Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 216 of 556 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

So instead of going to Donald Trump, instead of going to Former US Attorney Guiliani, instead of going to Former US Attorney Christie the FBI went with......subterfuge and attempted entrapment.

Oh and SPYING.....yes yes there was spying, so if you had "Spying" on your 'Russiagate' Bingo card then mark it off
    Last edited by El Kabong; 05-03-2019 at 02:59 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...p-dirt-in-2016
    The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.

In its most detailed account yet, the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee (DNC) insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country's president to help.

In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly's office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country, in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.

Chalupa later tried to arrange for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to comment on Manafort’s Russian ties on a U.S. visit during the 2016 campaign, the ambassador said.

Chaly says that, at the time of the contacts in 2016, the embassy knew Chalupa primarily as a Ukrainian-American activist and learned only later of her ties to the DNC. He says the embassy considered her requests an inappropriate solicitation of interference in the U.S. election.

“The Embassy got to know Ms. Chalupa because of her engagement with Ukrainian and other diasporas in Washington D.C., and not in her DNC capacity. We’ve learned about her DNC involvement later,” Chaly said in a statement issued by his embassy. “We were surprised to see Alexandra’s interest in Mr. Paul Manafort’s case. It was her own cause. The Embassy representatives unambiguously refused to get involved in any way, as we were convinced that this is a strictly U.S. domestic matter.

......well gee that's awkward

El Kabong Guest

Drudge headline story: ENVY OF THE WORLD
    UNEMPLOYMENT 49-YEAR LOW
    WAGE HITS $27.77/HOUR
    STOCK MARKET ENDLESS RALLY
    TRUMP APPROVAL 50%

Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring
    https://apnews.com/8a603c0717d44e9a9edca5f342129685

....what is THIS

White House counsel Emmett Flood letter to AG Barr
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-barr-n1001286

In that letter you'll find all the relevant information needed to dismiss ANYTHING Bob Mueller has to say now. At the end of the day he was tasked as a Prosecutor to either inform the grand jury to indict OR tell them to decline pressing charges. Bob Mueller wasn't prevented from doing ANYTHING had he wanted to charge Trump and believed that to be correct then nobody would stop him, NOBODY.

Mr. Flood wants it known that to this point President Trump has been pulling his punches...he COULD have declared executive privilege, he COULD have declassified the documents like FBI 302's...I'm guessing that the Democrats will continue to cover their collective asses and Trump WILL declassify once the Dems have fired all their ammo at him.

And then

We'll see

El Kabong Guest

Oh and guys remember.....when it comes out that England was heavily involved in this whole deal.......just remember I told ya so

El Kabong Guest

Joe Biden's son Hunter got a cushy job with Burisma Holding (a Ukrainian natural gas company). THE top government prosecutor started sniffing around Hunter Biden and then Vice President at the time Joe Biden then decided it would be a brilliant idea to withhold $1 Billion to fire a "certain prosecutor" and hey what do you know that prosecutor got fired and Ukraine got it's aide from the US.

Don't believe me

That PLUS the DNC going to the Ukrainians for dirt on Manafort ......not a great look.

El Kabong Guest

This just in....

New effort launches to democratically elect the vice president in 2020
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/effo...ry?id=62839131

2016 was the win of all wins, the Democrats are like a fighter with a formerly granite chin who just got sparked out cold by a big hitter....the game is up, their armor has been pierced and they may never recover. From "abolish the Electoral College" to "Vote for VP separately!!" it's agony and victimhood and despair and hubris all rolled up into a nice little bundle

El Kabong Guest

FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...s-were-flagged
    The FBI’s sworn story to a federal court about its asset, Christopher Steele, is fraying faster than a $5 souvenir T-shirt bought at a tourist trap.

Newly unearthed memos show a high-ranking government official who met with Steele in October 2016 determined some of the Donald Trump dirt that Steele was simultaneously digging up for the FBI and for Hillary Clinton’s campaign was inaccurate, and likely leaked to the media.

The concerns were flagged in a typed memo and in handwritten notes taken by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec on Oct. 11, 2016.

Her observations were recorded exactly 10 days before the FBI used Steele and his infamous dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign’s contacts with Russia in search of a now debunked collusion theory.

Well....Well....Well

El Kabong Guest

This Democrat primary is a CLUSTERFUCK and we haven't even held 1 single debate yet.

How's that Beto doing? Did I tell you he'd flop? I think I told you he'd flop!

Mayor Pete is gay and that is all.

Kamala Harris is a fraud

Corey Booker is unhinged

Bernie Sanders is a sellout and despite that the mainstream Dems still have the knives out for him.

Joe Biden is a dolt, he's on fumes and still "winning big" if you believe the polls.

Elizabeth Warren is bland and boring

At this rate I bet Hillary Clinton jumps in late to run against Trump again and I believe this for a few reasons

#1 She'll run late so she doesn't fatigue everyone with her monotonous droning. She sounds like the aliens in 'Mars Attacks' "Ack...Ack ack ack!!!"

#2 She so badly wants to be wanted and be seen as a hero....the Dems are doing so poorly the fucking Keystone cops would blush right now

#3 Her neck is LITERALLY on the line....treason doesn't pay dear Hillary

El Kabong Guest

AG Barr has appointed an attorney to look into the origins of the FBI probe.

You getting nervous Kirk?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Have you run him off the forum?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Have you run him off the forum?
    Perhaps he's on vacation still. Working on that tan or desperately trying to spend that money he owes me as well as the money he WILL owe me.

Think the arrests and indictments will stop or start with Comey and McCabe? This thread goes all the way to the tippy top....Brennan, Tapper, Rice, Power, HRC, Obama....tippy top. The report on Comey should be dropping any day now (I'd guess Friday because certain folks will want to bury it OR make it the only news for people to mull over during the weekend). Then there's Huber's OIG report and that should be a DOOZY.

But hey we'll see, we shall see

El Kabong Guest

Where's my good buddy Kirkland? Got my money son?

El Kabong Guest

Ex-top FBI lawyer James Baker: We took Trump dossier 'seriously' but 'not necessarily literally'
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rily-literally
    Former FBI General Counsel James Baker is defending the FBI’s handling of the Trump dossier, saying “we took it seriously” but “we didn’t necessarily take it literally” and did not treat it as “literally true in every respect.”

The dossier, packed with salacious and unverified claims about President Trump's ties to Russia, was written by British ex-spy Christopher Steele and formed a key part of the FISA applications used to justify surveillance warrants against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Sitting down with Yahoo News’ Michael Isikoff and Daniel Klaidman for a "Skullduggery" podcast released on Wednesday, Baker said the FBI treated the dossier as “something that we were obligated to deal with and obligated to assess. He did not provide any details on what, if anything, the FBI verified in the dossier.

Baker was pressed by Klaidman about what the FBI actually did to verify the dossier. Baker, who says that he personally reviewed and signed off on the Page FISA application, replied: “I’m not going to go into details with respect to what investigative steps we actually took to try to validate it. But I guess I would say that the first thing was to come up with an investigative plan for how we would go about validating that, especially with respect to the number of sources and sub-sources that Steele supposedly had according to the dossier and where they were geographically and try to figure out how to do it.”

El Kabong Guest

So Comrade Bill DeBlasio has entered the Presidential race.... he won't even win New York among Democrats OR head to head vs Trump.

Joe Biden is apparently polling light years ahead of everyone else in the Democrat Primary and I've got a couple thoughts on that

and

#2 If Beto, Buttigieg, and Elizabeth Warren have taught anyone anything it's YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE LEAD RIGHT NOW!!! Being in the lead means that you can lose the lead and once momentum has peaked it's peaked and there's no coming back when it starts to wane at least in such a big field....which is why Hillary will end up running

El Kabong Guest

Take from that what you will.

Thread Information