Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The 42-year-old, from North Wales, said: “We have been feeling under siege. It has been really worrying.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    He is not from North Wales. He is a scouser who has bought a house in Wales (North Wales is overrun with English Scousers)
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The 42-year-old, from North Wales, said: “We have been feeling under siege. It has been really worrying.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    He is not from North Wales. He is a scouser who has bought a house in Wales (North Wales is overrun with English Scousers)
    The Scum fan? I didn't hear a Scouse accent on him.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neither of them come out of it looking great but gobbing at someone is pretty scummy behavior. "what about that then 2-1 eh?" is hardly harassment. What is the world coming to when people are supposed to feel aggrieved for some Prima Donna Multi-Millionaire footballer who is such a baby he can't even take a bit of banter. You get far worse from the terraces, it's part of the game. What Dad here what not have beaten the living daylights out of the twat for gobbing on their daughter? Weird and I am supposed to be the PC liberal ponce? It's quite enlightening reading the responses from the Liverpool 'fans' calling the bloke a parasite for being a carer for his Mrs. I would not be surprised if like most of the Liverpool 'Fans' here, not only do they not come from the city, most have probably never or rarely ever visited it or Anfield.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I would not be surprised if like most of the Liverpool 'Fans' here, not only do they not come from the city, most have probably never or rarely ever visited it or Anfield.
    Now why bother bringing that up? What point are you attempting to get across? Are you trying to say if you're from the town where the team is you're automatically a great lovable person who obviously never verbally abuses anyone?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/16908588

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/76...lymouth-Argyle

....suppose those folks were out of towners as well

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would not be surprised if like most of the Liverpool 'Fans' here, not only do they not come from the city, most have probably never or rarely ever visited it or Anfield.
    Now why bother bringing that up? What point are you attempting to get across? Are you trying to say if you're from the town where the team is you're automatically a great lovable person who obviously never verbally abuses anyone?

No..but at least they went to the match. You are not a fan mate you are just an American Hipster who loves virtue signal his sophisticated Eurocentric sports appreciation awesomeness dude. Liverpool have always had plastic fans since the 80's. Just beyond sad really.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

No..but at least they went to the match. You are not a fan mate you are just an American Hipster who loves virtue signal his sophisticated Eurocentric sports appreciation awesomeness dude. Liverpool have always had plastic fans since the 80's. Just beyond sad really.
    You know who decides if I'm a fan of something or not? Do ya? ME, I decide. YOU do nothing about me.

Hipster, what's hipster about me? Is there some criteria you can list which I meet?

Your hostility towards me (again ) is unnecessary but believe me it'll be met and then some. You can decide how far down that road you'd like to go old man, I'll give you that option, again.....maybe you'll choose wisely this time I doubt it, but the choice is yours.

Where would you like to take it?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by el kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beanz View Post
    i would not be surprised if like most of the liverpool 'fans' here, not only do they not come from the city, most have probably never or rarely ever visited it or anfield.
    now why bother bringing that up? What point are you attempting to get across? Are you trying to say if you're from the town where the team is you're automatically a great lovable person who obviously never verbally abuses anyone?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/76...lymouth-argyle

no..but at least they went to the match. You are not a fan mate you are just an american hipster who loves virtue signal his sophisticated eurocentric sports appreciation awesomeness dude. Liverpool have always had plastic fans since the 80's. Just beyond sad really.
    you know who decides if i'm a fan of something or not? Do ya? Me, i decide. You do nothing about me.

Hipster, what's hipster about me? Is there some criteria you can list which i meet?

Your hostility towards me (again ) is unnecessary but believe me it'll be met and then some. You can decide how far down that road you'd like to go old man, i'll give you that option, again.....maybe you'll choose wisely this time i doubt it, but the choice is yours.

bwahahahah!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neither of them come out of it looking great but gobbing at someone is pretty scummy behavior. "what about that then 2-1 eh?" is hardly harassment. What is the world coming to when people are supposed to feel aggrieved for some Prima Donna Multi-Millionaire footballer who is such a baby he can't even take a bit of banter. You get far worse from the terraces, it's part of the game. What Dad here what not have beaten the living daylights out of the twat for gobbing on their daughter? Weird and I am supposed to be the PC liberal ponce? It's quite enlightening reading the responses from the Liverpool 'fans' calling the bloke a parasite for being a carer for his Mrs. I would not be surprised if like most of the Liverpool 'Fans' here, not only do they not come from the city, most have probably never or rarely ever visited it or Anfield.
    The daughter told her own Dad to stop it. She knew he was an idiot, so for the Dad to then assault Carragher for it when he had his window down, while driving and filming? Well, as you were. Aren't you a carer? Are they all like this?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf you brought up the spitting thing in 2nd best Korea. Same thing in china, I was rather shocked. During the Beijing Olympics (the corrupt thing it is) they put up signs asking the natives not to spit. It seems to be a cultural thing. Also, the bathroom use is rather horrid

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Gandalf you brought up the spitting thing in 2nd best Korea. Same thing in china, I was rather shocked. During the Beijing Olympics (the corrupt thing it is) they put up signs asking the natives not to spit. It seems to be a cultural thing. Also, the bathroom use is rather horrid
    Yes, it is a horrible thing really. Spitting all over the street is very common here. That's why I see Carragher do that and I think he would fit in nicely here. Beanz would be going mad trying to deck them all. Sometimes you just have to accept that some people don't want to swallow.

El Kabong Guest

i would not be surprised if like most of the liverpool 'fans' here, not only do they not come from the city, most have probably never or rarely ever visited it or anfield.
    now why bother bringing that up? What point are you attempting to get across? Are you trying to say if you're from the town where the team is you're automatically a great lovable person who obviously never verbally abuses anyone?

no..but at least they went to the match. You are not a fan mate you are just an american hipster who loves virtue signal his sophisticated eurocentric sports appreciation awesomeness dude. Liverpool have always had plastic fans since the 80's. Just beyond sad really.
    you know who decides if i'm a fan of something or not? Do ya? Me, i decide. You do nothing about me.

Hipster, what's hipster about me? Is there some criteria you can list which i meet?

Your hostility towards me (again ) is unnecessary but believe me it'll be met and then some. You can decide how far down that road you'd like to go old man, i'll give you that option, again.....maybe you'll choose wisely this time i doubt it, but the choice is yours.

bwahahahah!
    Awww, I would have hoped that you learned something from our previous run ins. I'm rather bored of you to be honest, I know that the mods are bored with our arguments, but if you want to do that then go right ahead it's just going to be a repeat of what always happens, but hey you love that right?

Let it go Beanz

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bwahahahah!
    Awww, I would have hoped that you learned something from our previous run ins. I'm rather bored of you to be honest, I know that the mods are bored with our arguments, but if you want to do that then go right ahead it's just going to be a repeat of what always happens, but hey you love that right?

Let it go Beanz
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know who decides if I'm a fan of something or not? Do ya? ME, I decide. YOU do nothing about me.
    @Beanz wasn't saying anything about local fans morals, it was just pointing out that Liverpool's fans consist of a large percentage of glory chasers, all the big teams do, I don't know what it's like with American sports but it's frowned upon in UK football, you should support your local team.

I'm a villa fan for my sins, I've seen them win a few things and compete in the top league and I've been through a torrid couple of years on the 1st division, that's something the glory chasers will never have to experience, if Liverpool got relegated vast numbers of fans would rush out and buy man city shirts and change their allegiance.

It's funny how most of them will tell you that they are not glory chasers because they have an uncle who is from Liverpool.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

@Beanz wasn't saying anything about local fans morals, it was just pointing out that Liverpool's fans consist of a large percentage of glory chasers, all the big teams do, I don't know what it's like with American sports but it's frowned upon in UK football, you should support your local team.

I'm a villa fan for my sins, I've seen them win a few things and compete in the top league and I've been through a torrid couple of years on the 1st division, that's something the glory chasers will never have to experience, if Liverpool got relegated vast numbers of fans would rush out and buy man city shirts and change their allegiance.

It's funny how most of them will tell you that they are not glory chasers because they have an uncle who is from Liverpool.
    Read what he wrote "You are not a fan mate you are just an American Hipster who loves virtue signal his sophisticated Eurocentric sports appreciation awesomeness dude.".....if that was aimed at you would you be pleased? I wouldn't imagine you would be.

El Kabong Guest

bwahahahah!

Let it go Beanz

Thread Information