Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Russia

let all athletes take drugs , after all they are modern day gladiators , for our entertainment.
    Who cares when they no longer entertain.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Could of done without my President playing oogling fan boy and boasting about congratulating Putin on election while nerve agents are hitting allies. ffs man.
    Not like Obama.....oh, riiiiight, he could do no wrong

Also other world leaders congratulated Putsy on his "win" as well.
    Great assumption as usual but Obama brushing past Castros history after his death was wrong. That said he was slammed for celebrating him..and that was also factually wrong. He's also not my current here and now March 21 2018 President so there's that . Whataboutism doesn't excuse Trump.

we're now other world leaders. We're 'Murica and fook Putin. He's not our buddy, buddy.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Could of done without my President playing oogling fan boy and boasting about congratulating Putin on election while nerve agents are hitting allies. ffs man.
    Not like Obama.....oh, riiiiight, he could do no wrong

Also other world leaders congratulated Putsy on his "win" as well.
    Great assumption as usual but Obama brushing past Castros history after his death was wrong. That said he was slammed for celebrating him..and that was also factually wrong. He's also not my current here and now March 21 2018 President so there's that . Whataboutism doesn't excuse Trump.

we're now other world leaders. We're 'Murica and fook Putin. He's not our buddy, buddy.
    Assumption? Assumption?!?! No, no, no, when Vladimir Putin was elected while Barack Obama was President BARACK OBAMA CONGRATULATED HIM....FACT. That's an apples to apples comparison, there's no whataboutism anywhere close to there.

Neither Barack Obama nor other folks get to say "Oh Putin is ok while Obama is President, but not ok once Trump is President" but that's exactly what you're doing.

Remember Mitt Romney? "The 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back." member? I member Spicoli and maybe you think you can play dumb, but I know that you know better.

Trump can be a very unlikable guy, I understand that, and hell part of me LOVES that about him because fuck those career politicians. At the same time you're not going to chip away at his supporters with chincy bullshit like "OMG he just congratulated Putin OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!! TRAITOR!!!! COLLUSION!!!!" ....he congratulated the guy for "winning" an election along with many many many MANY other world leaders so if you call out Trump then call out everyone else. Name 'em Spicoli drop them names bud or drop the grudge you have against Trump congratulating him because maybe YOU think you can have it both ways but I won't let you

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is to congratulate when he kills his rivals or stops them competing competing? He has got worse every election and more power mad.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    What is to congratulate when he kills his rivals or stops them competing competing? He has got worse every election and more power mad.
    Yes and this has to do with Trump how?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh that whole Putin round-about attacking our number 1 ally across the pond..tough to admit I know but that's a fact, the ally part ..and Putin scoffing at victims has me all hung up. Not to mention Trump disregarding learned advice from his cabinet members to not do so and the fact the he's under investigation and scoffs at Russia dicking around in our open free elections according to his very own intelligence. Guess I'm kinda proud regardless of stubborn party affiliation like that. His conduct as much as his words is doing the chipping away at support just fine. I don't trust Putin as far as I can throw him and think he's playing POTUS..and us..for fools. We're obliging.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn Syria, Russia and these chemical attacks. Wtf is going on. Every time Putin says it's manufactured by the interventionist. Now that we have Bolton in I get a bit concerned. He is a neocon and a bit of a war hawk. I don't know if u guys have seen those Syrian docs but the place is torn up, people are suffering. Wtf does one do about this shit.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Damn Syria, Russia and these chemical attacks. Wtf is going on. Every time Putin says it's manufactured by the interventionist. Now that we have Bolton in I get a bit concerned. He is a neocon and a bit of a war hawk. I don't know if u guys have seen those Syrian docs but the place is torn up, people are suffering. Wtf does one do about this shit.
    It is certainly not as simple as the media and UK/US governments would have us believe. It's the tip of something that we would rather not contemplate.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    That is an extreme point of view

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where is the evidence to say Assad did anything? He must be a glutton for punishment if every time he is on the brink of destroying ISIS he unleashes the old chemical weapons. Like with the UK 'attack' none of it makes any sense. Stay out of it, don't arm anyone, and protect your borders.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Where is the evidence to say Assad did anything? He must be a glutton for punishment if every time he is on the brink of destroying ISIS he unleashes the old chemical weapons. Like with the UK 'attack' none of it makes any sense. Stay out of it, don't arm anyone, and protect your borders.
    Miles in stead of repeating what PJW and Prison Planet tell you to think, try thinking very simply and logically for yourself. You are I am assuming, surely brighter than PJW, but for some reason are very happy for him to do your thinking for you. But his is an entirely fallacious logic. Was America not on the brink of victory when it dropped bombs on Japan? Assad does not care one jot about his international image because he has Moscow covering his back. How can you turn a blind eye to the thousands killed by both sides and Assad torturing his opponents to death in prisons, just to pretend that Putin is one of the good guys. Neither Washington nor Moscow give a fuck about Syria, you watch them go to war over the bodies of thousands of more innocent Arab civilians or carve up the middle east between themselves in the name of stability.

All the Syrians I have met and also refugees and immigrants from across the region have said that both the east and west, Russia and America have always made things worse. The Sunni vs Shia over simplification is just that and is used to shut up the masses whilst the war machine lines the pockets of those feasting at the top tables.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude remember I lived in Istanbul for 14 months and Syrian refugees were being housed in the ghetto town that I was living in called KUMKAPI. I spoke with literally hundreds of these people over the course of that time and they were all saying the opposite of what you are saying.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I make my own mind up, Beanz. I have no evidence and neither do you. We do however see a pattern of chemical attack usage and that seems to be largely denied in the West. Let us never repeat the mistakes of Iraq.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to say and I'm sure most people agree this whole Syria thing is the most confusing geopolitical thing that I can remember in my lifetime. Inside Syria you have now Turkish army forces and Kurdish forces and Iranian special militia and Isis and Al nusra front and most special agents then you have the FSA free Syrian Army then you have American Special Forces then of course you have Assad's own military. Not to mention Russia. I mean we're literally talking about seven or eight or nine different players in there even if there is some redundancy and some are just extensions of others or secret allies of others there is still literally five or six different groups inside Syria all claiming to have bombed each other and all claiming to have committed atrocities. This is the most unbelievable and enigmatic thing that I can remember in my lifetime. Who knows who dropped the chemical bomb yesterday? Who knows who retaliated with missiles on the T for military base? It looks like it may have been in Israel now

El Kabong Guest

Yeh that whole Putin round-about attacking our number 1 ally across the pond..tough to admit I know but that's a fact, the ally part ..and Putin scoffing at victims has me all hung up. Not to mention Trump disregarding learned advice from his cabinet members to not do so and the fact the he's under investigation and scoffs at Russia dicking around in our open free elections according to his very own intelligence. Guess I'm kinda proud regardless of stubborn party affiliation like that. His conduct as much as his words is doing the chipping away at support just fine. I don't trust Putin as far as I can throw him and think he's playing POTUS..and us..for fools. We're obliging.
    Those Ruskies (Yulia Skripal and her father Sergei) who were "poisoned" with supposedly the worst ever poison Novichuk and yet nobody died....NOBODY.....the father is recovering and Yulia is out of the hospital, no innocent bystanders were killed.....you telling me the KGB/FSB botched an assassination attempt??!?!?!

OR could this be a deliberate attack to send a message/put forward a narrative that Russia would do something like this and endanger British citizens.

I'd like to think Russia wouldn't be so fucking heavy handed with assassination attempts. A gas in a public place?!?! Makes no sense unless you don't think the Brits would be extremely pissed off about it. If you think they'd be all "Oi that's all right govnuh" then I guess Russia would attack their own spies like that, but it doesn't sit just right with me.

Thread Information