈsaˌtī(ə)r
    noun
    the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got handed to houses 3 cars for college degrees and 5 diamond rings. I got my hands out all day long people keep giving me stuff. It's amazing to be white
    And that's brockton, he's not even close to being regular white, he's of Southern European and Middle Eastern ancestry....I'm 100% from the acceptable WESTERN European stock which was not racially compromised by the Umayyad conquest of certain parts of Europe (Spain and Italy mainly) so that doesn't even touch all the free shit I get!
    Racially Compromised?
    sat·ire
    ˈsaˌtī(ə)r
    noun
    the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
    I have to agree with @bff beanz this post is innapropriate and I was about to question it myself

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle you couldn't use satire if it came with an instruction book and numbered diagrams.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Lyle you couldn't use satire if it came with an instruction book and numbered diagrams.
    Is that some sort of lame ass British insult? Take another shot there pal I don't believe that one hit the mark.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn’t think @bff beanz knew the word sarcasm.

El Kabong Guest

Wew boy

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would have liked more foresight, preparation and singular message and less rah rah cheap tough guy jibber jabber on North Korea. Unfortunately the President went over his skies with the bi polar social media crayon diplomacy and couldn't make it to the big boy table. Really man...you don't shat on South Korea like that. Looks like 'supreme leader' blew up some trees, rocks and dirt today though so maybe there's hope.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Would have liked more foresight, preparation and singular message and less rah rah cheap tough guy jibber jabber on North Korea. Unfortunately the President went over his skies with the bi polar social media crayon diplomacy and couldn't make it to the big boy table. Really man...you don't shat on South Korea like that. Looks like 'supreme leader' blew up some trees, rocks and dirt today though so maybe there's hope.
    The peace summit with North Korea has gone.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    The peace summit with North Korea has gone.
    Apparently NK has been naughty, but I don't see them practicing military drills on the border or demanding the US give up its weapons.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I tried to pay attention last night when it was on the news but only a few tit bits stuck in the old canister.

I know it's potentially end of the World stuff but you've got to keep a sense of humour. Korea saying we'll go head to head around a boardroom table or in NUCLEAR WAR!!!! RRRAAGHHHHHHH and Trump responding by saying Meeting is off, by the way I've got a massive cock (Army) and I will fuck you up the ass with it is just genius comedy gold.

They should just fight mano a mano with Putin looking on in his Judo Gi laughing holding a pet tiger by a giant chain. Fuck me I sound like the real ultimate power kid.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is quite funny. Trump threatens NK and encourages Kim to escalate tensions to the point where he feels he needs to wave his missiles around to prove to the North Korean people he is not afraid of Trump. Things calm down and a summit is planned in which' Deep State' Trump sees his own military industrial complex servitude questioned and so having been double bluffed by a little fat weird bloke gets Pence etc to cite Libya as a warning that not only will Western Forces come storming over the wall once NK's nukes are gone, but Kim might be left swinging by his own people. North Korean bloke says' Pence is an idiot' Trump gets his knickers in a twist and because he doesn't believe in free speech and has a paper thin skin like a toddler throws his toys out of the pram and blames the North Koreans for being naughty and calling him a mean white man. Don't let him being pink leave you in any doubt as to how much of a snowflake he really is.

It's so out of all of our hands you have to laugh even if we may all end up as toast on the horizon just so the Donald can have his poptarts served to him by dwarfs on goats.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is part of the art of the deal. Trump said before he was elected that he would not announce any moves that he made and sometimes would announce misleading moves to throw off the person he is negotiating with and the throw off the public. Donald Trump is the master dealer. Every move he makes whether it appears to be a cancellation or a 180 degree turn is part of the negotiations and the deal. Dealing is a psychological double clutch double guest triple guess process. You people are really reducing it to what it appears to be at face value. Do you really think Donald Trump can be taken at face value?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is part of the art of the deal. Trump said before he was elected that he would not announce any moves that he made and sometimes would announce misleading moves to throw off the person he is negotiating with and the throw off the public. Donald Trump is the master dealer. Every move he makes whether it appears to be a cancellation or a 180 degree turn is part of the negotiations and the deal. Dealing is a psychological double clutch double guest triple guess process. You people are really reducing it to what it appears to be at face value. Do you really think Donald Trump can be taken at face value?
    Who are you people?

World leaders having dick measuring contests in public isn't hilarious? Bluff, double bluff, I don't care, it's still hilarious.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information