weak

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've been to 5 African countries: trust me, they're shitholes

Have to imagine reenacting Beavis and Butthead shit skits is much easier than translating or defining clear policy from our dayglow Hobgoblin in chief, in fairness.

it's funny for about a minute..about

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The comment wasnt as much bad because its talking about the status of countries but more about "why are we letting these people come here." Just because some of those countries are a little underdeveloped, doesn't mean its people are. Personally my family are all immigrants and many people who have contributed (you can argue all) to the success of the United States are immigrants or come from immigrant families. Trump is a piece of shit through and through. Anyone who supports him is either hateful, or just plain ignorant. This guys is an idiotic psychopath who has no compassion for humanity, has no idea how his words affect people, and how much more hate is being stirred in the streets of the US because of his evil loose tongue.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merit-based

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If women in these countries would simply have less children less of them would try and escape to America or Europe. One of the ultimate acts of cruelty in this world is to have children and have no means of raising them or providing them with a decent future. The trouble is that it is also very politically incorrect to ever point this out. The reality is that Africa is experiencing a population boom at exactly the same point as the planet is least able to handle any more people.

I wouldn't call any of these places 'shitholes', but few of them are heading anywhere good with so many children being born. It would be nice if people would just say 'Yep, 6 children is probably a bit much'. I think it was David Attenborough who described human beings as 'a disease on the planet'. The selfishness and short sightedness of rich and poor alike is sending the world over the edge. We have greater and greater inequality and yet the poorest people keep having more and more children. Most in the middle have their heads spinning as they look up, down, and around.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with everything you just said. First of all life is just a random mixture of inorganic material which somehow and some cases I can see how this could cause religious thoughts but which somehow formed organic material and some kind of random primordial soup. However beyond that there is quite great arguments to be made that life is just a grandiose and random mistake or to use another word unimportant phenomenon.

Saying that human beings are disease upon the plant is quite appropriate.

And in that case I see nothing wrong with calling something a s*******. If those countries were not shitholes then why are they trying to escape for their lives and come to the United States or the UK for example? The sad thing is that those people coming from those s******* countries don't realize that the United States and the UK are also shitholes though perhaps in a slightly different sense.

I have been to India three times and it is quite largely a s*** hole both literally literally and figuratively. However the United States is also largely a s*******. And I have no problems calling either one of those countries a s*******.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One of the main reason poor families have many more children is that they end up as workers to provide income for the family. The more children you have the more income can be made provided they survive of course as the infant mortality rate is higher.

The reason why they shit in a hole is because they do not have toilets.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree with that argument. I remember watching Sahara with Michael Palin and he interviewed a bloke married to something like 4 wives and with about a dozen children. He was moaning that it was so hard to feed them. Palin said something akin to 'Wouldn't it have been much easier with one wife?' The Saharan man thought for a minute and then basically agreed. Too late now. Probably a grandfather to 100 by now.

There is something very dumb about how some people live their lives. Unfortunately with 6 children per woman you are seeing a lot of this primitive kind of behavior. It doesn't help anybody and you see on TV charities constantly asking for money to feed the children. I just think 'Why can we not just encourage more intelligent and self reflective behavior instead?' These same people into these charities are probably really into the environment too what with them being so in touch with their inner humanity. It's a contradiction though. If you really cared about the environment you would minimize your impact and encourage others to do the same.

In the West though we have basically been doing the same with the welfare state. It has been abused and now you see single mothers everywhere with a fag hanging out the mouth as they push their prams. People just don't want to work and want to live in the now and just have sex without thinking about the consequences. With the pill so readily available it is something they are purposely choosing to do. They also fill the kids full of sugary foods and then wonder why the NHS is struggling what with spending 23billion a year on diabetes treatments to sort it out later. They think money grows on trees. I guess in their world it actually does.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You also know that the divide between rich and poor has increased with the austerity driven Tory government including inequalities in health, education and social mobility. As a result more families are going to food banks and losing their homes than ever before. Blaming families for having children is not the reason for the poverty that exists in society.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master there is no point. Moles and Brockton are just two different sides of the same idiotic thinking. They know more than X about his own country and apparently more about India than you or your parents. The arrogance and ignorance is astounding. Fucking shithole grandstanding and moralising dressed up as thinking. Stupid is as stupid does.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The numbers do not lie, Beanz. Many countries in Africa have a birth rate of half a dozen children per woman. Do you think that should be encouraged or discouraged? Is David Attenborough trolling when he describes humanity as 'a disease on the planet'? Should Europeans just open their borders in order to show much empathy they have? You know it isn't sustainable. The number of foreign born residents of the UK increased by 67% between 2001 and 2011. I was reading that Italy took in 600,000 Africans over just 4 years. It just isn't sustainable. All I argue is that women have a little bit more respect for themselves and the planet by not behaving like this. If you cannot raise a kid, then the decent thing to do is simply not to have a kid. It is selfish to continually get pregnant when you have no resources to raise the child.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It take 2 people to have a baby and yet you emphasise that the woman needs to stop having babies.

Those Italian citizens, because that it what they are as they were born in the country, will grow up and contribute to the country. They will become labourers, plumbers, drivers, doctors, nurses, cooks, lawyers and business people who will pay taxes and support the dependant population in the country.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The woman is the gatekeeper. She is the one who will grow the baby inside her and give birth to the child. She has a responsibility to make sure the man involved is decent, devoted and mature enough to be a stable father. She has a responsibilty to control herself and consider her impact. It is no coincidence that the lowest birth rates are in the most intelligent parts of the world.

Thread Information