Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    We're not Israel..believe it or not..and we're not going to have armed turrets or guards on any wall Freedom. And surely we're not in a fantasy adventure but if Mexicans manage to get Dragons, well then I believe we're all properly fooked . Honestly..this isn't about a wall. It's about the "fight for" the wall. It's Trump symbolism and low hanging fruit for a base. There will be no 'wall' sea to sea. He absolutely pooched immigration reform and real boarder security by reducing it to rhetorical nonsense and declaring a non emergency emergency.
    But you didn't answer my question. How do you feel about Israel's Wall, and the Israelis treatment of the Palestinian people?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    We're not Israel..believe it or not..and we're not going to have armed turrets or guards on any wall Freedom. And surely we're not in a fantasy adventure but if Mexicans manage to get Dragons, well then I believe we're all properly fooked . Honestly..this isn't about a wall. It's about the "fight for" the wall. It's Trump symbolism and low hanging fruit for a base. There will be no 'wall' sea to sea. He absolutely pooched immigration reform and real boarder security by reducing it to rhetorical nonsense and declaring a non emergency emergency.
    But you didn't answer my question. How do you feel about Israel's Wall, and the Israelis treatment of the Palestinian people?

Very Trumpy of you fella . Thought you were on about Trumps wall in the U.S of A. but hey why not deflect into your default Israel jibber jabber. I in general think walls around a 'free' Nation are somewhat an indicator of political failures and shortsightedness. We're America and we can do better than walling ourselves in.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very Trumpy of you fella . Thought you were on about Trumps wall in the U.S of A. but hey why not deflect into your default Israel jibber jabber. I in general think walls around a 'free' Nation are somewhat an indicator of political failures and shortsightedness. We're America and we can do better than walling ourselves in.
    You're still evading the question.

Simple question: what do you think of the wall Israel built and the way Israel treats the Palestinian people? Do you approve or disapprove?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Freedom you don't even live in America. Why the obsession with Trump?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha ha I wonder that about Kirk to, at least freedom is in America’s backyard

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not obsessed with Trump. He has his strengths and weaknesses. He's better than Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama in some ways.

You seem to share the same obsessive hatred for him that Jeff Zucker, Jussie Smolett and Rob Reiner have.

Why do you and your people have such an obsessive hatred of Trump?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not obsessed with Trump. He has his strengths and weaknesses. He's better than Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama in some ways.

You seem to share the same obsessive hatred for him that Jeff Zucker, Jussie Smolett and Rob Reiner have.

You post about him virtually every day. I really don't,once a month at best. You are deluded and not a little f***d up with your obsessions.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Ha ha I wonder that about Kirk to, at least freedom is in America’s backyard
    Sorry, I hit the dislike button accidentally, thinking I was on Beanz's post above.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You post about him virtually every day. I really don't,once a month at best. You are deluded and not a little f***d up with your obsessions.
    You have many posts in every Trump thread, far more than I do.

Just stop lying and answer the question. Why do you and your people have such an obsessive hatred of Trump?

You are definitely deluded and not a little f****d up with your obsessions.

Last edited by Freedom; 02-21-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why am I so gay for Jews and why do you and your people have such an obsessive hatred of Trump?
    You have many posts in every Trump thread, far more than I do.

Just stop lying,kiss me and answer the question. Why do you and your gorgeous people have such an obsessive hatred of Trump?

You are definitely deluded and not a little f****d up with your obsessions.
    This thread this year 2019

Freedoms posts 27

Beanz 9

Maybe Kirkland will find a graph or infographic to illustrate
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dudes the US msm has become propaganda. When you read articles about the about the GOP and every word is negative it’s not reporting it’s propogand. To say trump is a racist, xeniphobe, war monger despite pulling out of setups it shows something is up. What is all good and all bad. Clinton exchanged tech transfer to China which the media didn’t go crazy about. The Obamacare admin reset with Russia worked out well. The us has interfered with elections all over the world since WW2 till today. If you take trump is evil at media value you are not reading news, you are following propaganda. There is a middle here with all politics but so many of what I see here follows the propaganda that was was true news reporting. It’s quite sad to see even my brethren in England following US influcend biased news reporting. Most of America lives in the middle. Now even the Democratic s who are trying to run as moderates are being attacked. Klobichar has come under fire for saying the US can not afford free college for all while AOC is being celebrated for who new green deal which is so redicoulos even her supporters don’t know what’s in the bill other than losing employment in our energy section and killing cows. If these things could be reported on objectively maybe it would help with the devision in out country to at least a small extent. 35% of native of native born citibr

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    What is all good and all bad.

Almost nothing. And apx. 0.0000000000000000000000001% of people understand that.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's lately. You have far more posts in this and other Trump threads (there are many).

Your hateful obsession with Trump has been going on for years, look at the first page of this thread.

My defending him is relatively recent, and it's not so much because I like Trump, I have mixed feelings about him. It's because I understand what is obsessively driving you to disparage him. It's your racism, your hatred of successful heterosexual white gentile men.

When you quoted my post and changed what I said, another example of how dishonest you are.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's lately. You have far more posts in this and other Trump threads (there are many).

Your hateful obsession with Trump has been going on for years, look at the first page of this thread.

My defending him is relatively recent, and it's not so much because I like Trump, I have mixed feelings about him. It's because I understand what is obsessively driving you to disparage him. It's your racism, your hatred of successful heterosexual white gentile men.

When you quoted my post and changed what I said, another example of how dishonest you are.
    Carry on embarrassing yourself. You really make yourself look a prat.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information