Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hearn, Wilder, Finkell, Fury one call

This is an hour and 4 minutes or around that. A lot of annoying BS but some real points covered. Hearn is just like Arum, if he doesn’t want to answer a direct question he tells a story explaining rather than answer. It’s quite transparent if people aren’t stupid. Hearn says the truth when the truth works for him and tells a story when the truth doesn’t.

Basically what happens is Hearn is talking on Tha Boxing Voice, Wilder calls in to respond. Hearn tries a bit of BS so Wilder gets Finkell on the line too to clear it up, Eddie says they can meet while he’s in NY, Finkell asks for a specific day, Eddie doesn’t answer. Later Hearn says they can meet when he’s in NY again, Finkell asks when again, Hearn realizes he can’t avoid the question again so he says he has to check his schedule and he’ll email him in 2 minutes. He stayed on the line, there was no need to email, if he wasn’t being deceptive he could just say when.

Deontay goes on and on with his annoying blather but actually makes some points, mandatories are excuses, like Wilder says, you can give them step aside money.

What comes off even though Hearn says they can do it in the summer he really wants to do AJ/Fury in the summer. Can’t blame him for that, but just say it. For all the annoying talk it’s rather absurd to suggest Wilder doesn’t want the fight, he was willing to get all his people on the line to make it right then. He clearly wants it, whether he knows what he is getting into or not.

Fury joins at the end and Wilder and Fury suck each other off while bashing AJ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ4B85pkg5Q

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hearn, Wilder, Finkell, Fury one call

What Deontay, the fans phoning in and everyone on the panel was missing is - Hearn kept reiterating he has no problem making the fight next but it limits what he intended for the summer (as in stadiums and promotion), therefore Deontay won't get as much money as he wants.

I thought it was more interesting that Deontay kept calling for Joshua to come to America. He said the same thing on Showtime too. Sadly we're gonna hear Wilder has refused to come to the UK and he'll claim the money was bullshit.

You see, for all that bullshit Wilder and TBV were salivating over about AJ "ducking" him (Hearn owned them but it went over their heads - "Ducking since when? Saturday ), at the end of the day Wilder will only fight Joshua if he gets hugely compensated. For truth, listen to Wilder and Fury joking about each other stealing $50 million
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hearn is an absolute cunt to try and force through a fight with Fury. They did not want to know when he was champion and now that he is fat and out of shape they want to make it in the summer.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know it's popular to hate Hearn but doing what a fighter wishes doesn't equate to "forcing" them into anything. Fighters employ people not the other way around, if Tyson had been with Matchroom from the start he wouldn't currently be a big fat banned bastard begging for an AJ fight.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Regardless of the fact, why is Hearn trying to even contemplate AJ fighting the big fat banned bastard.

It is because he will be a soft touch in comparison to an active fighter like Wilder.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anthony Joshua set to face rival heavyweight champions Joseph Parker next, says agent

Anthony Joshua’s next fight will be against rival heavyweight champion Joseph Parker next spring, according to the Kiwi’s manager.

The claim fits in with the plans of Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, to stage a collision with American WBC belt holder Deontay Wilder later next year – should he defeat Parker.

David Higgins, manager of WBO title holder Parker, said in Auckland that Hearn had indicated to him that he wished to discuss a deal for next March or April.

“Eddie Hearn and I have exchanged e-mails,” Higgins said. “My message was that Joe would fight Joshua next – and Hearn’s message was that Joshua would fight Parker next.

“It is now a question of the deal and the money.”

"What we're saying is that Joseph Parker and Anthony Joshua have signalled that they will potentially fight next, as in March or April,"

"Our message to the Joshua camp is yes, we will take the fight. But the deal has to respect Joseph having earnt a genuine world title.

"The starting point for negotiations is obviously 50/50 but we would acknowledge that Joshua, if the fight were to happen in his home nation, he has a big fan base there.”

Parker, 25, is undefeated in 24 fights. But his most recent win was a laboured majority decision win over Britain’s Hughie Fury in Manchester in September.

Londoner Joshua, 28, holds the WBA and IBF titles.

"I want to fight Joshua. He has got two belts and I want to test his chin and put on a great show," Parker said.

Parker’s trainer Kevin Barry insisted that Joshua’s 10-round stoppage of Carlos Takam in Cardiff last month had exposed his shortcomings.

Barry said: "That Takam fight has put everything in perspective. Takam had done no sparring. He tested Joshua right to the end.

“We all saw that Joshua could not hurt Takam. That showed me he is beatable. He can’t knock you out with one punch. He is robotic.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news...cid=spartanntp

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Regardless of the fact, why is Hearn trying to even contemplate AJ fighting the big fat banned bastard.

It is because he will be a soft touch in comparison to an active fighter like Wilder.
    You're in a tiny minority, a very, very tiny minority, that consists of nobody but you that doesn't want to see Joshua against Fury. And thinks Fury is a "soft touch" for AJ ()

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

You're in a tiny minority, a very, very tiny minority, that consists of nobody but you that doesn't want to see Joshua against Fury. And thinks Fury is a "soft touch" for AJ ()
    Turning what I wrote around to suit your friend Eddie Hearn will not get away from the fact that Fury can not get back to the form he once was by summer next year.

I want to see a competitive fight and Wilder is it, even if it is a KO in a round.
    Last edited by Master; 11-09-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Turning what I wrote around to suit your friend Eddie Hearn will not get away from the fact that AJ can not get back to the form he once was by summer next year.

I want to see a competitive fight and Wilder is it, even if it is a KO in a round.
    Well tell your friend Tyson that, he's the one begging my friend to let him slaughter Joshua ASAP.

I'm happy to see all our friends make the best fights. Regardless.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone else see this all dragging out and no unifications actually happening anytime soon? Parker will end up fighting Browne, Wilder will fight Breazeale, AJ may face the Miller/ Wach winner if Pulev goes the WBA route. We'd be lucky if any of them clash next year.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Anyone else see this all dragging out and no unifications actually happening anytime soon? Parker will end up fighting Browne, Wilder will fight Breazeale, AJ may face the Miller/ Wach winner if Pulev goes the WBA route. We'd be lucky if any of them clash next year.
    That would be the worst case scenario because we would have to listen to them making excuses as to why the unification fights never happened.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right after AJ fought Parker was telling people he would get AJ because they don’t want a Wilder fight.(Hearn)

Notice on the call “you can’t connect one fighter to another” umm Hearn, you were the one that connected White and AJ by saying Wilder could earn an AJ fight through White. When called on it he changed his story.

The mandatories were an excuse, I explained why months ago, same number of belts, weaker opponent. Now that the mandatories are out of the way they still aren’t looking at Wilder. As I said months ago.

And in a few months after Parker, they will still not look at Wilder, just remember who keeps telling you their lies months and months before their true intentions come out.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    That would be the worst case scenario because we would have to listen to them making excuses as to why the unification fights never happened.
    I agree, I just get the feeling everyone is posturing to avoid each other.

Wilder has the Breazeale, Whyte fights possibly in the pipeline

Parker has Browne, maybe the Haye/ Bellew winner to milk the belt a little more.

Is Pulev still inline for AJ if he does take the WBA shot? The Povetkin/ Hammer winner could also sneak in.

Sets up a nice 2019 sadly, lets hope I'm wrong.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Turning what I wrote around to suit your friend Eddie Hearn will not get away from the fact that AJ can not get back to the form he once was by summer next year.

Well tell your friend Tyson that, he's the one begging my friend to let him slaughter Joshua ASAP.

I'm happy to see all our friends make the best fights. Regardless.
    Nobody can seriously suggest that Tyson Fury is anywhere close to being a contender? He needs a year at least for detox etc... lets not get silly about this.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury will need a couple of tune ups if he were to come back. I wouldn't be suprised if he had a heart attack in one of those tune ups too. Bloated, drugged up mess that he is. Wilder should be next and it should be somewhere neutral like New York. I think Wilder will hurt him. Wilder has the will and has been looking to fight top opponents. Joshua has had it mostly handed on a plate only really stepping up against a Wlad who was basically middle aged and off of a poor, poor performance.

Thread Information