Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've been to 5 African countries: trust me, they're shitholes

My only issue with African countries is the out of control population expansionism. We are in an age when we are being told 'there is too much plastic washing up on beaches.....the environment is dying....there are too many cars'. Yet constantly you are told on the TV 'donate to the hungry African children'. Why can you not just donate money to women who refuse to have children? I would happily donate to a worthy cause like that. There are too many people on this planet and Africa is one of the main culprits.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just take a look at some of these stats. It's horrific really and completely unsustainable. Instead of rewarding poor judgment and reckless behavior we should reward the opposite. We see it in the West too with less intelligent people having the most children. Over a few generations you see society becoming increasingly wayward and workshy. We should be rewarding those who are more sensible and actually consider their impact on the world and actually do want to contribute. We do quite the opposite.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...rtility-rates/

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Trump may not be PC but he is correct they are shit holes sometimes the truth hurts maybe not what the president should say but he has.
    The PC lot will call him a racist a shithole is a shithole refreshingly honest on his part why are people so upset many of my friends have been on holiday to theses place,! I have asked them what was it like ? answer shithole.
    Great points rich. You are 100% correct the reason people are so upset is because over the past 25 years the mental disease called political correctness as infected almost everyone except for those with common sense and freedom of speech.
    How many times are you going to defend the indefensible?

The man makes error after error and you still think that he is right.

The only one with a mental illness is you.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strange bunch in Africa Robert Mugabe starved his own people stole land and massed a large fortune fixed elections and guess what not one other
    African leader condoned his action,!!!!!! immagine he was white he would have been demonized Mugabe fucked up a good Country and starved over a million of his own people cunt could not run a bath never mind a Country.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just surprised otherwise decent people are still twisting themselves into pretzels defending the mans knuckle dragging verbal confetti. It was a meeting on DACA about immigrants/dreamers. People. Has nothing to do with pc or just speaking off the cuff, more to do with just being a race baiting assclown. His pattern is clear on that. Also it's not just about Africa but South America India or South Korea on Daca ffs. On aside note I've never seen someone so willing and able to self sabotage his own "policy". He cannot get out of his own way. Bigger thing is do people really think that mind set and coded crapolla stops at the boarder? Might as well call to wall up our very own 'shitholes' and 'them' we have so many of coast to coast.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I kinda respect someone trying to get out of a "shithole" . .
    I respect them too just don't bring them here!
    Them...actually fits some of the hysteria oddly enough Just had major MST3K flashbacks.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    It's not refreshing to hear the views of a rich narcissistic bigot.

Dude there's no law in this world that says anyone has to be refreshing.

Furthermore when countries have no electric or running water and for example in the case of Tutsis and hutus and all that nonsense and in those countries in Africa where they just rampant disease in raw sewage everywhere are you completely lacking in common sense that calling those shitholes is quite appropriate?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Trump may not be PC but he is correct they are shit holes sometimes the truth hurts maybe not what the president should say but he has.
    The PC lot will call him a racist a shithole is a shithole refreshingly honest on his part why are people so upset many of my friends have been on holiday to theses place,! I have asked them what was it like ? answer shithole.
    Great points rich. You are 100% correct the reason people are so upset is because over the past 25 years the mental disease called political correctness as infected almost everyone except for those with common sense and freedom of speech.
    How many times are you going to defend the indefensible?

The man makes error after error and you still think that he is right.

The only one with a mental illness is you.
    @Master you are using the word error as if it is some kind of objective universally accepted term but it is only in your personal opinion and those who think like you that those are errors. What you fail to realize is that there are tens of millions of people who do not think they are errors at all. Yet you are calling all of those tens of millions of people mentally ill. I think that you are not realizing that.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Just surprised otherwise decent people are still twisting themselves into pretzels defending the mans knuckle dragging verbal confetti. It was a meeting on DACA about immigrants/dreamers. People. Has nothing to do with pc or just speaking off the cuff, more to do with just being a race baiting assclown. His pattern is clear on that. Also it's not just about Africa but South America India or South Korea on Daca ffs. On aside note I've never seen someone so willing and able to self sabotage his own "policy". He cannot get out of his own way. Bigger thing is do people really think that mind set and coded crapolla stops at the boarder? Might as well call to wall up our very own 'shitholes' and 'them' we have so many of coast to coast.
    I've said shithole thousands of times. Who gives a shit

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bwaaaahahahahahahahaha have😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    It's not refreshing to hear the views of a rich narcissistic bigot. The man is simply an awful excuse for a human being really.

I lived in Tanzania for many years, and therefore regularly visited places like Kenya, Zambia, Botswana and others. Beautiful countries, filled with generally nice people. No money though and obvious corruption.

We left Africa and then lived in Detroit and Chicago for 7 years. Genuine shitholes. Much richer than Africa, even the so called ghettoes. Not filled with generally nice people. Just as much obvious corruption and more crime.

Again Detroit and Chicago shitholes I can't see why people get upset or say its a racist comment to call a place a shit hole plenty of shitholes in the UK mate,!!!!! everything is taken out of context theses days Genders Sexist Racist etc we are becoming a bit pathetic and so easily upset
    Trump is what he is he was voted in politics is a extremely dirty business as they say run with the hare and run with the hound only in America come on Cowboy what next a talk show host as president you know it makes sense.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Detroit and Chicago are certainly shitholes as are Baltimore, St Louis and Oakland California.

They're not quite as much shitholes as Haiti and African nations but they are certainly shitholes beyond a shadow of a doubt and you would not enjoy strolling through I can guarantee it. There are no places in the United Kingdom anything remotely similar to the cities I mentioned above

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The worst place I've been to is India - the environment is an ugly mess.

People actually poop on the streets in India, they don't do that in African countries, which are relatively clean.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a shithole of a thread. Would like to think you are all decent people but the sad truth is a lot if you really are not. Fucking tragic to think that so many think Trumps comments are somehow reflective of anything but his own ignorance. Lecturing people on countries they grew up in, castigating posters who are children of immigrants and telling them people from their country are not welcome. What a fucking joke.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information