0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    That's pretty impressive Lyle, they could use standard issue media leaks negotiated in conjunction with the Trump DOJ in April 2017 to affect the result of an election that took place in November 2016. These deep staters really are capable of anything including time travel. Great research yet again Lyle you fucking muppet. I didn't even have to click the link.

$50 x 2, verifiable receipts. Get on with it.
    Oh lol you thought the FBI stopped the investigation after the election? So are you being dumb or dishonest?

The text messages run from 2015 into 2017 and he was removed from the Russia investigation in July 2017 and yes he was STILL trying to screw then President Trump. Don't be dumb they still were trying to remove Trump from office.

Hell YOU still hold out hope they'll do it
    The texts you posted were from April 2017 and you're claiming that they affected the result of the November 2016 election. Read what you wrote.

And the receipts.
    Yeah he was relieved of duty in July of 2017. There were texts of him disparaging Trump all the way back in 2015....but do please keep the faith that you'll win
    I don’t think Kirk can keep up with his liberal rag bullshit

El Kabong Guest

I think that not even 24 hrs after the release of the Mueller report people are up in arms demanding the 100% unredacted report.

It will be pathetic

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    It's pretty obvious the Administration has been fully briefed on the reports actual content hence the retreat from initial hoopla of complete and full squeaky clean cloak by Trump. Barr never released Mueller official summaries either and that's for a reason. It just needs to come out and is overdue to be handed over to Congressional intel committee. On a random side and of lesser note..why is Trump posting fake approval poll results after Fox admitted they were in error and made a mistake early in the week. All the talk of fake news but he leaves them up as if accurate.
    Well AG Barr released his report and it was co-signed by Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein, who coincidentally signed one (if not more) of the FISA warrants which were obtained by using bogus intel planted/leaked by the very agents investigating Trump to begin with, so it's not like Rosenstein is a Trump ally or anything. Is he just tagging along hoping he doesn't get in trouble?

What will it take for the folks who are vehemently anti-Trump to be mollified? I'm guessing many will say "The complete unredacted Mueller report" which that's not going to happen due to the grand jury testimony which is legally protected. Where will the goalposts move to after the Mueller report is released and if nothing is shown OR if clear bias and "fruit of the poisonous tree" tactics are shown what then? Will the folks who backed Mueller and backed Comey (after first calling for his removal then using that removal to call on these investigations into Trump) now back an investigation as to how things went so sideways for these crooked cops? Or is it just a lynch mob after Donald Trump because "Orange Man Bad" and he's broken their feeble little brains?

I really do wonder where this all ends up.... the anti-Trump folks need to chill out a bit their histrionics aren't good for the nation.
    It's a pretty wide diverse net that was asking for a full representation of the report to be released once the investigation wrapped and before Barr was even on the field. I think the handling has been mangled and of course that will see people say as much and lead to more scrutiny, questions and doubts the longer in lingers. Trump stampeding right out of the gate only set himself up for more and deservedly so. Barr even indicated the actual report does not fully exonerate Trump more so on obstruction though in a quick conclusion Barr opined it does. I think that's largely based on the collusion finding but it's not the same and pretty selective. But Trump ran out and over played his hand and they've been tip toing since. Barrs 'report' or summary by all accounts had the depth of flash cards and half sentences and voters and Congress are due the report without the half stepping. Redactions are to be expected with respect to methods and classified info but if it's massively and without explanation covered in more ink than a 1 am dive bar it won't fly. And sure you'll always have some tossers screaming like banshees that all Trump is all bad and all guilty. But there are also people who just want the real deal without the impression they're being takin for a ride. And let's be honest POTUS knows all about histrionics and his scatter shot knee jerk diplomacy, personal daily riffs and lack of unified concise leadership and policy imo is also not good for the Nation.

El Kabong Guest

It's a pretty wide diverse net that was asking for a full representation of the report to be released once the investigation wrapped and before Barr was even on the field. I think the handling has been mangled and of course that will see people say as much and lead to more scrutiny, questions and doubts the longer in lingers. Trump stampeding right out of the gate only set himself up for more and deservedly so. Barr even indicated the actual report does not fully exonerate Trump more so on obstruction though in a quick conclusion Barr opined it does. I think that's largely based on the collusion finding but it's not the same and pretty selective. But Trump ran out and over played his hand and they've been tip toing since. Barrs 'report' or summary by all accounts had the depth of flash cards and half sentences and voters and Congress are due the report without the half stepping. Redactions are to be expected with respect to methods and classified info but if it's massively and without explanation covered in more ink than a 1 am dive bar it won't fly. And sure you'll always have some tossers screaming like banshees that all Trump is all bad and all guilty. But there are also people who just want the real deal without the impression they're being takin for a ride. And let's be honest POTUS knows all about histrionics and his scatter shot knee jerk diplomacy, personal daily riffs and lack of unified concise leadership and policy imo is also not good for the Nation.
    The Count of Monte Cristo and Moby Dick are epic tomes but I could accurately summarize them in a few pages and those books are far larger than the Mueller Report. IF Barr summarized the Mueller Report incorrectly then why hasn't Mueller been raising holy hell about it? Again it's not like the media doesn't WANT him to do exactly that. By the way, the media narrative on this is fucked up because some of their folks are involved. They published the leaks, guys like Corn and Issikoff did that...did they know the information was bogus? Did they know they were being used to obtain FISA warrants? It ain't like those guys are in the Trump fan club.

Put yourself in Trump's shoes Spicoli...how would YOU handle an attempted railroading at the hands of the FBI and dirty players like HRC? How would you handle your children being threatened with jail because those folks hate you so much they'll try to hurt you in the worst ways imaginable? ....I think I'd be pretty fucking indignant truth be told, I would imagine most people would be.

Now AG Barr will have to be calm and appear to be middle of the road ergo his "spying happened"/"we'll have to see if it was predicated" statements. The media are spinning the shit out of everything the guy says and they're leading their audiences all over the place but when it comes to brass tacks Barr is going to investigate the Russian Collusion investigation to see if it was handled appropriately. That is all we know, we all have our opinions on it, but we'll see how it plays out.

Trump was elected because of his personality not despite it. He wouldn't have to be so brash if he was dealing with the same old same old humdrum of DC, but he's not. People are scared of him and not because they don't think he's fit for office, they know if they lose out on Russiagate that means big trouble and they're running out of roadblocks to the people getting the information. We'll see part of the Mueller Report this week (perhaps) and after that Barr's investigation into how that whole ordeal was conducted if needed.....I think it'll be needed, he's suggested as much anyway.

As for Trump and obstruction....if no crime occurred then there can be no obstruction simple as that.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Count of Monte Cristo and Moby Dick are epic tomes but I could accurately summarize them in a few pages and those books are far larger than the Mueller Report. IF Barr summarized the Mueller Report incorrectly then why hasn't Mueller been raising holy hell about it? Again it's not like the media doesn't WANT him to do exactly that. By the way, the media narrative on this is fucked up because some of their folks are involved. They published the leaks, guys like Corn and Issikoff did that...did they know the information was bogus? Did they know they were being used to obtain FISA warrants? It ain't like those guys are in the Trump fan club.

Put yourself in Trump's shoes Spicoli...how would YOU handle an attempted railroading at the hands of the FBI and dirty players like HRC? How would you handle your children being threatened with jail because those folks hate you so much they'll try to hurt you in the worst ways imaginable? ....I think I'd be pretty fucking indignant truth be told, I would imagine most people would be.

Now AG Barr will have to be calm and appear to be middle of the road ergo his "spying happened"/"we'll have to see if it was predicated" statements. The media are spinning the shit out of everything the guy says and they're leading their audiences all over the place but when it comes to brass tacks Barr is going to investigate the Russian Collusion investigation to see if it was handled appropriately. That is all we know, we all have our opinions on it, but we'll see how it plays out.

Trump was elected because of his personality not despite it. He wouldn't have to be so brash if he was dealing with the same old same old humdrum of DC, but he's not. People are scared of him and not because they don't think he's fit for office, they know if they lose out on Russiagate that means big trouble and they're running out of roadblocks to the people getting the information. We'll see part of the Mueller Report this week (perhaps) and after that Barr's investigation into how that whole ordeal was conducted if needed.....I think it'll be needed, he's suggested as much anyway.

As for Trump and obstruction....if no crime occurred then there can be no obstruction simple as that.
    Attempting to interfere with a political hunt for ties to Russia when no ties were found to begin with. Not good enough.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again, Mueller hasn't said a word in public during the whole process and never will unless he gets subpoenaed.

The Trump campaign had over 100 contacts with the Russians. By law they're supposed to report every one of them. Every presidential campaign employs again by law several campaign law experts who have to have again by law access to everything to make sure that no law breaking occurs. The Trump lawyers were also kept in the dark about every one of these contacts which again by law have to be reported to the FBI.

Trump lied about every single one of these contacts. Said they were all fake news. Lied day after day after day during the campaign about them. Also lied about whether he had anything to do with Russia day after day. Denied anything to do with Russia daily while all the time he was negotiating a deal that would make him a hundred times more than any real estate deal he'd made for decades. This negotiation was also going on during the time he was setting United States policy on Russia if he won. And he'd said publicly he was willing to drop all sanctions on Moscow and make a deal.

How could the FBI not investigate this? They couldn't not investigate it Lyle. That's not being railroaded or anything like that. It's having a whole bunch of suspicious behaviour investigated. If Hillary Clinton had had over a hundred suspicious meetings and contacts with a hostile foreign power during the election while at the same time offering to reverse long standing US policy and drop sanctions on that country while at the same time negotiating a payment of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and a Clinton campaign aide leaked this information publicly and five different foreign intelligence agencies notified the FBI about these meetings the FBI would have had to investigate, right?

And there are over twenty separate obstruction of justice statutes. In every single one of them you canbe charged with obstruction despite being not guilty of the underlying crime.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...t-I/chapter-73

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll again bring this up just because it's what you asked me to get for you, but you paid it no mind before.....here it is again:

If the FBI knew Steele had that media contact before it submitted the article, it likely would be guilty of circular intelligence reporting, a forbidden tactic in which two pieces of evidence are portrayed as independent corroboration when, in fact, they originated from the same source. [/I]

Which I'll back up with: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...team-docs-show
    But London court records show that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS -- the opposition research firm behind the dossier.

The revelations are contained in heavily-redacted documents released over the weekend after a Freedom of Information lawsuit by the organization Judicial Watch.

And just because I am taking absolutely NO joy at all in this... here's the source documents

https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view

Page #22 of 412

September 23rd, 2016 news article written by the news organization's Chief Investigative Correspondent

Hmmm 9/23/2016

Do they mean THIS 9/23/16 article?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-s-intel...175046002.html

Let us see here....who wrote this article? Michael Isikoff.....hmmmm and his title is? Chief Investigative Correspondent

Now back to Page #22 of 412: a well placed Western intelligence source......could that be Christopher Steele He was "well placed" he was a "Western intelligence source"

Circular Intelligence Reporting -> FISA Warrants

And if that's the case (and it is, you can fucking put it together for yourself....well you could if you were smart) then even if the Trump team DID break the law (which they didn't) the FBI wouldn't be able to charge them because that evidence would all be 'fruit of the poisonous tree' a direct violation of 4th Amendment Rights.

So let me know how you plan on sending me that money
    This is all six degrees of Kevin Bacon stuff.

https://corsination.com/index.php/ne...en-fbi-and-doj

This is John Solomon, an ex Washington Times bullshitter who has an extensive record of making stuff up. He's out there with people like Corsi, even the Washington Times won't employ him anymore.

And it has nothing to do with the bet either. Look at the actual bet you made.
    Lol aren't you supposed to make a beeping sound when you back up that quickly?
    Can you explain exactly what the post you made has to do with the bet you made? How is pointing out that you posted random non bet-related conspiracy nonsense backing away from something?

And you owe those two fine organisations money Lyle. No weaseling out of the bet you made now. In a few days there'll be proof beyond a reasonable doubt that you lost the bet. You might as well pay up now.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again, Mueller hasn't said a word in public during the whole process and never will unless he gets subpoenaed.

The Trump campaign had over 100 contacts with the Russians. By law they're supposed to report every one of them. Every presidential campaign employs again by law several campaign law experts who have to have again by law access to everything to make sure that no law breaking occurs. The Trump lawyers were also kept in the dark about every one of these contacts which again by law have to be reported to the FBI.

Trump lied about every single one of these contacts. Said they were all fake news. Lied day after day after day during the campaign about them. Also lied about whether he had anything to do with Russia day after day. Denied anything to do with Russia daily while all the time he was negotiating a deal that would make him a hundred times more than any real estate deal he'd made for decades. This negotiation was also going on during the time he was setting United States policy on Russia if he won. And he'd said publicly he was willing to drop all sanctions on Moscow and make a deal.

How could the FBI not investigate this? They couldn't not investigate it Lyle. That's not being railroaded or anything like that. It's having a whole bunch of suspicious behaviour investigated. If Hillary Clinton had had over a hundred suspicious meetings and contacts with a hostile foreign power during the election while at the same time offering to reverse long standing US policy and drop sanctions on that country while at the same time negotiating a payment of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and a Clinton campaign aide leaked this information publicly and five different foreign intelligence agencies notified the FBI about these meetings the FBI would have had to investigate, right?

And there are over twenty separate obstruction of justice statutes. In every single one of them you canbe charged with obstruction despite being not guilty of the underlying crime.

the definition of a never trumper and keep the Russia thing going. So Kirk, you have shown who you feel is a poor choice for the US. Who would you like to see replace him? AOC? Mayor Pete? Bernie? Just want to see your idea of a proper US President

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

the definition of a never trumper and keep the Russia thing going. So Kirk, you have shown who you feel is a poor choice for the US. Who would you like to see replace him? AOC? Mayor Pete? Bernie? Just want to see your idea of a proper US President
    Bernie can't get elected with the Medicare for all thing. When people hear that if ends their private insurance they're 60-40 against it. That's enough to make him unelectable.

AOC is a junior congresscritter. Nobody would have heard of her if it wasn't for Fox News looking for some new fodder. She couldn't even run for prez legally for another five years or so.

Mayor Pete. Ex McKinsey management consultant. Another corporate droid having a punt at the big time. At worst will m nameemocrat wins. Has a half decent chance of winning the nomination but a second tier candiate. That's not judging the candidates on how good they are but on electability.

I'm not impressed with any of the Democratic candidates to be fair. I'd settle for most of them over Trump though.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And the Russia thing is ongoing. Mueller has split the various threads of the investigation up and passed them off to various FBI field offices. All the various aspects of the original investigation are being investigated. I think there are twelve Mueller-started investigations that are ongoing and half a dozen Democratic ones. Trump's charity, inauguration, potential money laundering, fraud and so on all currently being investigated. The report in a couple of days is just part of the current state of play.

And a lot of the stuff related to these investigations won't make it into the report along with the counterintelligence probe --whether Trump is a Russian asset -- and so on. They may never be made public.

It is not supposed to be, contrary to many claims, a report on everything that Mueller discovered. Already there have been hints that it will not include the second half of Rod Rosenstein’s mandate to Mueller — to figure out the nature of links between Trump’s team and Russia. If that stuff is excluded, then it probably will get reported, secretly, to the Intelligence Committees and no further. That’s important because the stuff that would compromise Trump — but would not necessarily implicate him in a crime — may by definition not show up in this report (though the stuff specifically relating to Trump may show up in the obstruction case).
    Finally, it’s unclear how much Mueller will include about referrals and ongoing investigations. I expect he’ll include descriptions of the things he and Rosenstein decided deserved further prosecutorial scrutiny but did not fit under the narrow rubric of whether Trump’s team coordinated or conspired with the Russian government on the hack-and-leak. But with the sole exception of three known referrals: the hush payments negotiated by Michael Cohen, the prosecution of Mike Flynn partner Bijan Kian, and the prosecution of Sam Patten, I expect any discussion of these matters to be redacted — appropriately so.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/04/1...ueller-report/

El Kabong Guest

Can you explain exactly what the post you made has to do with the bet you made? How is pointing out that you posted random non bet-related conspiracy nonsense backing away from something?

And you owe those two fine organisations money Lyle. No weaseling out of the bet you made now. In a few days there'll be proof beyond a reasonable doubt that you lost the bet. You might as well pay up now.
    It has plenty to do with the bet. It is further verification that Steele leaked intel to reporters who wrote stories and those stories were used to obtain the FISA warrants. ILLEGAL my man, ILLEGAL. You can call it a "conspiracy theory" until you're blue in the face it doesn't make it so...in fact I provided direct verifiable evidence you calling it "conspiracy nonsense" is a bit rich there moneybags.

I owe them absolutely NOTHING and I will owe them absolutely nothing. Let's see what the Mueller report actually contains....I foresee baseless allegations of dirty deeds, 0 evidence, and a lot of hurt feelings which will lead to people IMMEDIATELY wailing and crying for the full unredacted report......they can't believe they WON'T believe Trump has been right all along. Once you lot are done with that extinction burst then the weight of reality hopefully starts crashing down on you and you'll realize....yeah Comey did dirty, McCabe did dirty, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, Obama.....all I need is 1 indictment and I'll get it.....go get your hustle on, earn my fucking money.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It has plenty to do with the bet. It is further verification that Steele leaked intel to reporters who wrote stories and those stories were used to obtain the FISA warrants. ILLEGAL my man, ILLEGAL. You can call it a "conspiracy theory" until you're blue in the face it doesn't make it so...in fact I provided direct verifiable evidence you calling it "conspiracy nonsense" is a bit rich there moneybags.

I owe them absolutely NOTHING and I will owe them absolutely nothing. Let's see what the Mueller report actually contains....I foresee baseless allegations of dirty deeds, 0 evidence, and a lot of hurt feelings which will lead to people IMMEDIATELY wailing and crying for the full unredacted report......they can't believe they WON'T believe Trump has been right all along. Once you lot are done with that extinction burst then the weight of reality hopefully starts crashing down on you and you'll realize....yeah Comey did dirty, McCabe did dirty, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, Obama.....all I need is 1 indictment and I'll get it.....go get your hustle on, earn my fucking money.

Hey Lyle my man, when did you come back? I'm in and out myself but good to see you here bro.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Hey Lyle my man, when did you come back? I'm in and out myself but good to see you here bro.
    I came back for the bet I have with Kirkland. He's going to owe me $1 million (which he says he has ) as soon as a singular "high ranking" Democrat is indicted. It'll be more than one eventually, but that's the crux of it.

Going to be an interesting couple of days I'm sure.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I came back for the bet I have with Kirkland. He's going to owe me $1 million (which he says he has ) as soon as a singular "high ranking" Democrat is indicted. It'll be more than one eventually, but that's the crux of it.

May I have $50,000 of it if I support you?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

May I have $50,000 of it if I support you?
    Absolutely!

Thread Information