Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

And bet me $20 Lyle. Come on. You keep telling us that I read and believe all this crazy stuff yet you won't even put up $20 to back up the actual crazy shit you read. I'll bet you $20 that Mueller, the Clintons, Obama and any other senior figure on the Democratic side don't face a criminal indictment stemming from any of the various probes on the go. You can bet me $20 that somebody does. Fair enough? It's only $20.

And Podesta doesn't count. He's possibly going to face charges for not registering as a lobbyist for a bunch of foreign actors/states but then so are other people on the GOP side of things. Minor stuff like that that isn't related to the current probes don't count.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    And AGAIN from Kirk's favorite NEWS source...

Obamacare enrollment is almost over and sign-ups are lagging
    https://www.vox.com/2018/12/7/181305...thcaregov-2019
    Obamacare sign-ups are now down 500,000, or 12 percent, from last year with just a few days of open enrollment left to go.

Through six weeks of open enrollment this year, 4.1 million people have signed up for 2019 coverage. Last year, through six weeks, sign-ups had topped 4.7 million. Enrollment closes on December 15 in most states, so there isn’t much time to close the gap

....it's ALMOST like when people are allowed the opportunity to choose for themselves they do just that instead of being FORCED to buy insurance they don't care to have......amazing
    It still means millions of people have bought this health insurance despite there now being no penalty for not buying it. And the fact that the numbers are down is due to the enrollment period being cut to less than half and this not being publicised, no advertising budget this year, no money to provide staff to sign up customers and so on and so on. It's still good news that millions of people will be covered under the Obamacare act though right Lyle?
    They wouldn't be denied healthCARE regardless, health INSURANCE maybe but not the actual CARE.

Typical Democrat policies...feed them, house them, give them healthcare, and teach them only so much....slavery hasn't changed parties only marketing.

El Kabong Guest

And bet me $20 Lyle. Come on. You keep telling us that I read and believe all this crazy stuff yet you won't even put up $20 to back up the actual crazy shit you read. I'll bet you $20 that Mueller, the Clintons, Obama and any other senior figure on the Democratic side don't face a criminal indictment stemming from any of the various probes on the go. You can bet me $20 that somebody does. Fair enough? It's only $20.

And Podesta doesn't count. He's possibly going to face charges for not registering as a lobbyist for a bunch of foreign actors/states but then so are other people on the GOP side of things. Minor stuff like that that isn't related to the current probes don't count.
    What does money matter in the case of being right? Fine whatever $20 for fucks sake.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obamacare sign-ups are now down 500,000, or 12 percent, from last year with just a few days of open enrollment left to go.

Through six weeks of open enrollment this year, 4.1 million people have signed up for 2019 coverage. Last year, through six weeks, sign-ups had topped 4.7 million. Enrollment closes on December 15 in most states, so there isn’t much time to close the gap

....it's ALMOST like when people are allowed the opportunity to choose for themselves they do just that instead of being FORCED to buy insurance they don't care to have......amazing
    It still means millions of people have bought this health insurance despite there now being no penalty for not buying it. And the fact that the numbers are down is due to the enrollment period being cut to less than half and this not being publicised, no advertising budget this year, no money to provide staff to sign up customers and so on and so on. It's still good news that millions of people will be covered under the Obamacare act though right Lyle?
    They wouldn't be denied healthCARE regardless, health INSURANCE maybe but not the actual CARE.

Typical Democrat policies...feed them, house them, give them healthcare, and teach them only so much....slavery hasn't changed parties only marketing.
    You either have health insurance or you don't Lyle. If people don't have insurance they develop a terminal disease and go to the doctor or a hospital and ask for treatment they'll be turned away until they're so sick they qualify for emergency room treatment. This is how the prospect makes them feel:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...eat-his-family

You mean the Democrats want to give Americans the same basic rights as people in every other major economy have? And teach them only so much? Why is it that educated people overwhelmingly vote Democratic and high school level educated people vote Republican? The most educated people in the country can't work out which party is best for them?

In other news, yet another investigation launched into the Trump crime family:

Trump Inauguration Spending Under Criminal Investigation by Federal Prosecutors

Probe looking into whether committee misspent funds and top donors gave money in exchange for access to the administration

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are investigating whether President Trump’s 2017 inaugural committee misspent some of the record $107 million it raised from donations, people familiar with the matter said.
    The criminal probe by the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office, which is in its early stages, also is examining whether some of the committee’s top donors gave money in exchange for access to the incoming Trump administration, policy concessions or to influence official administration positions, some of the people said.
    Giving money in exchange for political favors could run afoul of federal corruption laws. Diverting funds from the organization, which was registered as a nonprofit, could also violate federal law.
    The investigation represents another potential legal threat to people who are or were in Mr. Trump’s orbit. Their business dealings and activities during and since the campaign have led to a number of indictments and guilty pleas. Many of the president’s biggest campaign backers were involved in the inaugural fund.
    The investigation partly arises out of materials seized in the federal probe of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s business dealings, according to people familiar with the matter.
    In April raids of Mr. Cohen’s home, office and hotel room, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents obtained a recorded conversation between Mr. Cohen and Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former adviser to Melania Trump, who worked on the inaugural events. In the recording, Ms. Wolkoff expressed concern about how the inaugural committee was spending money, according to a person familiar with the Cohen investigation.
    The Wall Street Journal couldn’t determine when the conversation between Mr. Cohen and Ms. Wolkoff took place, or why it was recorded. The recording is now in the hands of federal prosecutors in Manhattan, a person familiar with the matter said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-i...rs-11544736455

Things are not looking good for your twenty dollars Lyle. Black Lives Matter and the NAACP are both going to be ten dollars richer at some point in the future.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Kirk is an idiot. I don’t think he understands how each state has a Supreme Court then the federal government has a Supreme Court. He doesn’t understand state rights and how the US Supreme Court plays into that. We learn this stuff in 5th grade, I don’t have time to give him a lesson. Over 30 states have voter ID laws but Kirk says “it’s racist”
    He reads VOX and they believe EVERYTHING right of Trotsky is all the worst -ists and -isms and -phobes you can think of.

Both Canada and Mexico have Voter ID laws meaning the United States is the largest most advanced nation in North America NOT to have voter ID. It's insanity for us to NOT have voter ID laws doubly so with this illegal immigration that overwhelmingly impacts OUR nation.

One again there have been various national ID card/comprehensive voter regiatration database offers put on the table by Democrats over the years but the GOP don't want to know. They want the current set of laws and to add to them in order to, and I quote the SCOTUS here, "surgically target" black and minority voteers and suppress their vote totals. It's absolutely shameful Lyle.

Oh and I read a whole variety of news sources. What I don't do is belive a load of crazy conspiracy shit like you. You believe a load of fucking lunatic stuff Lyle. Hillary Clinton running paedophile rings out of pizza shops. Q anon. You have zero ability to criticise anybody for reading actual informative news sites you fucking nutcase.
    See Kirk once again you bring up a concept that has been battled against for decades, especially after 9/11. National ID laws are unconstitutional and a very sticky subject here in the US. Again, you aren’t an American so I get why you say these things but we don’t want the federal government to have another database on us. It goes back to separation of powers. Besides, one ascpect of the National ID would be for voting which is exactly what you are arguing about. When FDR came out with SSI numbers under the new deal one thing he promised is it wouldn’t be used for Identification purposes, you probably don’t know that but they of course didn’t stick to that promise either. Learn you civics if you want a proper discussion. PS Kirk, do you show ID when you vote in England and if so do you consider it racist

El Kabong Guest

You either have health insurance or you don't Lyle. If people don't have insurance they develop a terminal disease and go to the doctor or a hospital and ask for treatment they'll be turned away until they're so sick they qualify for emergency room treatment. This is how the prospect makes them feel:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...eat-his-family

You mean the Democrats want to give Americans the same basic rights as people in every other major economy have? And teach them only so much? Why is it that educated people overwhelmingly vote Democratic and high school level educated people vote Republican? The most educated people in the country can't work out which party is best for them?

In other news, yet another investigation launched into the Trump crime family:

Trump Inauguration Spending Under Criminal Investigation by Federal Prosecutors

Probe looking into whether committee misspent funds and top donors gave money in exchange for access to the administration

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are investigating whether President Trump’s 2017 inaugural committee misspent some of the record $107 million it raised from donations, people familiar with the matter said.
    The criminal probe by the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office, which is in its early stages, also is examining whether some of the committee’s top donors gave money in exchange for access to the incoming Trump administration, policy concessions or to influence official administration positions, some of the people said.
    Giving money in exchange for political favors could run afoul of federal corruption laws. Diverting funds from the organization, which was registered as a nonprofit, could also violate federal law.
    The investigation represents another potential legal threat to people who are or were in Mr. Trump’s orbit. Their business dealings and activities during and since the campaign have led to a number of indictments and guilty pleas. Many of the president’s biggest campaign backers were involved in the inaugural fund.
    The investigation partly arises out of materials seized in the federal probe of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s business dealings, according to people familiar with the matter.
    In April raids of Mr. Cohen’s home, office and hotel room, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents obtained a recorded conversation between Mr. Cohen and Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former adviser to Melania Trump, who worked on the inaugural events. In the recording, Ms. Wolkoff expressed concern about how the inaugural committee was spending money, according to a person familiar with the Cohen investigation.
    The Wall Street Journal couldn’t determine when the conversation between Mr. Cohen and Ms. Wolkoff took place, or why it was recorded. The recording is now in the hands of federal prosecutors in Manhattan, a person familiar with the matter said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-i...rs-11544736455

Things are not looking good for your twenty dollars Lyle. Black Lives Matter and the NAACP are both going to be ten dollars richer at some point in the future.

I mean Democrats and lefties worldwide only view people as slaves and they treat them as such. Freedom of Speech has been eroded by your side...what good is anything without the ability to think and speak freely?

Wake me up when there's a trial

El Kabong Guest

Black Lives Matter and the NAACP are both going to be ten dollars richer at some point in the future.

Ah silly me, I thought when you said CHARITY that you meant something like St. Jude's or Leukemia & Lymphoma Society or Toys for Tots or Ronald McDonald House or something.....Oh I have greatly misjudged how spiteful and angry you are.

LOL, here I was thinking "Gee maybe I've misjudged Kirk, he DOES seem insistent on this charity deal....maybe he just wants to help out the disadvantaged and those poorly off, maybe kids or cancer patients or something.".....LMFAO nope, he just has the blue balls for trying to get over on me.

I have 0 problem in donating to the groups mentioned if of course I lose that is.....now Kirkland, have you thought the unthinkable? What....if....I (Kirkland).....am....wrong...

What would you be donating to?

I'll let you dream about it

El Kabong Guest

The Paris Accord Promised a Climate Solution. Here’s Where We Are Now.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/14/c...mate&smtyp=cur
    World leaders struck an agreement three years ago in Paris to avert the worst effects of climate change, accepting not only that greenhouse gases were dangerously heating the planet, but also that every single country needed to do its part to curtail emissions.

Now, emissions are rising in the United States and China, the world’s two largest economies. Other countries are backsliding on their commitments. The world as a whole is not meeting its targets under the Paris pact. As diplomats meet in Katowice, Poland, this week to bring the deal into effect, the world’s 7.6 billion people face mounting risks from more severe and more frequent floods, droughts and wildfires.

The Paris Agreement, it seems, is only as good as the willingness of national leaders to keep their word.

“We have the ways,” António Guterres, the United Nations secretary general, said this week in Katowice. “What we need is the political will to move forward.”

Alternative title "B-b-b-but those world leaders PROMISED!!!" and also "Donald Trump: Is he EVER wrong?"

El Kabong Guest

....but hey that's just this thing and nothing will happen and hey how about those Chargers eh big win over KC the other day

El Kabong Guest

Report of Investigation: Recovery of Text Messages from Certain FBI Mobile Devices
    https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf

Obstruction? Mueller probe wiped Strzok phone before giving it to investigators
    https://www.conservativereview.com/n...investigators/
    The Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG) has released a report on its investigation into the recovery of text messages from FBI mobile devices that were once operated by disgraced former FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

The report reveals disturbing details about the inner workings and lack of transparency in the office of special counsel Robert Mueller, who has been investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election for the past 575 days and has failed to publicize any evidence of Trump-Russia “collusion.”

The OIG report found that all of the texts off of Strzok’s and Page’s mobile phones that they had received while they were working for the special counsel’s office (SCO) were deleted.

SCO’s Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office’s records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok’s DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages,” the OIG report said in stating that Strzok’s phone had been “reset to factory settings,” which means it was completely wiped of all of its data.

Additionally, the SCO claimed it “was unable to locate the iPhone previously assigned to Page.” When the phone was finally found, it too had all of its data deleted and was reset to factory settings, according to the report.

This is peculiar, given that Strzok and Page were dismissed from the SCO after texts surfaced showing that the couple had a strong anti-Trump bias. Additionally, further texts appeared to show that they were prepared to take action in their official capacity as FBI agents to “stop” candidate Trump from winning the election, citing an “insurance policy” they had put together.

The OIG report raises questions about the transparency of the Mueller investigation as a whole. It adds fuel to the narrative that Mueller was appointed in order to protect corrupt institutions and cover up wrongdoing by elements of the federal government, instead of shining a light on corruption within it.

And then there's this.....just a listing off of how the Clinton Foundation was pay to play...so bad that the Crown Prince of Bahrain wanted to meet with Hillary while she was Secretary of State, he had 0 success through government pathways BUT somehow, someway, the Clinton Foundation hooked up the Crown Prince with a face to face....but hey, nothing. to. see. there

El Kabong Guest

Judge overseeing General Flynn sentencing demands ALL 302s forthwith.... I'd hate for him to find any inconsistencies that would cause concerns in how things were handled because then the government might start asking WHY things were handled that way.

I wonder if Peter Stzrok's partner was as much of a RESISTER as he is. Gee maybe he'll have something to say.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall.

El Kabong Guest

Yeah that was a REAL interaction between former FBI Director James "Boy Scout" Comey and Rep. John Ratcliffe...and it's here to remind you that the REAL collusion was between Trump and Russia and NOT Hillary and the Deep State. If you don't believe me, just ask yourself what would happen if you swapped out Hillary Clinton's name for Donald Trump and just think to yourself about how that MIGHT be different.

Here's Boy Scout Comey ADMITTING HILLARY CLINTON BROKE THE LAW and then just saying "Meh, no prosecutor would bring those charges"

Compare and contrast how the FBI treated HRC to how it treated General Flynn where James Comey admitted to being underhanded in his approach to entrapping Gen. Flynn....but never you worry Gen. Flynn will be just fine.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-20-2018 at 12:43 PM.

El Kabong Guest

But wait.....there's more.....

Anti-Trump dossier author was hired to help Hillary challenge 2016 election results
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-preparing-t/
    Mr. Steele wrote: “Fusion’s immediate client was law firm Perkins Coie. It engaged Fusion to obtain information necessary for Perkins Coie LLP to provide legal advice on the potential impact of Russian involvement on the legal validity of the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election.

So Hillary hired Christopher Steele to challenge the legitimacy of the 2016 election should she lose, and she DID so here we are.....and a KEY fact of that bogus dossier was that ex-lawyer for Trump Michael Cohen went to Prague, Czech Republic.....and even now as a cooperating witness for NYSD and Mueller Michael Cohen denies ever having been to Prague. Myth busted, the curtain has been drawn revealing the Wizard of Oz to be Ol' Hillary Clinton's crime syndicate...pieces will continue to fall into place, only after a while will people wake up from this mass hypnosis that Trump is guilty of collusion.....a lot more stuff will be coming out. Like the General Flynn 302's which OMG were filed late, that's not like the FBI to allow for such things is such a big case. The FBI had logs of what Gen. Flynn discussed and with who and then when they visited the White House and said he could go without council (Hillary got like 11 lawyers 1 being Cheryl Mills who ain't her lawyer when she was questioned) and the FBI entrapped Gen. Flynn.

But nah nah "You're chasing a conspiracy theory"

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FBI director misstates Patriot Act provisions
    The Associated Press
    WASHINGTON — FBI Director Robert Mueller blames poor training and supervision for the bureau's Patriot Act abuses and promises new training programs. He might want to sign up for the first class himself.

Mueller misstated a key provision of the act in appealing to Congress this week for new authority that was actually granted last year.

"I think he was using old talking points," quipped Georgetown law professor Viet Dinh, who drafted the original Patriot Act in 2001 while serving in the Justice Department.

The director's gaffe came during a high-stakes moment for the FBI and for him.

But when mueller does it it isnt a lie, it’s a misstate

Thread Information