Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    If u notice @DenilsonTheReturn the discussions here don’t revolve around race until u pop up.
    That's because I get to the point that @brocktonblockbust or @El Kabong are too scared to.

That's why I prefer dealing with a Richard Spencer because he's as close as you can get to a white supremacist just bringing it and just laying it down and stop fking pussy footing about. He talks about enslaving black people and white ethno states etc. That's kinda talk I prefer. You know where you stand

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson I love you bro, but you are a very insecure and cynical person. At least you have the honesty to admit that you cannot prove it. But then you go on and say in the most illogical sentence I have ever read in my life you say that

****because you cannot prove it, you there fore suspect that all white people are racist***

Aren't you ashamed to openly display such utter lack of logic and reasoning?

How can you live your life just using suspicion without any proof? How can you just spend your entire life suspecting that people are racist? Dude I have to ask you seriously do you have paranoid schizophrenia?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Denilson I love you bro, but you are a very insecure and cynical person. At least you have the honesty to admit that you cannot prove it. But then you go on and say in the most illogical sentence I have ever read in my life you say that

****because you cannot prove it, you there fore suspect that all white people are racist***
    Very simple. Racism exists and because there is not a list of who is and isn't racist then I suspect that all white people are racist

All racism can be explained away

Black men got shot ? "Well ya know, black have a crime rate and he was resisting arrest"
    Black get mass incarcerated ? "Well ya know, they should not commit those crimes
    Blacks get have higher umempoloyment rates ? "Well ya know, even with this affirmative that they get, they still can't get work ? There must be something wrong with them"
    Africa is poor ? "Well ya know ...African IQ is 70"

How can you live your life just using suspicion without any proof?
    I am proof.

And so are millions of blk ppl the world over.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post

Very simple. Racism exists and because there is not a list of who is and isn't racist then I suspect that all white people are racist

All racism can be explained away

Black men got shot ? "Well ya know, black have a crime rate and he was resisting arrest"
    Black get mass incarcerated ? "Well ya know, they should not commit those crimes
    Blacks get have higher umempoloyment rates ? "Well ya know, even with this affirmative that they get, they still can't get work ? There must be something wrong with them"
    Africa is poor ? "Well ya know ...African IQ is 70"

How can you live your life just using suspicion without any proof?
    I am proof.

And so are millions of blk ppl the world over.

@DenilsonTheReturn maybe you could tell us, in a round about way, what the white man actually did to you personally that got you on this course you have taken, I would think there are specific examples of where this all encompassing racism u speak of has had a detrimental effect on you.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DenilsonTheReturn what did you think of Black Panther? Great film, you would love Kill Monger.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    DenilsonTheReturn what did you think of Black Panther? Great film, you would love Kill Monger.
    Don’t encourage him

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is nothing stopping you from getting an education, getting a good job or settling down with a nice woman. There are few barriers in your way unless you have a criminal record. Quit blaming everyone else for your problems and take some responsibility. Clean your room up before you try to change the world and just then maybe you can be a better person. I wish you well.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are doing the victim routine and the only person holding you back is you. It is not the white man, it is you. You can be whatever you want to be, but you have to work hard at it and stay focused and not give in to hate. The world is really not such a bad place once you change your perspective. I say this as a man that has been poorer than most and from a very messed up background. No doubt it can bring you down and make you angry with the world, but that is not a solution. The solution comes from looking deep and changing things about yourself to make things better. Was I being held down by the white man too? Quite possibly. After all some are born into billions, while others have nothing at all. So, what are you going to do about that? You are going to read books, study, move to different cities, countries, make all the changes and it is when you quit being a victim that you start to become free and eventually find your position is not so bad. You should listen to more Morgan Freeman, he doesn't have much time for this victim spiel. Self responsibility is where it is at.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well let us give him a chance. Maybe big D can explain his hatered of every white man by giving examples how the white specifically ruined his life. If we hear the examples we may understand or maybe it will just be the “all whites are bad” thing which can’t be reasoned with anyway. I’m willing to hear my boy Den Den out. My personal belief is that true prejudice is economic and doesn’t give a rats ass what color you are. But alas, that is me.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

I would like to dedicate the above song to the white guy who hates white guys and my boy big D. Big D u prob know Gil Scot but u gotta check this song out

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

*****denilson plays victim but wont qualify it with "real life examples"***

El Kabong Guest

If u notice @DenilsonTheReturn the discussions here don’t revolve around race until u pop up.
    That's because I get to the point that @brocktonblockbust or @El Kabong are too scared to.

That's why I prefer dealing with a Richard Spencer because he's as close as you can get to a white supremacist just bringing it and just laying it down and stop fking pussy footing about. He talks about enslaving black people and white ethno states etc. That's kinda talk I prefer. You know where you stand
    Yeah you prefer David Duke and Richard Spencer because they are who you need to have power for your views to make any sense.

The absolute fact of the matter is that I've never owned a slave, I don't believe in slavery, and in the United States slavery has been over for quite some time. All kinds of black people have been successful in various kinds of work and oddly enough it's the people who don't focus on complaining that succeed.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denison Denison thinks "only a few" black people own houses in New Jersey.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHANABABABABABABABAB ABABABABA

El Kabong Guest

Denison Denison thinks "only a few" black people own houses in New Jersey.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHANABABABABABABABAB ABABABABA
    I'll tell you this much, more than a few black people owned slaves themselves AND if we're to take a quick looksee around the world and see who is STILL enslaved and WHERE they are enslaved we hear 0 about it from people like denilson who apparently has 0 thoughts, cares, or feelings, for his brothers and sisters enslaved elsewhere, just America just the White Devils.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Yeah you prefer David Duke and Richard Spencer because they are who you need to have power for your views to make any sense.

The absolute fact of the matter is that I've never owned a slave, I don't believe in slavery, and in the United States slavery has been over for quite some time. All kinds of black people have been successful in various kinds of work and oddly enough it's the people who don't focus on complaining that succeed.
    Racism - White supremacy is slavery

Thread Information