Thread: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

It will not be because Diante Wilder is a better boxer. By no means is Deontay Wilder even remotely a better boxer and Anthony Joshua. But it is kind of like George Foreman fighting a skilled boxer like Ken Norton. Ken Norton Fought Muhammad Ali for 36 rounds. so Ken Norton is considered a fabulous boxer puncher.

Yet George Foreman the wild swinging young man of 23 years old completely wiped out Ken Norton.

Based on what I saw last night of Anthony Joshua and based on the above analogy I think Deontay Wilder is going to destroy Anthony Joshua and it will not go more than six rounds

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

I wouldn't say destroy but I would give the edge to Wilder.

Wilder is making all the right noise but will have to humble himself to play B side for the win.

AJ needs to sort his weight out and remove all traces of robotic function.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    It will not be because Diante Wilder is a better boxer. By no means is Deontay Wilder even remotely a better boxer and Anthony Joshua. But it is kind of like George Foreman fighting a skilled boxer like Ken Norton. Ken Norton Fought Muhammad Ali for 36 rounds. so Ken Norton is considered a fabulous boxer puncher.

Yet George Foreman the wild swinging young man of 23 years old completely wiped out Ken Norton.

Based on what I saw last night of Anthony Joshua and based on the above analogy I think Deontay Wilder is going to destroy Anthony Joshua and it will not go more than six rounds
    Well , I've been feeling a little negative about Joshua today, but I have to thank you Brock. I don't think you've ever got a prediction right , so going on that, I feel a lot better about AJ.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder is an even worse champion that AJ is, wait until you see Deontay defend his title against Stiverne.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Wilder is an even worse champion that AJ is, wait until you see Deontay defend his title against Stiverne.
    not fair bcuz you lready know Im a Stiverne fan.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder ruins AJ seems the popular consensus now.

Considering the remarkable similarities in style and physique between Takam and Wilder and Joshua's awful struggle in winning every round, never once being bothered in the slightest (well, apart from headbutts) and reducing his opponent to a human punch bag that was unwilling to throw punches back, it's a fair point.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you watch, next weekend , Wilder edges past Stiverne in a snooze fest and everybody will be saying Joshua KO's Wilder in the first round!! Some people change their mind more than they change their underwear!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you watch, next weekend , Wilder edges past Stiverne in a snooze fest and everybody will be saying Joshua KO's Wilder in the first round!! Some people change their mind more than they change their underwear!
    Stop copying my posts.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop copying my posts.
    when?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop copying my posts.
    when?
    Post number 4

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop copying my posts.
    when?
    Post number 4
    Rubbish! Yours was a Typical Master post, didn't really say anything. Mine was much better!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t really see where this weekend changed anything, I don’t expect to have a new opinion after Wilder/Stivers either. Will still think AJ wins unless Wilder lands something big.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop copying my posts.
    when?
    Post number 4
    Rubbish! Yours was a Typical Master post, didn't really say anything. Mine was much better!
    I also got a dislike from Brock.

Where is your dislike, no consistency from Brock. Typical.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop copying my posts.
    when?
    Post number 4
    I also got a dislike from Brock.

Where is your dislike, no consistency from Brock. Typical.
    Yeah, but the dislike wasn't for the post, it was for you!!!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ is a much better counter puncher than Wilder and that's the key. When Wider tries to land those long rights he's wild open for a counter shot. This is a sport that demands skill and heart. AJ inside of 8.
    Last edited by Master; 11-01-2017 at 12:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information