Thread: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

Wilder KO 1

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

Just make the fight , I wanna see the best fight the best.
    Doesn't really matter to me who wins.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If AJ can survive the windmill for first two rounds then he should come through late.

Biggest fight out there until fat boy comes back.

I hope there's some opponents left for AJ after he does Wilder - not being that up on it these days is there ?!?

Of course we all know Bellew is the real champ but he'll retire after Haye's body gives up in their rematch and he scores another awesome TKO
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Just make the fight , I wanna see the best fight the best.
    Doesn't really matter to me who wins.
    This 100%

A lad at work was saying that he likes AJ and wants him to beat everyone because he is English, I don't sign up to that, I won't blindly follow a fighter just because he's English, I do like to see the Brits do well but most importantly I just want to see the best v the best and get a definitive answer.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with dark lord al. I don't personally care who wins. I like everybody else just want to see an exciting fight.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Correct me if I'm wrong but Deontay Wilder is the main talk the talk guy in this situation, think of it as McGregor vs Mayweather. McGregor talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk in the ring.
    I really do believe AJ acting humble about this fight and not being the cocky prick will give him the advantage.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Deontay Wilder is the main talk the talk guy in this situation, think of it as McGregor vs Mayweather. McGregor talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk in the ring.
    I really do believe AJ acting humble about this fight and not being the cocky prick will give him the advantage.
    I believe it has nothing to do with personality but about 2 huge punchers who may have suspect chins.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I believe it has nothing to do with personality but about 2 huge punchers who may have suspect chins.
    Dont think AJs chin is suspect. Tooks some solid shots from Takam and Wlad and didnt budge. I know he went down against Wlad but that looked more to do with exhaustion then actually being hurt.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Dont think AJs chin is suspect. Tooks some solid shots from Takam and Wlad and didnt budge. I know he went down against Wlad but that looked more to do with exhaustion then actually being hurt.
    AJ was legitimately hurt against Wlad and at round 5 it wouldn't be fatigue.

AJ was wobbled by Whyte.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    AJ was legitimately hurt against Wlad and at round 5 it wouldn't be fatigue.

AJ was wobbled by Whyte.
    Wiilder was dropped by 17-20 Harold Sonniers and staggered by Eric Molina. Eric Molina .

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't have a horse in the race really. Going to hold my judgement and see how Wilder looks in the Stiverne rematch. If he returns to the form he showed in the first fight I might re-think things. At this stage I see AJ bombing him out within 5.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's true about there chins. Joshua is more than just a big puncher. He has skills as well. I see Wilder as a puncher and that's about it. He is so wide open and Joshua is a very good counter punch.

I hope 2018 is a good year for boxing. Can't wait to see this fight

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember when Lennox Lewis had a dodgy chin. Then that bloke made that Lennox Lewis hasn't got a dodgy chin video and no one thought Lewis had a dodgy chin anymore.

Wilder and Joshua have both been 'knocked out' in the am's, both got stopped on their feet. Both have been chinned pretty good as pros. Joshua hit the deck against Wlad. In between iron and china there's a whole lotta space where normal peoples chins live. That's where Wilder and Joshua's live too.

I think I watched a different fight to most who watched Joshua Takam. I watched Joshua win everything, pretty much do as he pleased and his only issue was a few clonks on the nose from Takam's forehead.

People think Joshua is going to chin everyone in a heart beat, it's just not the case with hard quality opponents. He punched lumps off of Breazeale for 7 rounds. Punched fuck out of Whyte for 7 rounds. Wlad went 11. Takam's a hard cunt, him being a replacement doesn't change that one dot.

For me it's as you were. Could go either way, if either lands a monster punch the other is up shit street. Joshua the more polished, is still the most likely winner for me.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***wilder ko1***

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just seen the weights for tomorrow. Stiverne looks like a fucking pig, and Wilder is 2 and a half stone (35lbs to you guys over the pond) lighter than Joshua.
    Now if Wilder was technically good , you wouldn't worry about that too much................But he's not, Infact he's very raw. In the HW's anything could happen, but I can't see Wilder beating AJ.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information