Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saunders vs Lemieux official

So many people on here sucking off Lemieux like he’s a world class fighter with the punch power of Tyson! The guy got put out by Rubio for fuck sake and he’s already been out boxed in his own backyard by some other bum. People are ranking Lemieux so highly based on what? Losing every round and getting stopped by Golovkin in a shitty performance. Saunders will win every round against this bum.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    So many people on here sucking off Lemieux like he’s a world class fighter with the punch power of Tyson! The guy got put out by Rubio for fuck sake and he’s already been out boxed in his own backyard by some other bum. People are ranking Lemieux so highly based on what? Losing every round and getting stopped by Golovkin in a shitty performance. Saunders will win every round against this bum.
    Nobody on here is sucking off Lemieux , they don't rate him that highly . It's just that you are bumming Saunders like he's some kind of boxing genius.
    Saunders has decent skills, but his stamina is shocking due to how he lives his life between camps.
    He's hardly set the World alight. He beat a disinterested Monroe last time out, got his title by beating a journeyman (albeit a game one) and as for the Eubank fight, if he was conditioned well , he would've made Eubank look like a novice for 12 rounds , not just 6. He tired and made Eubank look better than he was.
    In between all that, he has had some shockers.
    Lemieux isn't brilliant, but he brings pressure and when Saunders tires, I'm not saying he KO's Saunders, but he can make him look pretty ragged and poor.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saunders couldn't even win every round against Akavov.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Primo Carnera what are you reading!? Plenty on here with David’s dick down their throat. I fucking hate Saunders! He’s a cunt and his last fight was the worst I’ve sat through this year (Lara’s last is up there) but let’s be real, Lemieux was out boxed by Joachim Alcine for fuck sake! Angelo and Macklin both banged out Alcine in a round. He also got knocked out by Rubio (another whipping boy) Saunders will box rings around a fighter like Lemieux who relies on his power and has little else.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Lemieux couldn’t even beat Alcine! He couldn’t even go the distance with Rubio

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Lemieux couldn’t even beat Alcine! He couldn’t even go the distance with Rubio
    I'm not saying Lemieux is elite but neither is Akavov.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Primo Carnera what are you reading!? Plenty on here with David’s dick down their throat. I fucking hate Saunders! He’s a cunt and his last fight was the worst I’ve sat through this year (Lara’s last is up there) but let’s be real, Lemieux was out boxed by Joachim Alcine for fuck sake! Angelo and Macklin both banged out Alcine in a round. He also got knocked out by Rubio (another whipping boy) Saunders will box rings around a fighter like Lemieux who relies on his power and has little else.
    Mate, I have just gone through every post in this thread, and the most complimentary thing I can find on Lemieux is "Solid Challenger!" It's hardly making him out to be the next Tyson!
    The problem is that Saunders can't be trusted to do it right. It's about how he makes the weight, how he trains, how he conditions himself. It's to his advantage that this time , he won't have been out of the gym too long between camps.
    If he had home advantage, he would've probably got the decision. Over there, it's a big ask.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Mate, I have just gone through every post in this thread, and the most complimentary thing I can find on Lemieux is "Solid Challenger!" It's hardly making him out to be the next Tyson!
    The problem is that Saunders can't be trusted to do it right. It's about how he makes the weight, how he trains, how he conditions himself. It's to his advantage that this time , he won't have been out of the gym too long between camps.
    If he had home advantage, he would've probably got the decision. Over there, it's a big ask.
    It was probably in one of the Alvarez-Golovkin threads then. We were comparing their wins and everyone seemed to think Lemieux was some sort of killer. A middleweight version of George Foreman with a fancy haircut! Hope it happens so Saunders can prove me right although I’d actually rather Lemieux won because I can’t stand Saunders at all.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was probably in one of the Alvarez-Golovkin threads then. We were comparing their wins and everyone seemed to think Lemieux was some sort of killer. A middleweight version of George Foreman with a fancy haircut! Hope it happens so Saunders can prove me right although I’d actually rather Lemieux won because I can’t stand Saunders at all.
    Looks like you're In a bit of a dilemma then! 😉
    All joking aside, I respect that you don't let emotion cloud your judgement and you can make a solid case for someone you can't stand. I try to do that, but find that a lot of people on here struggle with that. 👍

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All joking aside, I respect that you don't let emotion cloud your judgement and you can make a solid case for someone you can't stand. I try to do that, but find that a lot of people on here struggle with that. 👍
    That wraps up the irony of the week comp. ()
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For me this is a pick Em fight 50/50.
    Yeah on paper BJS should box him silly and win every round if he didn't manage to stop him and I'd expect him to after probably 6-7 months and his second camp with Dominic Ingle.
    But Lemieux only has to land a few of those dynamite left hooks and potentially could decapitate Saunders.
    Anyone who says he can't bang is watching a different fighter.
    Great matchup this.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    That wraps up the irony of the week comp. ()
    Please, enlighten me.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Always good when 2 top 10 types get together

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Err.. this is actually happening. Nothing to see here, Saunders, as usual, gave him some verbals (in Canada, so he'll be mental in England), Lemieux laughed.

Bookies can't really split them (11/10 L / 5/6 S)

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm picking Lemieux by knockout - has Saunders ever been in with a big puncher? Can't think of one currently. Yes he sometimes plods but I think BJS is overated and will get caught a fair bit... we'll see. Can't wait for this one

Edit: Andy Lee to be fair but this was win by MD

Thread Information