232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've been to 5 African countries: trust me, they're shitholes

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Denilson's right about a lot of things he says though. I don't think whites had any business colonizing parts of the African continent. How would Norwegians or how would Russians enjoy thousands and thousands of Congolese invading st. Petersburg or Oslo or Helsinki and then claiming to own the land and wanting rights?
    Shit Russia invaded a shitload of countries plus killing tens of million of there own people
    That has nothing to do with the point that I am making

Africans are rightfully incensed and enraged at what whights have done on that continent

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson's right about a lot of things he says though. I don't think whites had any business colonizing parts of the African continent. How would Norwegians or how would Russians enjoy thousands and thousands of Congolese invading st. Petersburg or Oslo or Helsinki and then claiming to own the land and wanting rights?
    Shit Russia invaded a shitload of countries plus killing tens of million of there own people

Africans are rightfully incensed and enraged at what whights have done on that continent
    That has nothing to do with what I said Russia enslaved and invaded many countries

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That has nothing to do with what I said Russia enslaved and invaded many countries
    righht, so?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been to Rhyl its a shit hole.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    You exaggerate. One day with some investment and a foot up it may aspire to becoming a shit hole . Seriously like a lot of old British seaside towns it just needs a bit of investment and some jobs for those that live their year round.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You exaggerate. One day with some investment and a foot up it may aspire to becoming a shit hole . Seriously like a lot of old British seaside towns it just needs a bit of investment and some jobs for those that live their year round.
    I regularly visited Rhyl as a kid and rode on the donkey and had rock or was that Blackpool?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    How's about you try REASON and LOGIC and LAW because I think you're missing out on a lot....but whatever.
    Whites in South Africa are doing fine

Total disgrace.

So spare me your

The problem for @El Kabong is that you try so hard to be serious. Once a white supremacist tries to go logical with the debate then I've got you because I know everything you will say and to prove my point.

The floor is yours

In South Africa we have white supremacists owning all the land, the wealth and the native black population haven't got a biscuit ?

How do you rectify this without violence ?

This should be funny

Now I know you will give an answer that amount to "nothing should be done"

But I will prove my point in the answer I know that you will give.

Good luck on trying to find answer that does not prove what i said

Nope I said nothing of the sort and this isn't an either or situation this isn't a "Well somebody has to be killed" situation....how's about everyone knock it off with the killing and exploiting? Or is that too "white" of a solution?
    O. right. Yeah. So now the white supremacist in South Africa own everything and black people are living in the mud and all this was started by the white supremacist and their polices

Now "everyone knock it off "

Are you being serious ?

In any revolution people have to die. That's how it works and has always worked

The American Revolution. That revolution was for what? Land. Why did they want land? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
    The French Revolution. That revolution was for what ? Land. Why did they want land? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
    The Russian Revolution. That revolution was for what ? Land. Why did they want land? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.

Do I need to go on ?

You haven't got a revolution that doesn't involve bloodshed.

But all of a sudden when black people engage in the tactics that whites have historically engaged in then there is a problem.

Julius Malema is not a good person. I mean sure YOU might like him, but he advocates murder and land confiscation (thought you didn't like those things?)
    What's good for the wolf is not going to be good for the sheep. What's good for the Fox is not going to be good for the hound. Julius Malema is not good for the white supremacist in S.Africa but he is good for the native black people of S.Africa

Did Rick Snyder actually break the law or was he just in charge when some shit went down? Kwame Kilpatrick broke the law and embezzlement is the tip of the iceberg, there's accusations of his putting out a hit on a stripper. Also Democrat Jennifer Granholm started the inquiry into Kilpatrick but I guess she did that because she's white and white people ONLY do evil things to black people

Kwame Kilpatrick was more of a mob boss than a mayor. I think no differently of him than I do of the Daley's in Chicago or Rod Blagojevich. Crooks and killers regardless of color belong in jail.
    What the fk are you babbling about here ?

Ah what a coincidence...so Africa in general and black people in general have 0 autonomy? They are just acted on by people like inanimate objects incapable of thinking and doing for themselves?
    Yes. Lightbulb moment

All African countries are subject to white supremacy

As soon as Mugabe was out they're now "relaxing" it's Black ownership laws and now US is allowing Ivory imports from Zimbabwe

So now they installed a "Black" puppet leader and place the country back under white supremacist rule, like it was before Mugabe.

I won't even give it two years before we hear about how "Zimbabwe" has descended into all out war and chaos with the native Black population being brutalized, falsely imprisoned, unjustly murdered, and pushed out of the land while the Whites and Asians will be sitting pretty.

UK and America control most of the huge mineral reserves in Zimbabwe. They wanted full control of the vast mineral resources like diamonds, gold, platinum, copper which Africa has in abundance and which is virtually all in the hands of western owned companies like Anglo American, SHELL, BP.

Mugabe's Pro-Nationalist policies went against their HUGE interest. This is why they were so angered at the elections in Zimbabwe to the point where they went to the UN to try to freeze Mugabe's assets and prevent him from travelling from overseas, they failed. Russia and China voted against it. Britain and the USA want their own puppet dictator, who they can pay off, so he will go along with their wishes. Tony Blair (Former Prime Minster OF UK was going to go to war with Zimbabwe)

You can be fooled by the concern the white supremacist has for the people of Zimbabwe. But I know and you as a white supremacist know they don’t give a F**K about Zimbabweans. It’s all to protect their huge mineral wealth in Zimbabwe and Africa in general.

Well Stalin isn't my "brother" #1 and #2 I am no fan of Stalin either I actually disagree with a great deal of what he did.
    He's your white people brother. The fact that your not from there means nothing. You did not care

I've got room to hate more than just African dictators, you asked me "Which African despots" and I let you know and now you're bringing up the Soviets....Stalin wasn't in Africa but if he was I still would hate him, ditto for any of the white despots or Asian despots or Native despots.....I don't like any despot of any color....does that compute?

Yes armies, war, hunting, white folks do pretty good at those things, but it isn't like we invented them. Had the Zulu been able to conquer what Alexander The Great did or Marcus Aurelius did or Ghengis Khan did they would have, but they weren't interested or able to, but it didn't keep them from conquering other tribes in Africa.
    So now you're mind reader ? Now you know the thoughts of Ghengis Khan ? The thoughts of Marcus Aurelius ? The thoughts of the Zulus ? You just know they would have stomped all over the world sh*tting on everyone. Because you say so. Right ?
    Last edited by DenilsonTheReturn; 05-25-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DENILSON is right about a lot of things, but Denilson fails to see how there were plenty of tribal wars and enslavements in Africa BEFORE the white man ever arrived.

Why won't he admit that?

El Kabong Guest

Again and again and again you say "White Supremacist" .....the world should be so lucky if I'm a white supremacist, alas I am not and you calling me one just makes the term lose any meaning at all. I'm just an average man.

So it's all unicorns and fairy dust for whites in South Africa eh? They have 0 problems and NOBODY is killing them? IF.YOU.SAY.SO.

In South Africa we have white supremacists owning all the land, the wealth and the native black population haven't got a biscuit ?
    White supremacists and not just white people....oh that's right, you cannot differentiate between the two and that's a giant problem for you.

How do you rectify this without violence ?
    Well seeing how government was handed over to Mandela laws could have been passed to make the future better, but I guess you want violence to be the answer and so I guess violence is the answer to any and all questions.

I know you will give an answer that amount to "nothing should be done"
    "So now you're mind reader ?" That's YOUR quote from the very same post....just how fucking dumb are you?

The American Revolution. That revolution was for what? Land. Why did they want land? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
    The French Revolution. That revolution was for what ? Land. Why did they want land? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
    The Russian Revolution. That revolution was for what ? Land. Why did they want land? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
    The American Revolution was about taxation and fair representation in government by the way.

So you're suggesting a revolution.....by chance would that be a COMMUNIST revolution? If so then yeah I'd predict a great deal of bloodshed up to and even well after the revolution because the oppressing class is always just that and the oppressed's thirst for blood is never quenched.

Julius Malema is not good for the white supremacist in S.Africa but he is good for the native black people of S.Africa
    Oh I look very forward to his coming into power. How long will you continue to blame the white man for the troubles he will cause?

What the fk are you babbling about here ?
    I asked you specific questions about something YOU brought up, if you don't have the answers then I suggest either getting a new reference to make OR learn up on what you're talking about.

Yes. Lightbulb moment

All African countries are subject to white supremacy

So now they installed a "Black" puppet leader and place the country back under white supremacist rule, like it was before Mugabe.
    So no responsibility, no accountability at all for anything and everything they do....oh ok . Ah "Black" puppet leader, he's just not black enough to be black, he's only "Black"....brilliant and of course he's "controlled" too. Well MAYBE he just won't be a brutal dictator we'll see, but apparently to you Mugabe was amazing a virtual George Washington.

He's your white people brother. The fact that your not from there means nothing. You did not care
    (RE: Stalin) Nah, actually he's not. Yes it DOES mean something. I didn't care because I wasn't alive during Stalin's lifetime and even if I was I'm against innocent people being sent off to the gulags or tortured.

The Soviets too once ran off farmers of the land with big state led land grabs and they gave the land to people who didn't know how to work it and starvation came after. I await South Africa breaking that trend lol

El Kabong Guest

DENILSON is right about a lot of things, but Denilson fails to see how there were plenty of tribal wars and enslavements in Africa BEFORE the white man ever arrived.

Why won't he admit that?
    Pffft those are just White man lies, the White Supremacists start such stories, before the white man there was heaven on Earth in Africa.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Yes a old seaside town that was left to rot like many round the Country great pity enjoyed the place as a kid.

El Kabong Guest

Dear denilson,
    Harvey Weinstein set to turn himself in on sex crime charges in New York
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.4007960

Well
    Well
    Well

Who said his day was coming hmmm?? Me and the rest of the white supremacists said we could afford to send him to prison

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why won't he admit that?
    Pffft those are just White man lies, the White Supremacists start such stories, before the white man there was heaven on Earth in Africa.
    This world would be perfect if it weren’t for the white man

El Kabong Guest

Why won't he admit that?
    This world would be perfect if it weren’t for the white man
    But would it though?

I mean IF Denilson is right and Africans just do as they are ordered by White people then would the Africans do anything without White people or would they just stand around and do nothing? How can there be an "African experience" without oppression? Would it then become Asian Supremacists? Or Indigenous Supremacists?

I think it would throw the entire world off kilter.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dear denilson,
    Harvey Weinstein set to turn himself in on sex crime charges in New York
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.4007960

Well
    Well
    Well

Who said his day was coming hmmm?? Me and the rest of the white supremacists said we could afford to send him to prison
    Weinstein’s lawyer, Benjamin Brafman said he is meeting with federal prosecutors to try to "dissuade them from proceeding," the Journal reported.

Talk about white privilege - When was the last time your lawyer preempted your arrest ?

They claim that their ready to arrest him. So.... what keeping them ? We should see Weinstein handcuffed in the back of a police car sometime today right ?
    If he’s arrested it’ll be some sweet plea deal or he’ll go to trial and win after the DA charge him with severe beatable charges that dont exactly fit the criteria of his crimes. These DA’s know how to charge certain people where they basically throw the case

They re givin him the Polanski jumpstart so they can throw up their hands. "oh well we tried"

This is basically "Look people we're about to do... Something! Okay... Something is going to happen we just don't know when"

He's probably already made a deal with prosecutors where he :

• Does minimal (if any) jail time
    • Is publicly "punished&rehabilitated"
    • Gets to re-launch his film career
    • Doesn't rat on his Hollywood colleagues
    • Doesn't ruin the careers of anyone on the prosecution team

Because ppl have been making noise they want to put out this press release. This is going on just for the cameras to make it “look” like they’re going after more than just black men in the MeToo movement. It’s a game.

Nothing is going to happen to him.

Thread Information