Likes Likes:  1,991
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 118 of 557 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 8351

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

John Kerry Admits to Meeting With Iran About Nuclear Deal, Lawmakers Accuse Him of Violating Logan Act
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...-deal-n2518338
    Former Secretary of State John Kerry made a few admissions in his interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt Wednesday. One revelation generating a lot of buzz is that, unbeknownst to President Trump, he has met with Iranian officials in recent months to try and save the Iranian nuclear deal, signed by President Obama in 2015.

Kerry has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif three or four times, while Trump took America out of the nuclear deal in May.

Sooooo yeah John Kerry thinks he can just willy nilly set up treaties with foreign nations?

I wonder what current Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has to say about that?

Here's hoping John Kerry is charged soon.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Read what I said Lyle. I said household income is always going to break a record in an economic expansion. This expansion has been going on for nine years now. Your graph shows income starting in to increase in 2014 and it's just continuing the trend under Trump. That's due to the tightening labour market which is due to the eight plus years of solid job growth that started in 2009. You can see it's just the continuation of a trend. So what does Trump have to do with that exactly? Actually Trump has helped the economy apart from the gigantic corporate tax cut. He's increased government spending by $300 billion! So a huge tax cut for the top one percent and a massive increase in government spending which has created a now trillion dollar yearly deficit. During an economic expansion. The party of fiscal responsibility.

Even Fox news can't avoid reporting Trump's humiliation by Kim. I can understand why you don't want to deal with that.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    And of course you'll say "B-b-b-b-but I said 'during an economic expansion' "
    and you said

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Read what I said Lyle. I said household income is always going to break a record in an economic expansion.
    So yeah "Read what I said"...Kirk, just go ahead and put a big ol' checkmark right by that, just mark it off the list, done.

2012-2014 an upward trend, expansion are those "records"? Or were you just generalizing? Because looking at the graph the records start coming in late 2015 early 2016 which hey, maybe you can say "That's Obama's economy " but since then we're still moving onwards and upwards and from the sounds of his speeches and the screeching of the lefties Trump is ruining us all at this very moment and yet here we are with records and shit go figure.

Yes all tax cuts ONLY go to the 1% .....hey Kirk, honey, if you don't pay taxes especially income taxes then there's precious little to "cut". I notice health insurance isn't skyrocketing the way it had been under Obama which saves people money as well, but yes yes people will die between the deaths of people from killing the mandate to net neutrality there's going to be a lot of funerals.

FoxNews is prepping to be sold to ABC/Disney so OMG imagine them agreeing with ABC....I'M SHOCKED!!!!! You did know that right? LOL why am I asking, you're Kirkland, you know ALL.
    Yeah, I'll reply to the bits that make any sense.

Low/middle income earners actually pay a higher proportion of their income in taxes that the top one percent. FICA taxes, sales taxes, all the other taxes people pay. Yet it's only ever income tax, whichis overwhelmingly paid by top earners, that is cut. There's no --zero-- economic justification for cutting income tax. The whole point of cutting taxes in the first place is to boost the economy via people spending the tax cut. If you give the tax cut to top earners they just reinvest the money and all that does is bid up the prices of existing investment assets. QED:

If you wanted to actually boost economic growth in a way that was sustainable and beneficial you'd do it by cutting taxes low/middle income earners pay to create more broadly shared prosperity. But that never happens because the entire point of the GOP's existence is to cut taxes for big business and high earners and slash regulations that eat into the profits of big business.

And Trump's campaign manager has now flipped on him.

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump is telling friends and aides in private that things are going great — for him.
    Some reasons: He's decided that a key witness in the Russia probe, Paul Manafort, isn't going to "flip" and sell him out, friends and aides say. He believes Robert Mueller, who heads the investigation, can be crushed, if necessary, without being fired. Sweeping tax and regulatory cuts will juice the economy and get him re-elected in 2020, he is predicting. He thinks he's learned how to handle the dysfunction of Congress. And he's even come to like the White House, the bad plumbing and drafty halls notwithstanding. "I love this place!" he told one friend.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/20...better-n842501

Trump hasn't reacted to Manafort flipping yet. His reaction to Cohen flipping was like listening to the head of one of the five families opine about the American legal system, Trump ranting about how flipping should be illegal and about "rats" who flip. The man who swore an oath to faithfully execute the laws of the country praising criminals who don't cooperate with law enforcement. I think you'll agree Lyle it's quite rare to hear an elected high official talk like he's a member of la cosa nostra. I wonder what he's got to hide. I have a feeling it''ll take another few days but I'm sure he'll give us a reaction to Manafort soon enough.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

John Kerry Admits to Meeting With Iran About Nuclear Deal, Lawmakers Accuse Him of Violating Logan Act
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...-deal-n2518338
    Former Secretary of State John Kerry made a few admissions in his interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt Wednesday. One revelation generating a lot of buzz is that, unbeknownst to President Trump, he has met with Iranian officials in recent months to try and save the Iranian nuclear deal, signed by President Obama in 2015.

Kerry has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif three or four times, while Trump took America out of the nuclear deal in May.

Sooooo yeah John Kerry thinks he can just willy nilly set up treaties with foreign nations?

I wonder what current Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has to say about that?

Here's hoping John Kerry is charged soon.
    Every SOS keeps in touch with people they've been involved with during their time in office and passes information onto the current SOS. Kerry is no different from Henry Kissinger who's been doing it for decades. Kerry has talked to Pompeo and Tillerson before him too. This is just political grandstanding by Pompeo, who had nothing to say about it when Kerry met with the Iranians and then with him. Probably just to distract Trump from something.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And in fact here you go.

A spokesperson for Kerry responded Friday evening, “Let’s cut through the distractions and talk about real facts, not alternative facts. Secretary Kerry stays in touch with his former counterparts around the world just like every previous secretary of state, and in a long phone conversation with Secretary Pompeo earlier this year, he went into great detail about what he had learned about the Iranians’ view. No secrets were kept from this administration.”
    The spokesperson cited Henry Kissinger, who served as secretary of state under Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, as having met “for decades with Russia and China.”
    “There’s nothing unusual, let alone unseemly or inappropriate, about former diplomats meeting with foreign counterparts,” Kerry’s spokesperson said.
    Former Undersecretary of State Wendy Sherman, who was also singled out by Pompeo, tweeted that the current secretary of state “tried to distract from Manafort and gain points with president by attacking me today.”
    Ned Price, former CIA analyst and adviser to Barack Obama on his National Security Council, was even more direct.
    “Pompeo was speaking to an audience of one,” Price said in a statement, referring to the president. “This was nothing more than an attempt to parrot and please his boss. We know that because Pompeo’s State Department was briefed on these discussions, which are commonplace among former diplomats, both before and after the fact.”

http://www.newstalk1290koil.com/news...ngs-with-iran/

So it's either Pompeo distracting Trump from something, a planned GOP manufactured outrage story to rouse the rabble and help get the vote out for the midterms, or both.

El Kabong Guest

Manafort flipped on Trump? How? He's charged with things he did PRIOR to his working with Trump....think for a second.

Lisa Page said the FBI had 0 to go on Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller was appointed. So looks like they started with a conclusion and they're having a hell of a time working towards it.

More damning information is coming little Kirkland. Wait for the 302's, the unredacted FISA warrants, and there's more after that....not looking good for Democrats.

El Kabong Guest

Joe Biden called Trump supporters "The dregs of society"...it's like they don't learn.

Trump acts like an asshole a lot of the time, he does, I am a Trump supporter and I'll admit it, BUT you'll find he never hammers voters the way Hillary and now Biden have, he'll hammer the shit out of Hillary and Biden, but he never goes after voters....you know why? If you attack them maybe they weren't voting for you then but in the future they certainly won't vote for you after you attack them. To attack the voters is to make voting personal and I guess I can applaud Biden for keeping it personal for Trump voters because the numbers will help in the midterms and reelection

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bob Mueller is Adolf Hitler hell he even looks like Adolf Hitler. Hell he's even German

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manafort flipped on Trump? How? He's charged with things he did PRIOR to his working with Trump....think for a second.

Lisa Page said the FBI had 0 to go on Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller was appointed. So looks like they started with a conclusion and they're having a hell of a time working towards it.

More damning information is coming little Kirkland. Wait for the 302's, the unredacted FISA warrants, and there's more after that....not looking good for Democrats.
    It doesn't make any difference what he's charged with. He's signed a deal to tell Mueller everything he knows about any criminal acts he's aware of. Mueller has ninety percent of the story already from Manafort's business partner, Flynn and various other people who have already flipped. So Manafort has to tell Mueller everything he knows and not lie as he knows Mueller already has the story.

They didn't start with a conclusion. They started an investigation into whether a hostile foreign power interfered with an American election and whether any Americans conspired with them to affect the election and that investigation is ongoing.

There is going to be no damning information coming out concerning the Mueller investigation. Just a few more BOMBSHELLS that turn out to be nothing yet again, like the Nunes memo and so on. And as per fucking always they've got you convinced that there's something just around the corner which will blow the lid off everything and Trump will emerge victorious and Obama and Hillary will be dragged off to Guantanamo and so on. It's not going to happen Lyle. They keep telling you these BOMBSHELLS are going to come and it's going to be BIGGER THAN WATERGATE and they always turn out to be less than nothing. There really are a lot of people you can fool all of the time. All the damning information/criminal conduct is going to be on the team Trump side of things. Of course we could always bet on this, couldn't we.

What's the latest with Q anyway?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It doesn't make any difference what he's charged with. He's signed a deal to tell Mueller everything he knows about any criminal acts he's aware of. Mueller has ninety percent of the story already from Manafort's business partner, Flynn and various other people who have already flipped. So Manafort has to tell Mueller everything he knows and not lie as he knows Mueller already has the story.

They didn't start with a conclusion. They started an investigation into whether a hostile foreign power interfered with an American election and whether any Americans conspired with them to affect the election and that investigation is ongoing.

There is going to be no damning information coming out concerning the Mueller investigation. Just a few more BOMBSHELLS that turn out to be nothing yet again, like the Nunes memo and so on. And as per fucking always they've got you convinced that there's something just around the corner which will blow the lid off everything and Trump will emerge victorious and Obama and Hillary will be dragged off to Guantanamo and so on. It's not going to happen Lyle. They keep telling you these BOMBSHELLS are going to come and it's going to be BIGGER THAN WATERGATE and they always turn out to be less than nothing. There really are a lot of people you can fool all of the time. All the damning information/criminal conduct is going to be on the team Trump side of things. Of course we could always bet on this, couldn't we.

What's the latest with Q anyway?
    "It doesn't make any difference what he's charged with."....I'mma have to disagree with you on that.

Flynn like General Flynn?

Mueller knows all does he.....well then I guess we can wrap up this investigation before the midterms then can't we? IF indeed Mueller has it all....wouldn't want to waste that momentum would we?

Yeah NOTHING is happening it's not like certain individuals attached to the investigations into Hillary and her server and Trump-Russia collusion have been fired, removed from power, and it's not like Former FBI director Andrew McCabe is in front of a grand jury or anything....yeah ok, nothing is happening.....I guess we'll see

El Kabong Guest

TV News Casts Trump as a ‘Furious,’ ‘Volcanic,’ ‘Seething’ Hothead
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ething-hothead

El Kabong Guest

What's Q say?

Panic in DC
    LYNCH talking

What would happen if texts originating from an FBI agent to several others discussed the assassination of the president?

What would happen indeed?

El Kabong Guest

Panic in DC Sessions and Huber weekend meetings.

Panic in DC Sessions sent classified letter to 2 Supreme Court justices regarding recusal and unrecusal.

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong Guest

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI; “Huber is Running a Grand Jury”
    https://truepundit.com/mccabe-and-st...-a-grand-jury/
    During their final days of access to FBI files and computers
    Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

But they were nabbed by a sting operation.

Two of the supposed brightest minds who served the FBI — and led the country’s Intel apparatus — each separately set out to allegedly destroy incriminating evidence before their departures from the Bureau. And neither one had any clue they were being watched.

Well that don't look good

Thread Information