Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I would not be surprised if like most of the Liverpool 'Fans' here, not only do they not come from the city, most have probably never or rarely ever visited it or Anfield.
    Now why bother bringing that up? What point are you attempting to get across? Are you trying to say if you're from the town where the team is you're automatically a great lovable person who obviously never verbally abuses anyone?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/16908588

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/76...lymouth-Argyle

....suppose those folks were out of towners as well
    No..but at least they went to the match. You are not a fan mate you are just an American Hipster who loves virtue signal his sophisticated Eurocentric sports appreciation awesomeness dude. Liverpool have always had plastic fans since the 80's. Just beyond sad really.
    You know who decides if I'm a fan of something or not? Do ya? ME, I decide. YOU do nothing about me.
    @Beanz wasn't saying anything about local fans morals, it was just pointing out that Liverpool's fans consist of a large percentage of glory chasers, all the big teams do, I don't know what it's like with American sports but it's frowned upon in UK football, you should support your local team.

I'm a villa fan for my sins, I've seen them win a few things and compete in the top league and I've been through a torrid couple of years on the 1st division, that's something the glory chasers will never have to experience, if Liverpool got relegated vast numbers of fans would rush out and buy man city shirts and change their allegiance.

It's funny how most of them will tell you that they are not glory chasers because they have an uncle who is from Liverpool.
    Read what he wrote "You are not a fan mate you are just an American Hipster who loves virtue signal his sophisticated Eurocentric sports appreciation awesomeness dude.".....if that was aimed at you would you be pleased? I wouldn't imagine you would be.
    BWahahAHha!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I would not be surprised if like most of the Liverpool 'Fans' here, not only do they not come from the city, most have probably never or rarely ever visited it or Anfield.
    Now why bother bringing that up? What point are you attempting to get across? Are you trying to say if you're from the town where the team is you're automatically a great lovable person who obviously never verbally abuses anyone?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/16908588

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/76...lymouth-Argyle

....suppose those folks were out of towners as well
    No..but at least they went to the match. You are not a fan mate you are just an American Hipster who loves virtue signal his sophisticated Eurocentric sports appreciation awesomeness dude. Liverpool have always had plastic fans since the 80's. Just beyond sad really.
    You know who decides if I'm a fan of something or not? Do ya? ME, I decide. YOU do nothing about me.
    @Beanz wasn't saying anything about local fans morals, it was just pointing out that Liverpool's fans consist of a large percentage of glory chasers, all the big teams do, I don't know what it's like with American sports but it's frowned upon in UK football, you should support your local team.

I'm a villa fan for my sins, I've seen them win a few things and compete in the top league and I've been through a torrid couple of years on the 1st division, that's something the glory chasers will never have to experience, if Liverpool got relegated vast numbers of fans would rush out and buy man city shirts and change their allegiance.

It's funny how most of them will tell you that they are not glory chasers because they have an uncle who is from Liverpool.
    Read what he wrote "You are not a fan mate you are just an American Hipster who loves virtue signal his sophisticated Eurocentric sports appreciation awesomeness dude.".....if that was aimed at you would you be pleased? I wouldn't imagine you would be.
    I was just referring to his first post about the fans not being from Liverpool just in case fans in America don't really make a big thing about following their local team.

I'm not getting involved in the hipster shit lol, I'll leave you pair to hammer that out between yourselves.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    yep i suspect at the end of all this he will have bigger regrets than carragher
    You forgot Ron Atkinson on your list of shame. Never got another substantial job again after his racist comments about Desailly
    Desailly is and was defiantly lazy. He is also a black African.

Spitting at a girl is poor form.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something being overlooked here. Jamie Carragher's gob houses an extraordinary amount of spit. He must be part Alpaca or something.

The bloke was clearly a prick. I don't really care about the ribbing he was giving Carragher. It's the afters that bothered me. Oh he's spat on my daughter. Soft cunt, I'd have been ramming the dirty bastard off the road at that point.

Carragher was out of order, there can be no reasonable defence of that.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes you can often get showered in phlegm if you talk to people from Cesspool , especially if they are from Kirkby.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Yes you can often get showered in phlegm if you talk to people from Cesspool , especially if they are from Kirkby.

Where are you from then Al? Manchester?

Plenty of scallys from up North down here clogging up the courts but I wouldn't dismiss an entire English city based on them.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm in Greater Manchester.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm in Great Britain.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I'm in Great Britain.

You are from Wolverhampton , where it is BLUMMIN LOVLOY.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anywhere above the English Riviera then you are all Northern Bastards as far as I am concerned. Even the Cockernees Alf Garnett Fenster and Paul Oakenfold Smashup.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a proud Lancastrian ,we are famed for LANCASHIRE HOTPOT / MORECAMBE BAY SHRIMPS / AND BLACK PUDDING.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am vastly superior being from Wales to you all the land of song and were sheep run like the wind.

Thread Information