680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    The Cultural Marxist mainstream media doesn't need to fabricate negative stories about Trump and Russia.

There are some real and deserved criticisms that they target him with, such as his poor record on some environmental issues.

Careful with that last sentence. It seems now that the collusion charges have been proven false, all "real and deserved criticism" now gets thrown under the bus.

Teflon Don can no longer be questioned about anything.
    no tits it’s not that he is a particularly great president nor doesn’t say stupid things it was this set up from day one. Talking about impeachment before he even took office. Giving him a one percent chance of winning in the US papers of note the night before the election. Don’t you see anything strange in all this.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    The Cultural Marxist mainstream media doesn't need to fabricate negative stories about Trump and Russia.

There are some real and deserved criticisms that they target him with, such as his poor record on some environmental issues.

Careful with that last sentence. It seems now that the collusion charges have been proven false, all "real and deserved criticism" now gets thrown under the bus.

no tits it’s not that he is a particularly great president nor doesn’t say stupid things it was this set up from day one. Talking about impeachment before he even took office. Giving him a one percent chance of winning in the US papers of note the night before the election. Don’t you see anything strange in all this.

I see a media mostly full of hate for Trump. The hate's mutual... no love lost there. I see Democrats frothing at the mouth, suddenly dropping any useful agenda they might have had in order to gather up pitchforks and torches and rush to the White House. I've always seen this. On the other hand, as you well put it, no..... he's not a particularly great President, and yes..... he definitely says stupid things.

From Day One, I always maintained that Trump was needed for: #1, keeping the witch out of the WH, #2, send a loud and clear message to Washington that lame politics as usual will no longer be good enough.

Unfortunately, since Trump himself is kind of an A-hole, a lot of decent, common sense principles have gotten tossed in the dumpster. Being an A-hole is now ok for a POTUS.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see a media mostly full of hate for Trump. The hate's mutual... no love lost there. I see Democrats frothing at the mouth, suddenly dropping any useful agenda they might have had in order to gather up pitchforks and torches and rush to the White House. I've always seen this. On the other hand, as you well put it, no..... he's not a particularly great President, and yes..... he definitely says stupid things.

From Day One, I always maintained that Trump was needed for: #1, keeping the witch out of the WH, #2, send a loud and clear message to Washington that lame politics as usual will no longer be good enough.

Unfortunately, since Trump himself is kind of an A-hole, a lot of decent, common sense principles have gotten tossed in the dumpster. Being an A-hole is now ok for a POTUS.
    Alright tits I guess you won’t look at the dirty underside and Hillary’s involvement, Comey and so many others. It’s a great country that we can have our top leader investigated. Can you imagine if the tried this with Xi or Putin but the way this whole thing started was improper, misleading and illegal. Perhaps you won’t or don’t want to look at that but that is my issue here.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So does this mean that Kirkland will STFU about Russian collusion and stop spamming the site with fake news? Owned.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A compendium of Kirkland Laing's Janet and John sources. Laugh randomly.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright tits I guess you won’t look at the dirty underside and Hillary’s involvement, Comey and so many others. It’s a great country that we can have our top leader investigated. Can you imagine if the tried this with Xi or Putin but the way this whole thing started was improper, misleading and illegal. Perhaps you won’t or don’t want to look at that but that is my issue here.

Yes, because that is EXACTLY what I've been saying.

C'mon, my tusked brother..... you know better than that. Don't fall into the trap so many others fall, where you find yourself twisting words and jumping on omissions. In other words, don't jump to baseless conclusions.

To paraphrase George Sr., "Read my lips.... let's get to the bottom of this whole circus."

Just because I didn't write "fake" a million times, it doesn't mean I don't think Hillary and a few other crooked politicians could've been behind the witch hunt.

You're better than that.

Whoever f*cked up, I'd just like there to be an honest (if that still exists), unbiased (fat chance), thorough investigation into who's behind all this sordid mess.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is still inconclusive as to whether Mr Trump obstructed justice.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

As usual, there's probably more than enough blame to throw around. Watching news coverage on the proceedings is in itself cringe-worthy. On the other hand, what's with the delay in releasing the entire report? Why the circus around the summary and its merits or lack thereof? In a perfect, transparent world, the full report would have been made public already, and let the chips fall where they may.

In short, just as Trump likely conducted himself in an inappropriate manner in all sorts of ways, even if he wasn't actively involved in any collusion........ by the same token it's getting tiresome how the news just continues to salivate and leap on every frigging syllable. Watching Mika (whatever) ask about the word "knowingly" in the summary, is watching a totally biased TV talking head grasping at straws, and desperate in her wishes to have Trump hung from the highest lamppost.

What am I saying? That these past two years have been disgusting in truckloads. Gone is any pretense of decorum from our POTUS..... and his enemies are almost if not equally as bad. The whole thing has been a f*cking nightmare.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As usual, there's probably more than enough blame to throw around. Watching news coverage on the proceedings is in itself cringe-worthy. On the other hand, what's with the delay in releasing the entire report? Why the circus around the summary and its merits or lack thereof? In a perfect, transparent world, the full report would have been made public already, and let the chips fall where they may.

In short, just as Trump likely conducted himself in an inappropriate manner in all sorts of ways, even if he wasn't actively involved in any collusion........ by the same token it's getting tiresome how the news just continues to salivate and leap on every frigging syllable. Watching Mika (whatever) ask about the word "knowingly" in the summary, is watching a totally biased TV talking head grasping at straws, and desperate in her wishes to have Trump hung from the highest lamppost.

What am I saying? That these past two years have been disgusting in truckloads. Gone is any pretense of decorum from our POTUS..... and his enemies are almost if not equally as bad. The whole thing has been a f*cking nightmare.
    You have this and we have brexit. 2 years of waste.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the next POTUS, I fully expect blowing raspberries at each other... spitball fights... and timeouts.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You really are an idiot. Master in the the US if you are accused of something take to court in win the case you are not declared innocent you are declared not guilty. Yes there is a distinction of the two. If I were to have a case against me go before a grand jury and they did not conclude enough evidence existed to issue a true bill I wouldn’t get a call explaining why it just goes away and no one says you are innocent. It’s the legal jargon we have here.
    Last edited by walrus; 03-26-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You really are an idiot.
    You are so far up Trump's ass you can not see the light.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You really are an idiot.
    You hate him so much you can’t use reason

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. CNN Accuses Don Jr. Of Wikileaks Collusion

Last December, CNN’s Manu Raju reported that Wikileaks emailed Donald Trump Jr. to give him access to stolen documents a full 10 days before they were released to the public.

Unfortunately for CNN, it turns out their sources gave them the wrong date. Don Jr. actually received an email with access to the stolen docs on Sept. 14, 2016, after they had already been released publicly.

2. ABC Tanks Stock Market With Fake Flynn News

ABC was forced to suspend Brian Ross after he falsely reported that former national security adviser Michael Flynn was prepared to testify that then-candidate Donald Trump ordered him to make contact with the Russians.

The stock market dropped a few hundred points at the news — but it turned out to be fake.

ABC clarified that Flynn was actually prepared to testify that Trump asked him to contact Russia while the administration was transitioning into office. Pretty standard preparation for an incoming president.

3. The Mooch Is NOT Under Investigation

CNN earns another spot on this list for their shoddy reporting about former Trump adviser Anthony, “The Mooch,” Scaramucci. In June, CNN relied on a single unnamed source to claim that Scaramucci was under investigation for a meeting he took with a Russian banker prior to Trump’s inauguration.

The Mooch denied the story and CNN later gave him a much-deserved apology. Oh … and three CNN employees resigned over the botched piece.

4. Bloomberg’s Dirty Deutsche Bank Scoop

Bloomberg initially reported in December that special counsel Robert Mueller had “zeroed in” on Trump by subpoenaing Deutsche Bank records for the incoming president and his family.

Bloomberg later admitted that Mueller was looking for records relating to “people affiliated” with Trump.

5. Sessions Exonerated

Last May, CNN was sure that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had botched protocol when he didn’t list meetings he had with the Russian ambassador on his security clearance forms. To CNN and other establishment media outlets, this was proof that Sessions was hiding something related to Russia.

A little over six months later, CNN quietly walked back the scandal, explaining the FBI sent emails informing Sessions’ aide that he did not need to disclose the meetings on his forms because they were carried out in the course of his duties as a senator.

6. Russians Aren’t Just Hacking The Election — They’re Hacking Our Power Grid

The Washington Post claimed in January 2017 that Russians were hacking the U.S. power grid through a company in Vermont, only to change the story to say that only one laptop was infiltrated. It turns out that one laptop was never even connected to the power grid.

7. Republicans Funded The Dossier!

A number of news outlets have consistently claimed that Republicans initially paid for the anti-Trump Steele dossier, failing to note that Steele wasn’t even contracted by Fusion GPS until after the GOP donors pulled funding. The Republican donors say they paid Fusion for standard opposition research and that they have zero connection to the dossier.

The media has perpetuated this falsehood so consistently that even former FBI director James Comey was confused, repeating the lie in an interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier.

8. CNN Gets Comey Prediction Wildly Wrong

Prior to former FBI director James Comey’s congressional testimony last June, CNN asserted that Comey was prepared to contradict a key claim by President Trump — that Comey told him he was not under investigation.

Sadly for them, Comey’s prepared testimony was released with the line, “During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower … I offered that assurance [that he was not under investigation].”

9. The ’17 Intel Agencies’ Lie

The media perpetuated a false claim from presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for months, insisting that all 17 intelligence agencies agree that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. The New York Times, for example, rated that claim as true only to later say the exact opposite.

Only four intelligence agencies ultimately deemed Russia responsible for meddling because the other 13 have no business making judgments on the claim. As The NYT succinctly explained, “The rest were doing other work.”

10. Manafort Notes Are A Nothing Burger

NBC botched its big scoop claiming that Paul Manafort’s notes from a meeting with a Russian lawyer included the word “donations” near a reference to the Republican National Committee.

Turns out, not only did the word “donations” not appear in Manafort’s notes, but the word “donor” didn’t, either. POLITICO had to correct the NBC report, leaving the legacy network looking awfully embarrassed.

11. NBC Issues Cohen Correction

NBC issued a major correction in May on a story about wiretaps and Michael Cohen.

NBC initially claimed that federal investigators were listening in on Cohen’s phone calls, but it turns out they had what’s called a “pen register warrant,” which means they could see who Cohen spoke to on the phone but could not hear what was said.(RELATED: MSNBC Issues HUGE Correction To Michael Cohen ‘Wiretap’ Story)

12. Did Cohen Go To Prague?

A McClatchy report stated that special counsel Robert Mueller had evidence that Michael Cohen visited Prague in the summer of 2016, which seemed to corroborate the portion of the Steele dossier claiming Cohen visited Prague at that time to meet with a Kremlin official.

However, no other outlets ever confirmed the report and Cohen told Congress during an open hearing in February that he has never been to Prague. (RELATED: Here’s Why You Should Be Skeptical Of That Michael Cohen Prague Story)

13. Busted BuzzFeed

The special counsel’s office disputed a 2019 report by BuzzFeed claiming that Trump directed his lawyer to lie about a potential business deal in Moscow during the 2016 presidential campaign.

The BuzzFeed report was used to float impeachment proceedings and obstruction of justice charges against the president, but Mueller’s team disputed the core premise of the reporting.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” spokesman Peter Carr said in a statement to The Daily Caller News Foundation.

14. Lanny Davis Obliterates CNN’s Trump Tower Story

CNN reported in July that former Trump attorney Michael Cohen was prepared to tell special counsel Robert Mueller that the president had knowledge in advance of a Trump Tower meeting between his son and Russians.

ut Cohen’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, said in August that CNN’s reporting got “mixed up” and that Cohen had no information related to the Trump Tower meeting. Cohen said the same to Congress on two separate occasions.

CNN doubled, tripled, and quadrupled down on its reporting, despite a series of issues with the report.

15. NPR Accuses Don Jr. Of Perjury

NPR published a report in November insisting that Donald Trump Jr. lied to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow because his statements conflicted with those of former Trump attorney Michael Cohen.

However, NPR failed to realize that the piece of Trump Jr.’s testimony they quoted was about a different project.

“Trump Jr.’s statements about work on a Trump Tower Moscow that ended in 2014 referred to negotiations with Aras Agalarov,” The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Chuck Ross explained. “Felix Sater, a businessman with links to Cohen and Russian officials, tried to make a Trump Tower Moscow happen in 2015.”

16. Mic Claims Russian Spy Infiltrated The Oval

Shortly after it was revealed that a Russian spy was attempting to infiltrate right-wing networks, Mic writer Emily Singer claimed that same Russian spy was present during an Oval Office meeting with Russian diplomat Sergey Lavrov.

Singer claimed Russian spy Maria Butina was spotted in a photo of the meeting, citing the fact that she has red hair like the woman in the photo.

The woman in the photo is actually NSC staffer Cari Lutkins.

This story was originally published in May 2018 but has been updated with additional information regarding the delivery of Mueller’s report to Attorney General Bill Barr.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You really are an idiot.
    You hate him so much you can’t use reason
    What I have stated is the truth and you can not handle it.

Thread Information