I've been struggling a hell of a lot just lately, money is tight, I got offered a new job which was on a lot more money than I earn now only for them to withdraw the offer the day before I was due to hand my notice in so that pissed me right off.

Work has been terrible, the amount that they pile up on us is crazy and I have been hit twice as bad as everyone else.

Every day I am missing court dates, I am getting litigation in on a daily basis, I'm missing deadlines, I'm basically working 100% non stop on new claims the entire time that I am there and I'm not getting the chance to look at my existing work.

Last month I cancelled a week off work because I was actually too stressed to take any time off, I flagged this up with the management and their solution was to spend more time in the office unpaid.

Its got to the point where I am not sleeping properly because I'm worried about work, I have started to hate weekends because I spend the whole time with work on my mind.

Today I hit the breaking point, I just froze at my desk, I couldn't move, I told my gaffa I needed to have a talk and basically unloaded on her, she knows just how much they have been piling onto me and I've gotta be honest it felt fucking good, she called someone in from HR who had a chat with me and told me that we would get everything sorted on Monday and not to worry about anything, it really feels like its a weight off my mind.

I never ever thought that I would get to the point that work would break me, I'm not the only one, I know of 5 other people who are at the same point as me at the moment and one person who hasn't been in the office since November because of work related stress.

I'm sitting down now with a nice large glass of rum and I feel like the weight of the fucking world has been lifted off my shoulders, this morning I actually felt like I was going to have a full on nervous breakdown, I'm kind of looking forward to getting into work on Monday now with a fresh outlook knowing that I am going to get a bit of help to get my work in order again.