Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd Mayweather makes $1BILLION demand to fight in UFC

Floyd Mayweather makes $1BILLION demand to fight in UFC as boxing legend fuels Conor McGregor rematch talk for 2018

Floyd Mayweather has claimed he could make $1billion from fighting in the UFC

'Money' retired from boxing after defeating Conor McGregor in August, but has hinted that he could return to the fight game.

In a video posted on YouTube, Mayweather suggested he could make one billion dollars from "three or four" fights.

He said: "You already know I'm a money-getting motherf*****.

“I'm Money May. They just called me not too long ago and asked me to come back.

"I can come right back to the UFC.

“If I want, I can go, I can come right back to the UFC, I can go fight in the Octagon.

“I can do a three or four fight deal in the Octagon and make a billion dollars. Remember, I'm Floyd 'Money' Mayweather, and you motherf***** love me, and I love you motherf*****."

His comments have sparked speculation that he could face McGregor in the Octagon.

It would be just one of a number of options for the Dubliner in 2018.

Last week, Manny Pacquiao revealed he has held preliminary talks with McGregor about a potential fight.

When asked about holding talks with the 29-year-old, Pacquiao said: "Initially but we have not yet had any follow-up conversations.

"If we can negotiate it, I have no problem. It is OK with both of us."

Pacquiao, who is now a senator in his native Phillippines, says his next fight must take place during the Senate recess and that McGregor is just one of a number of options.

He added: "It depends who they can finalise as my opponent by April."

Last month, UFC President Dana White claimed McGregor might never fight again.

He said: “Listen, Conor might never fight again.

“He made $100 [expletive] million. I’ve got guys who made less than that who are lawyers and went to school their whole lives and quit working.

When you go to school your whole life to be a lawyer, and you’re a good lawyer, and you make a few bucks and you’re done?

"The guy’s sitting home every day watching cartoons or whatever he’s doing. I don’t know.

“[Ex-UFC matchmaker] Joe Silva doesn’t work any more. These guys make money and that’s it.

"Fighting is the worst. Fighting is the worst. Try to get up and get punched in the face every day when you have $100 million in the bank.

"Money changes everything with a lot of people.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news...cid=spartanntp
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather makes $1BILLION demand to fight in UFC

Everything he said is true money does change everything. How many of you people on this website on this boxing Forum would continue to go to work if you even had 10 million dollars in the bank? And if you did continue to go to work you would just do it as a hobby you would just do it for fun you would not feel any pressure about arriving late you would not feel any pressure that your boss might fire you you would not feel any Financial pressure that you had to keep the job. It is absolutely true what he said

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Everything he said is true money does change everything. How many of you people on this website on this boxing Forum would continue to go to work if you even had 10 million dollars in the bank? And if you did continue to go to work you would just do it as a hobby you would just do it for fun you would not feel any pressure about arriving late you would not feel any pressure that your boss might fire you you would not feel any Financial pressure that you had to keep the job. It is absolutely true what he said
    Money doesn't change everything...

You'd still be an asshole even if you had more than $27 in the bank.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Well I for one love my job and I would continue to work and would most likely donate any future earnings entirely to charity and would strive to do my best with the knowledge that my best provides for the poor people that I will be helping, that would be motivation enough for me to continue.....BWAHAHAHAHA I'd be out of the door like a shot for a lot less than 10 million

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never thought I would say this but who cares...Floyd will never go in the UFC.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    We all know that but dick head is missing the limelight. Would love someone to break his legs for free behind one of the sleazy clubs he goes to.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    We all know that but dick head is missing the limelight. Would love someone to break his legs for free behind one of the sleazy clubs he goes to.
    Jeez.

The hate is real.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jeez.

The hate is real.
    Only because your love for him is so high.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jeez.

The hate is real.
    Only because your love for him is so high.
    I love everyone.

Floyd, Ward are gone now so BJS has taken my love spot...do you hate him as well?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd Mayweather makes $1BILLION demand to fight in UFC as boxing legend fuels Conor McGregor rematch talk for 2018

Floyd Mayweather has claimed he could make $1billion from fighting in the UFC

'Money' retired from boxing after defeating Conor McGregor in August, but has hinted that he could return to the fight game.

In a video posted on YouTube, Mayweather suggested he could make one billion dollars from "three or four" fights.

He said: "You already know I'm a money-getting motherf*****.

“I'm Money May. They just called me not too long ago and asked me to come back.

"I can come right back to the UFC.

“If I want, I can go, I can come right back to the UFC, I can go fight in the Octagon.

“I can do a three or four fight deal in the Octagon and make a billion dollars. Remember, I'm Floyd 'Money' Mayweather, and you motherf***** love me, and I love you motherf*****."

His comments have sparked speculation that he could face McGregor in the Octagon.

It would be just one of a number of options for the Dubliner in 2018.

Last week, Manny Pacquiao revealed he has held preliminary talks with McGregor about a potential fight.

When asked about holding talks with the 29-year-old, Pacquiao said: "Initially but we have not yet had any follow-up conversations.

"If we can negotiate it, I have no problem. It is OK with both of us."

Pacquiao, who is now a senator in his native Phillippines, says his next fight must take place during the Senate recess and that McGregor is just one of a number of options.

He added: "It depends who they can finalise as my opponent by April."

Last month, UFC President Dana White claimed McGregor might never fight again.

He said: “Listen, Conor might never fight again.

“He made $100 [expletive] million. I’ve got guys who made less than that who are lawyers and went to school their whole lives and quit working.

When you go to school your whole life to be a lawyer, and you’re a good lawyer, and you make a few bucks and you’re done?

"The guy’s sitting home every day watching cartoons or whatever he’s doing. I don’t know.

“[Ex-UFC matchmaker] Joe Silva doesn’t work any more. These guys make money and that’s it.

"Fighting is the worst. Fighting is the worst. Try to get up and get punched in the face every day when you have $100 million in the bank.

"Money changes everything with a lot of people.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news...cid=spartanntp
    FAKE NEWS! Where in all of this does he DEMAND $1Billion?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know but if floyds money issues are true that 100 million was just a taste after those back taxes. I couldn't see Floyd go into the octagon why the fuck would he take any disadvantage. I could see a rematch with Connor which I would again not buy but when Dana white says who wants to get punched in the face when you have 100 million dollars that is hard to argue with, unless you could do it one more time for another 100 million

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Steady now, Susan.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Steady now, Susan.
    I guess he was involved in creating some crypto currency scam I'll put it in the official saddo financial thread

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The reason lottery winners lose their minds and blow it all is the time they have from quitting shit jobs, not the actual money itself. Imagine waking up tomorrow with anything you want and zero people you must answer to..except the tax man and random "cousins" now trying to know you. You're routine evaporates in an instant. But back to topic, not Floyd he's just a greedy twat.

want good boxers beating up ufc best..watch Holly Holm beat up Chris Cyborg soon

Thread Information