Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

The football pundit was caught on video spitting towards a teenager following Liverpool’s 2-1 defeat at Manchester United. The incident happened while Carragher was driving, ending with him winding down his window and spitting towards another car carrying a teenage girl. He apologised on Sunday evening for the incident via Twitter however the broadcaster has now been suspended from his pundit role on Sky Sports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyNZNaWpNAU
    Last edited by smashup; 03-14-2018 at 07:10 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    The football pundit was caught on video spitting towards a teenager following Liverpool’s 2-1 defeat at Manchester United. The incident happened while Carragher was driving, ending with him winding down his window and spitting towards another car carrying a teenage girl. He apologised on Sunday evening for the incident via Twitter however the broadcaster has now been suspended from his pundit role on Sky Sports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyNZNaWpNAU

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

This is doing the rounds on social media (obviously a scouser who wrote it)

1) why are people not jumping down the dads throat? He was driving a car whilst holding his mobile phone and filming another car as well as goading another driver. So was potentially putting his own life, his daughters life and other road users life in danger.

2) When did it become all right and acceptable to give abuse to someone? Bet most people will call it banter, but it is still unwanted abuse and doesn't set a good example to his daughter sat next to him.

3) Yes I don't agree with spitting at people, but can see how it came to it. Carragher was 'trapped' in his car and the other car seemed to be keeping the same pace as his car with the driver hurling abuse at him. As with all video's you end up seeing on social media they are a small snapshot of an occurrence. You don't know how far the bloke had followed Carragher and how much abuse he had given him. For all anyone knows he could have seen him outside the stadium and started giving him abuse there and been at him for 20 minutes before Carragher snapped.

Yes it was poor judgement from Carragher but he is only human and at least spit will wash off, whereas road rage could have had deadly consequences.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm with Vinnie Jones on this

"There is no sitting on the fence here, Jamie is down the road - down the Jobcentre tomorrow."

https://talksport.com/football/it-ab...ky-sports-over
    Last edited by smashup; 03-14-2018 at 07:24 AM.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Free Jamie Carragher and let him be allowed to carry on. The dad was to blame for all this.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the dad was an 4rse but I just can't understand how he couldn't rise above this.

And sorry but I've always considered spitting to be one of the lowest of the low things to do.

Rodney Marsh went for a tsunami gag (ok it was live on air...), Bristow for a tweet about young abused footballers, Keys and Gray for off air sexist convo (ok caught on a recording)

I don't think they've a choice.

He wants a chance to show the real him apparently - i think he already has
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

El Kabong Guest

Meh....I'm not bothered by it at all really. Jamie Carragher is going to be fine with or without Sky Sports. Sometimes fans take things too far, sometimes in kind responses are unjustified. It's just tabloid crap that always gets thrown on Liverpool players and fans alike and for some reason England LOOOOOVES them some hate on Liverpool.

YNWA Carra!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm actually extremely happy the dirty scouse cunt has been videod, just his voice pisses me off as a pundit on Sky Sports Footy shows
    Always sounds like he's got a throat full of Phlegm "Hccccan of Hcccccoke" thats Can of Coke to non Scousers.

Bin him, down the road, Job centre

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Meh....I'm not bothered by it at all really. Jamie Carragher is going to be fine with or without Sky Sports. Sometimes fans take things too far, sometimes in kind responses are unjustified. It's just tabloid crap that always gets thrown on Liverpool players and fans alike and for some reason England LOOOOOVES them some hate on Liverpool.

YNWA Carra!

"You'll Never Work Again"

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

YNWA Carra!

"You'll Never Work Again"
    He doesn't have to

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The anti-Liverpool hate is unfair. Jamie has never done this before, completely out of character, apologised, is on final notice and needs to be forgiven.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The anti-Liverpool hate is unfair. Jamie has never done this before, completely out of character, apologised, is on final notice and needs to be forgiven.

Plenty of Pundits have been sacked for far less as Mark TKO has pointed out, i reckon the guy was following him/winding him up for ages and the Scouser finally snapped.

I don't see any way at all he keeps his job as a pundit.

"Down the Road, Jobcentre" for me - you just cant do that in this day and age and expect to get away with it, smartphones have moved the goalposts bigtime

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Carragher is a cunt, can't stand the bloke.

Regardless of that he has to go.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Carragher is a cunt, can't stand the bloke.

Regardless of that he has to go.
    He tackled the shit out of Nani and made him bleed.....cunts don't do that quality players do that

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Non issue, I swap spit with miles

Thread Information