Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My wife works for a Russian company and has been to Russia. Interesting place. Making good use of their plentiful raw materials. Good on Putin for getting the win. Russia is in it for the long run. I loved how they ramped up the interest rates. Putins a patriot. None of that GMO muck or NGO's stoking mayhem and bringing in migrants everywhere. Also excellent work with Crimea. Russia dealt with ISIS and Assad remains. Putins a player.
    Anyone else they would be a tyrant but he is a hero to you. Go figure.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    So many experts on Russia here , most of them haven't even been .
    So you become an expert and allowed to have an opinion if you go to the country you are critical of? Good to know.

Where does it say i am an expert ?
    Answer - it doesn't.
    Where does it say you cant have an opinion ?
    Answer - it doesn't.

Typical snowflake liberal response.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you become an expert and allowed to have an opinion if you go to the country you are critical of? Good to know.

Answer - it doesn't.
    Answer - it doesn't.

Read what I wrote again.

I never said you.

You are getting very delicate in your old age.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Answer - it doesn't.
    Answer - it doesn't.

For an English man you are very fond of Americanisms.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Answer - it doesn't.
    Answer - it doesn't.

Read what I wrote again.

I never said you.

You are getting very delicate in your old age.
    I never said that you did
    Seriously Russia is a wonderful country.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My wife works for a Russian company and has been to Russia. Interesting place. Making good use of their plentiful raw materials. Good on Putin for getting the win. Russia is in it for the long run. I loved how they ramped up the interest rates. Putins a patriot. None of that GMO muck or NGO's stoking mayhem and bringing in migrants everywhere. Also excellent work with Crimea. Russia dealt with ISIS and Assad remains. Putins a player.
    He is very popular in Russia which is more than can be said for Theresa May. Russia does a lot of things right and they deserve credit for that. Some things are a bit dodgy, but it's a large powerful country and a bit complicated. You live in a country with FPTP, so you are not exactly in a position to claim free and open elections either. It results in a 2 party monopoly on the system and it costs a tremendous amount of money to even launch a new party. Plus both parties sell the country down the river anyway. At least Russia can control its borders and has a sensible central bank. Carry on importing people from the 3rd world and make sure you build enough new houses. Totally democratic. Oh, and arrest more people for having an opinion about it. That is not tyrannical at all. Go figure.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is very popular in Russia which is more than can be said for Theresa May. Russia does a lot of things right and they deserve credit for that. Some things are a bit dodgy, but it's a large powerful country and a bit complicated. You live in a country with FPTP, so you are not exactly in a position to claim free and open elections either. It results in a 2 party monopoly on the system and it costs a tremendous amount of money to even launch a new party. Plus both parties sell the country down the river anyway. At least Russia can control its borders and has a sensible central bank. Carry on importing people from the 3rd world and make sure you build enough new houses. Totally democratic. Oh, and arrest more people for having an opinion about it. That is not tyrannical at all. Go figure.
    At least we are alive to protest about it. Go and ask all the dead people what they think about you ex KGB hero.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    At least we are alive to protest about it. Go and ask all the dead people what they think about you ex KGB hero.
    I wouldn't ever call a political leader a hero. I am just able to see the good points, and of course the bad points. Which dead people are those? Have you provided the evidence yet? I personally do not know the ins and out of any of that.

Likewise, you could ask all the dead people what they think about Blair, Cameron, or May. It works both ways, doesn't it really.

I respect the good things that Putin has done and there are some good things there. The handling of Crimea was well done and those people seem very happy. I also concede the bad.

Russia is a nice country and I wouldn't mind seeing for myself one day.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Answer - it doesn't.
    Answer - it doesn't.

For an English man you are very fond of Americanisms.
    I love beanz but he is very racist, stereotype of Americans.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could of done without my President playing oogling fan boy and boasting about congratulating Putin on election while nerve agents are hitting allies. ffs man.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Could of done without my President playing oogling fan boy and boasting about congratulating Putin on election while nerve agents are hitting allies. ffs man.

Come on Randy we all know you dropped this your a closet TRUMPER .
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on Randy we all know you dropped this your a closet TRUMPER .
    He's off mate. Surreal sight that public apple polishing done by POTUS. Might get one those goofy hats for the Cat box though.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Russian state, sponsered drug cheating and was banned from the Olympics. Corrupt to it's core.

El Kabong Guest

Not like Obama.....oh, riiiiight, he could do no wrong

Also other world leaders congratulated Putsy on his "win" as well.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First past the post is a more democratic system than Russia under Putin who simply kills, and bars his opposition.

Thread Information