Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Don't you chaps listen to little Master. He parrots mainstream articles and thinks everything is hunky dory. He would play the violin as the Titanic sinks. What a dick.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Don't you chaps listen to little Master. He parrots mainstream articles and thinks everything is hunky dory. He would play the violin as the Titanic sinks. What a dick.
    Word.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You sound like a broken record. Trying to make out that you are against the establishment and being clever.

You are far from that. You may fool your gimp followers but you are not fooling me.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You sound like a broken record. Trying to make out that you are against the establishment and being clever.

You are far from that. You may fool your gimp followers but you are not fooling me.
    You sound like a recycled headline from the fake news: "Pieces of eight, pieces of eight".

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You sound like a recycled headline from the fake news: "Pieces of eight, pieces of eight".
    Truth hurts.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Truth hurts.
    You will get over it.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Truth hurts.
    You will get over it.
    I have nothing to get over. You are the one with issues.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Truth hurts.
    You will get over it.
    "You are far from that. You may fool your gimp followers but you are not fooling me." - Master.

You are not fooling me either, I see right through you.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Truth hurts.
    You will get over it.
    "You are far from that. You may fool your gimp followers but you are not fooling me." - Master.

You are not fooling me either, I see right through you.
    Nothing to see.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master I shall not stand for #harshwords to miles

El Kabong Guest

......well that should clear up this IG report, nothing more to see here lol

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    OK you fucking nutcase, Google one of the endless pieces mocking this lunatic conspiracy yhteory and you can read the same thing by somebody not called Rothes child. And you can read why the sealed indictments thing is just the normal legal process, not something new and definitely nothing to do with Trump.

You knew the two facts me toned above be a use they were widely reported in the mainstream media, then picked up by whichever scammer is originating this theory.

Whoever is making all this shit up has been promising massive bombshells and so on for months now. The mass arrests of the global deep statists have been just about to happen for nearly a year now. Yet every prediction omes and goes with nothing a tally happen ING. Eventually people are goi g to start realising they've been bullshitted and the number of people believing this crap will drop. My confident prediction is you'll be one of the last people to still be believing this stuff.
    Well you seem unreasonably upset dear Kirkland if it's all a LARP if it's all phony then you have 0 to worry about.....why so upset Kirk?

If there's no more digging into the IG report, if there's no sealed indictments for Huma and Podesta, if all this is a silly conspiracy theory then you lose nothing Kirkland.

Time will tell, but right now things are in tip top shape....might even say tippy top shape
    I'm not upset, I'm entertained. There are some people you can fool all of the time, and history shows that you, Lyle, are one of the people who can be fooled all of the time. That means that as this Q anon scammer keeps making predictions and they keep not happening you will double, triple, quadruple, quintuple etc etc down and be even more convinced of the inevitable result where Obama and Hillary are arrested and thousands of deep state types are rounded up and sent to Guantanamo. At least that's what's supposed to happen, right?

I need to find a nice handy link where all the latest Q anon stuff is posted so we can keep a check on what he claims is going to happen versus what will actually happen. Can you recommend one Lyle? Where do you get your Q anon stuff from?

By the way, what is in these sealed indictments for Huma and Podesta? What are they guilty of?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Satisfaction With U.S. Direction Reaches 12-Year High
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/235739/...year-high.aspx

Trump Job Approval (Weekly) Ties highest of Presidency
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/...al-weekly.aspx

Hey yall better watch out for that Big BLUE wave

Also FBI agent Peter Stzrok will be testifying before Congress (eventually) and he will not be evoking his 5th Amendment Right either......but hey, what do I know

And Snopes.com will of course be saying anything and everything Q related is false, they are invested in it NOT being true, but it is. Lots of media outlets will start covering Q.

If Kirkland is upset now he's going to be out of his fucking mind by the end of all this.
    Again, a how satisfied are you graph will be an unbroken gradually rising line from the depths of the last recession to now. 90% of that gradual rise was under Obama.

And Strozk doesn't seem to be too bothered about testifying, does he? Is he supposed to be going to jail too?

El Kabong Guest

Again, a how satisfied are you graph will be an unbroken gradually rising line from the depths of the last recession to now. 90% of that gradual rise was under Obama.

And Strozk doesn't seem to be too bothered about testifying, does he? Is he supposed to be going to jail too?
    That's great but during the Obama Administration, during his time in office, Obama never broke 3% growth and he constantly complained that the economy was W's....but now that Obama's out of office the economy is Obama's?

Stzrok is a cooperating witness...he probably could have gone to jail, but either way he'll be out of a job once he's done testifying just like Lisa Page is out of a job. It's moving the ball forward and you're not going to like where the ball is going Kirkland.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's great but during the Obama Administration, during his time in office, Obama never broke 3% growth and he constantly complained that the economy was W's....but now that Obama's out of office the economy is Obama's?

Stzrok is a cooperating witness...he probably could have gone to jail, but either way he'll be out of a job once he's done testifying just like Lisa Page is out of a job. It's moving the ball forward and you're not going to like where the ball is going Kirkland.
    Trump hasn't broken 3% growth either. That's yearly growth. He has cracked 3% quarterly growth but Obama did over 5% growth for a couple of quarters. And Trump will only crack3% due to a massive tax cut that goes almost entirely to the top 1% and means you're now running trillion dollar deficits in the middle of an economic expansion. Obama inherited an economy that was just starting the biggest recession since 1929. When he took office the economy was losing a million jobs a month. It's fair to attribute the initial year or so to the economic meltdown caused entirely by his predecesor's policies. It's also worth noting that Trump is reversing Obama-era regulation, scrapping the Volcker rule and various other bank regulations, neutering the CFPB and so on, appointing a bunch of bank lobbyists to run the various regulatory offices etc which is creating the conditions for another financial meltdown.

The GOP have controlled all three branches of government three times in their modern incarnation Lyle. The first time was in the 1920s when their abdication of any regulation or oversight of the financial sector created a catastrophic financial meltdown. The second time was in the 2000s when their abdication of any regulation or oversight of the financial sector created a catastrophic financial meltdown. Now Trump is going for the hat trick.

Strozk isn't a cooperating witness. He hasn't been charged with anything and isn't cooperating as part of a plea bargain. There's nothing he's done that would lead to criminal charges and jail time. He would have to do something that breaks the terms of his employment to get fired and so far hasn't been shown to do anything that does that.

Where is the ball going Lyle? Tens of thousands of arrests of deep statists? Them all sent to Guantanamo? That's what Q says. What's in these indictments of Huma and Podesta?

Thread Information