Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Outrage

The last 12 months media driven BS everybody is outraged with chips on their shoulders we are turning humanity into a pathetic bunch of assholes.!!!!!!!!
    Feminism running amuck Genderism what the fuck is going on people being outraged over anything really people is this the best we can do women acting like men till it suits then they play I am a women card,!!!!! the new in word is OUTRAGE.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Outrage

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    The last 12 months media driven BS everybody is outraged with chips on their shoulders we are turning humanity into a pathetic bunch of assholes.!!!!!!!!
    Feminism running amuck Genderism what the fuck is going on people being outraged over anything really people is this the best we can do women acting like men till it suits then they play I am a women card,!!!!! the new in word is OUTRAGE.
    That's right rich. You have hit the nail on the head rich. Humanity has gone crazy with a sense of entitlement and wanting to have all of their rights and attention and imagining in justices everywhere and then championing their cause when there was nothing to Champion in the first place.

Inventing injustices and then whining about them is the new trend for Humanity

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    That's right rich. You have hit the nail on the head rich. Humanity has gone crazy with a sense of entitlement and wanting to have all of their rights and attention and imagining in justices everywhere and then championing their cause when there was nothing to Champion in the first place.

Inventing injustices and then whining about them is the new trend for Humanity
    Yes outrage we are neither male or female joke really the media injustice of it all trail by TV ugly womens rights BBC presenters that look like a fucking horse,!!!!!! NO more good looking women just ugly fuckers with beards.
    I wonder how much longer people are going to take this SHIT yes I AM OUTRAGED by all this bollocks beam me up Scotty I want to get out of this place.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There will be a Crackdown on all of this melodramatic social justice Warrior annoying s*** and then they will scream that we have descended into a tyranny. But all those freaks will be rounded up and extinguished

That is my prediction I see it going that way

My guarantee in six years time there will be no more talk of lgbtq or transgender or gender identity because there will be no more of those so-called people on this planet

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is my prediction. I feel that the powers that be will take that kind of action. Now I do not condone any kind of violence poor cruelty or harm I guess any living creature but my prediction is that these idiots have dug their own grave and annoy people Beyond any limit acceptable and that they will be extinguished in one way or another unfortunately that is my prediction

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There will be a Crackdown on all of this melodramatic social justice Warrior annoying s*** and then they will scream that we have descended into a tyranny. But all those freaks will be rounded up and extinguished

My guarantee in six years time there will be no more talk of lgbtq or transgender or gender identity because there will be no more of those so-called people on this planet
    Are you actually on this planet?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Are we Free People no longer allowed to predict what Psychopaths may do in the future to those poor poor lgbtq and transgender people? Do you even know how to read? I said I don't condone any violence against anyone or any living creature but unfortunately I am predicting that that will happen that these people will be extinguished by tyrants

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anything you ever predict never happens.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    True i do remember him once predicting that you would open your wallet .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes transgender dress for all a nice cardigan should do the trick it can be worn by all,!!!!! boys in dresses playing faires what is the World coming too Vegans demanding the death penalty for meat eaters.
    Poor women being exploited on the casting couch now they are super stars and growing some morals the media releasing the morality police trial by TV presenters death to all who are not outraged.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    True i do remember him once predicting that you would open your wallet .
    Haha Manchester one Wolverhampton 0

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are we Free People no longer allowed to predict what Psychopaths may do in the future to those poor poor lgbtq and transgender people? Do you even know how to read? I said I don't condone any violence against anyone or any living creature but unfortunately I am predicting that that will happen that these people will be extinguished by tyrants
    Yes I do read . I noticed you do that a lot, make an outrageous statement and then backtrack to cover yourself. You start by calling gay people freaks and again go on about rounding humans up and killing them, not even affording gay people the right to be called people, "so-called people" you called them and then you pretend that you don't condone it but try and blame it on them saying they will have dug their own grave.

I don't know what is worse to be referred to as freaks and non-humans, or to suffer the indignity of having your condescension in being called "those poor poor lgbtq and transgender people".

It's a bit like the aquarium cleaner being accused of falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down by the blobfish
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I do read . I noticed you do that a lot, make an outrageous statement and then backtrack to cover yourself. You start by calling gay people freaks and again go on about rounding humans up and killing them, not even affording gay people the right to be called people, "so-called people" you called them and then you pretend that you don't condone it but try and blame it on them saying they will have dug their own grave.

I don't know what is worse to be referred to as freaks and non-humans, or to suffer the indignity of having your condescension in being called "those poor poor lgbtq and transgender people".

It's a bit like the aquarium cleaner being accused of falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down by the blobfish
    My personal opinion of saying so-called humans in no way detracts from my message which is I am against cruelty to any living creature and so therefore would not support or condone what the tyrants will do to those people in the future. I am only making a prediction. I guess those two points of view paralyze your sense of logic and think that one cannot hold those two points of view without them intersecting. Meanwhile you mooching and mooching and mooching benefits beans.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do people say you have to accept things you find distasteful minorities with a axe to grind justifying their lifestyle as normal compared to the majority,! frankly it's weird the loveys become outraged demand acceptance.
    Its not hatred just I don't find it normal why is it because others deem it so,! common sense is to much for some people I will never will be told what I must accept buy anybody simple.
    We are being force fed propaganda by the media I know what I like and don't the news is ridiculous filled with lovely people.
    Last edited by Dia bando; 02-05-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do people say you have to accept things you find distasteful minorities with a axe to grind justifying their lifestyle as normal compared to the majority,! frankly it's weird the loveys become outraged demand acceptance.
    Its not hatred just I don't find it normal why is it because others deem it so,! common sense is to much for some people I will never will be told what I must accept buy anybody simple.
    We are being force fed propaganda by the media I know what I like and don't the news is ridiculous filled with lovely people.
    The abnormals in the freaks want to make sure they don't get wiped out because of their abnormalities and freakishness so they have this agenda where they can all go into the streets with Signs and Banners yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs that everybody is a Nazi and everybody is a fascist. This is only proving what absolute abnormals and freaks they really are and they are digging their own Graves I fear

Thread Information