Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Outrage

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Master get the violins. How is it hard for parents to feed their kids? A 50lb bag of rice will last for two or three months and only cost Maybe 50 US dollars. You can buy a 10 lb bag of dried kidney beans or lentils for like 7 or 8 US dollars. You could literally feed a family of 4 for a month or two on rice and beans 460 British pounds at the very most. Master you're reading too many left-wing sob story bleeding heart Publications.

Also Master you never answered my question. Why does everything have to be equal? Why do we have to have some kind of perfect theoretical equality in society? People rise and fall on their own merits. that's the way it should be
    I believe in an egalitarian society where everyone equal rights.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Equal rights of?? Opportunity or Outcome?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Opportunity.

El Kabong Guest

Opportunity.
    Good job, you have arrived.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master How could somebody with a low IQ have the same opportunity to become a nuclear physicist or a petroleum engineer?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Opportunity.
    Good job, you have arrived.
    I have always been there, you just never bother to notice.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master How could somebody with a low IQ have the same opportunity to become a nuclear physicist or a petroleum engineer?
    In reality you never get paid the same but there is a large disparate in wages,! but everybody needs a living wage to just have the basics housing food and warmth its not much to ask is it
    trouble is most people want to make a killing and are not happy just to make a living.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Charities the Oxfam incident serious allegation on misconduct going back to 2011 and now acting on it a joke humanitarians my ass perverts and predators.
    I am glad I never ever gave money to theses scum bags dig deep keep perverts in a job abusing
    people they are there to help a fox in the hen house job.
    As I said before I was disillusioned but now I AM OUTRAGED,!!!! it seems this abuse is common placed in other charities.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    In reality you never get paid the same but there is a large disparate in wages,! but everybody needs a living wage to just have the basics housing food and warmth its not much to ask is it
    trouble is most people want to make a killing and are not happy just to make a living.
    Just taking the bolded part at face value, YES people in general NEED enough money to afford food, clothing, and shelter for themselves and their families....I think we all agree on that fact, however....

1. It is not OWED to anyone, those things are EARNED. Veterans having troubles making ends meet, IMO they are OWED, other folks can get fucked demanding hand outs.

2. The government should not force others to subsidize the poor decisions of others, perhaps society should come together and have a reading of the Aesop fable 'The Grasshopper & The Ant' so that we're all on the same page here. Someone else's poor planning is NOT my emergency.

3. Private citizens and the groups they may belong to or form should work of their own free will to be generous to the less fortunate.

4. The will to survive, the will to thrive, it's not equally present in all beings.....some people just don't give a fuck when giving a fuck could see them living a better life and I'm sorry, but that's not a responsibility that is on me, it's not on you, it's not on anyone other than that individual.

As for brock's IQ question: public school gives everyone an opportunity to learn. That opportunity can be helped or hindered by outside forces however people who have been at the very bottom rung of society have found ways to work their way up to success look at Ben Carson, look at Clarence Thomas, look at anyone who has come from poverty worked hard and made it and I can guarantee you that on their way to greatness they've passed a plethora of people who have inherited big bucks and been ne'er do wells and pissed all that opportunity away and ruined their families. I've seen that happen PLENTY of times. If you put in the work, don't see yourself as a victim, and have a little luck there's nothing you can't accomplish.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle the disparity of the culture of money between the USA and GB is vast mate.
    A Country that does not look after its veterans is basically shit.
    People who fight for there Country deserve health care simple the stay at home bitching rich who could not fight there way out of a paper bag begrudge to pay a bit more tax shame on you assholes.
    America built by the poor just for the entitled rich strange it seems.

El Kabong Guest

People who fight for there Country deserve health care simple the stay at home bitching rich who could not fight there way out of a paper bag begrudge to pay a bit more tax shame on you assholes.
    Why is that the case? You guys seem more invested in social strata and some sort of caste system than we are....why? Is it because yall have a royal family?

Agreed, the amount of defense spending America does without properly looking after our vets is simply inexcusable.

Meeeeeh somebody has to fight the wars and somebody has to run the companies....don't know about you but I don't want Zuckerberg and/or Bill gates in a foxhole with any grunts. The wealthy pay PLENTY of taxes if you don't believe so then what is an acceptable rate for you?

America is built by entrepreneurs and settlers people willing to take risks to make something of themselves. Have SOME wealthy taken advantage? Sure and more often those swindlers have lost their money. Other times the government TRIES to step in a limit success like with Buck Duke & American Tobacco which was split up into 4 companies which Duke got paid for, then he used that money to start Duke Energy and make even more money there.....a lot of people who make it and are wealthy are NOT idiots their offspring might be idiots but not them.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why is that the case? You guys seem more invested in social strata and some sort of caste system than we are....why? Is it because yall have a royal family?

Agreed, the amount of defense spending America does without properly looking after our vets is simply inexcusable.

Meeeeeh somebody has to fight the wars and somebody has to run the companies....don't know about you but I don't want Zuckerberg and/or Bill gates in a foxhole with any grunts. The wealthy pay PLENTY of taxes if you don't believe so then what is an acceptable rate for you?

America is built by entrepreneurs and settlers people willing to take risks to make something of themselves. Have SOME wealthy taken advantage? Sure and more often those swindlers have lost their money. Other times the government TRIES to step in a limit success like with Buck Duke & American Tobacco which was split up into 4 companies which Duke got paid for, then he used that money to start Duke Energy and make even more money there.....a lot of people who make it and are wealthy are NOT idiots their offspring might be idiots but not them.
    So fucking everyone over for the pure pursuit of money is okay then,? mate you forget where
    you come from and turned into the people you escaped from.

El Kabong Guest

So fucking everyone over for the pure pursuit of money is okay then,? mate you forget where
    you come from and turned into the people you escaped from.
    Who is fucking who over for money? I'm just saying the government stepped in to intercede when they thought Buck Duke had a monopoly and he ended up businessman that he was doing even better for having American Tobacco broken up. So much so that he bought a power company and a school...Trinity College which became Duke University...he originally wanted to buy Rutgers for some reason and had this odd attraction to New Jersey, but whatever.

I know damn well where I come from which is the land of "I'm not a fucking victim, I don't need a fucking hand out I just need an opportunity to do my business"....where'd those people go?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every man for himself

Head for the Hills

Survival of the fittest

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every man for himself

Head for the Hills

Survival of the fittest
    Yes maybe but in a modern society there is so much more it's about affordability very large devids wealth is not for the privilege you work you should be paid a living wage.
    As you well no about the affordability of living and working in NY very hard to make a living and to find affordable housing,! as well having talked in length about life there overpriced and under paid sad indeed.
    Success is only for the one or two in reality or the privilege the rest well just survive, trouble is
    the USA overhype things with BS mate as you being well traveled and experienced well know.

Thread Information